Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
Keeper's definitely need a good preseason. Especially as that is when a lot of the core tactical work happens as there isn't time between games when the season starts. Modern keepers are vital to the overall set-up of the team.
Of course they need a pre-season - more implying he doesn’t need as much as outfield players do because of his position and having played more recently - he’s never had much of one in comparison to the rest of our squad for years because of international duty so it’s no problem if he’s off an extra week or compared to the others. It’s never affected his performances.

Slam dunk

What was in the picture that caught your attention?
Nothing special in it. Family and friends, Dele, Ruby, Eriksen and his gf, Eric and Maria(?). And maybe i just overthink since it appeared and disappeared just in time he catches my attention 🤣
ED would never soft launch a girlfriend. All the people he’s been linked with in a real way have never been on his socials and vice versa, he seems to be very cautious about this so I think people are doing 2+2 and getting 7
Yeah, good for them also boring 😂

BDY_97

VIP Member
Obviously, I didn’t make a joke about rape. I said they are all gross in their own ways.

More and more players are being arrested for rape so don’t get why it’s so surprising, they have no morals.

It’s not a dick, don’t take it so hard.
I wasn’t actually referring to you?