Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tea is scalding!

These people are chaotic and I am so here for it.

Right! They need to re-assess their lives because they’re fighting over a complete wanker.
They're fighting over access to the complete wanker's money. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see Jack and Sasha were at the Maguire wedding as well, Jack looks off his tits again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So did she in one of the videos….they were partying with Harry’s brother.

All the Maguires look the same…even the sister bless her 🤣
The Maguire gene is strong unfortunately. They’re definitely not blessed in the looks department.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tabloids love to see Jack partying. The stories they make up are hilarious. I am sure plenty his age are partying most Friday's to Sundays after done with work.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know what's more shocking. United rejecting a bid for Maguire or us wanting to sign him? Don't we have enough problems? 😭 WTF, Xavi. Maguire?
I hope it's just a lie from the press. But thank God I have the women's team to provide some happiness and trophies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know what's more shocking. United rejecting a bid for Maguire or us wanting to sign him? Don't we have enough problems? 😭 WTF, Xavi. Maguire?
I hope it's just a lie from the press. But thank God I have the women's team to provide some happiness and trophies.
Someone is having a laugh, surely?! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.