Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chile not the antivaxxers invading the thread 😂 Take that tit elsewhere 👋🏼

I find it hysterical that people will refuse a vaccine but will drink every weekend, shag anything that moves and snort any substance they come across 😭 But no, Becky from Blackpool says the vaccine isn’t safe so we MUST believe her!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So what? It’s their choice. I’ve not had it either. I’m absolutely fine. On the other hand all my vaxxed friends and colleagues have had covid constantly. They’re in their 20s and super fit. They don’t need it. Their body their choice.
I have had all three doses and have never had Covid (touch wood 🤣), my Cousin lost her Father-in-Law to Covid after he refused to get any of them. So in my opinion it appears to be more luck of the draw as to whether you will catch it vaccinated or unvaccinated. Do I believe it is safer to *be* protected? Yes. But I also believe that people are allowed a choice! And if that choice affects your job then sadly so be it. Plenty of the choices we make have negative knock on effects in all areas of our lives including our careers, in my opinion this is no different.

True! I bet Sasha is shitting it with Jack going rouge in the US 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I have had all three doses and have never had Covid (touch wood 🤣), my Cousin lost her Father-in-Law to Covid after he refused to get any of them. So in my opinion it appears to be more luck of the draw as to whether you will catch it vaccinated or unvaccinated. Do I believe it is safer to *be* protected? Yes. But I also believe that people are allowed a choice! And if that choice affects your job then sadly so be it. Plenty of the choices we make have negative knock on effects in all areas of our lives including our careers, in my opinion this is no different.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Spot on. No one’s saying they aren’t entitled to a choice, but when it starts to impact their work/travel and potentially stops them from playing in major tournaments then I don’t want to hear a single complaint from any of them.

Reactions: 11
I can guarantee we will be on more restrictions come winter.

Typical antivaxxer argument. Along with ‘yOu CaN StiLl CaTCh It!!!’ Without any realisations of how vaccines and viruses work.
I am a Staff Nurse who has worked throughout the Pandemic, I think I know what I have seen the last 2 years and I don’t need a know it all from here sprouting their tit just because you don’t like their Anti Vaxxer Gf! I know how it works I have a Masters in it, I just do not agree with you.

It
As health care professionals, we only advise 4 weeks from testing positive to getting a vaccine, so that’s very strange
Its still none of our business is it?

Spot on. No one’s saying they aren’t entitled to a choice, but when it starts to impact their work/travel and potentially stops them from playing in major tournaments then I don’t want to hear a single complaint from any of them.
It’s a Pre Season friendly not a major tournament. Imagine the outcry if we were forced to do something against our will? Seems consent isn’t a thing of the past these days.

Getting vaxxed to go to certain countries isnt a new thing though, and gosh dont tell people about the death rate from asprin etc

Reactions: 10
I am a Staff Nurse who has worked throughout the Pandemic, I think I know what I have seen the last 2 years and I don’t need a know it all from here sprouting their tit just because you don’t like their Anti Vaxxer Gf! I know how it works I have a Masters in it, I just do not agree with you.

It

Its still none of our business is it?

It’s a Pre Season friendly not a major tournament. Imagine the outcry if we were forced to do something against our will? Seems consent isn’t a thing of the past these days.
It’s my job, i’m not a know it all. It’s science… and my job.

lol at footballers and 💫 consent 💫

Chile not the antivaxxers invading the thread 😂 Take that tit elsewhere 👋🏼

I find it hysterical that people will refuse a vaccine but will drink every weekend, shag anything that moves and snort any substance they come across 😭 But no, Becky from Blackpool says the vaccine isn’t safe so we MUST believe her!!
SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE BACK.

bleeping nurses talking bollocks now.GOD HELP THE NHS 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not my job but after it killed my Dad I did lots of research as wanted to keep everyone else as safe as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought this thread had been the most boring one to date till I read the last few pages.

Won’t get the vaccine but will get tit lumpy fillers anti vax knob heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saw a rumour Stonesy getting married in Ibiza this weekend, obviously not the case. People can’t admit he doesn’t fit the entry requirements.😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Saw a rumour Stonesy getting married in Ibiza this weekend, obviously not the case. People can’t admit he doesn’t fit the entry requirements.😂
Imagine Pep's fury if he asked for a weekend off after almost a month of holidays. The weekend they leave for pre-season? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being able to get married anywhere in the world and choosing…. Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.