Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From The Upshot which is the sporty popbitch
Congratulations to Jordan Pickford (né Pigford) and his new wife Megan, who finally tied the knot in the Maldives this week.

The pair have been together since school, although in those days the Pigfords' relationship wasn't the squeaky clean Hello magazine cover it is today.

According to people who grew up in Piggy's native Sunderland, the future England star was known in sixth form for writing filthy messages on Megan's Facebook wall, in full public view.

What sort of filthy messages? One witness recalls Jordan commenting: "I'm gonna shag you rotten babe".

• Haha
Reactions: 25

According to people who grew up in Piggy's native Sunderland, the future England star was known in sixth form for writing filthy messages on Megan's Facebook wall, in full public view.

What sort of filthy messages? One witness recalls Jordan commenting: "I'm gonna shag you rotten babe".
This is incredibly believable. Pickford has that vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Congratulations to Jordan Pickford (né Pigford) and his new wife Megan, who finally tied the knot in the Maldives this week.

The pair have been together since school, although in those days the Pigfords' relationship wasn't the squeaky clean Hello magazine cover it is today.

How nice! But her got here in the end. What a lovely 1st chat up line 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Honestly sounds like one of the inbetweeners 🤣. Like when Simon tried to talk dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was thinking the same. I barely like 10 people.
You crack me up. Haha Yeah I def couldn’t find 10! But I’ve had the same best friends since I was 1 years old!

My cousin and his ex wife had 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen. Massive 300 people wedding. Definitely didn’t last long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking as a fellow trophy winner this Week, yup I agree congrats LFC
Lol congrats. To all city fans reading, STANDARD CHARTERED SINGAPORE CHAMPIONS, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT !!! Will add it to my champions of europe chant 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time since i’ve been on this thread but i saw this today and i’m wondering if the reasoning is because they aren’t vaccinated? because it would make a lot of sense for john not to be vaccinated
I think Gundogan is vaccinated. Aren't all the players from the German NT team now? I might be wrong.
The other two...well, I wouldn't be massively surprised if they weren't. Why lie.

Reactions: 12
Long time since i’ve been on this thread but i saw this today and i’m wondering if the reasoning is because they aren’t vaccinated? because it would make a lot of sense for john not to be vaccinated
I wonder if professional football hunter scientist Olivia has been spreading her 'research' to the players...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
We think Gundo is vaccinated so there must be another reason why he’s not going. Not sure about the other two.

Reactions: 5
We think Gundo is vaccinated so there must be another reason why he’s not going. Not sure about the other two.
I wonder if it’s a rule for the teams playing because it’s not a requirement for coming into USA anymore.

Because there’s a massive surge happening but usa is over it lol. I live here btw

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it’s a rule for the teams playing because it’s not a requirement for coming into USA anymore.

Because there’s a massive surge happening but usa is over it lol. I live here btw
Also, on June 12, our gov’t dropped the requirement for all people (citizens, permanent residents, and tourists/visitors) to have to present a negative covid test one day before entering. I think there’s something else going on with Gundo, John, and Phil. At least I hope so. And yes, despite the surge, we in the US are mostly over it. Even here in California the mask mandate’s been lifted for quite awhile and we had some of the most stringent restrictions in the country.

Non citizens still need to be vaccinated to enter don't they? Unless I read the CDC page wrong. That's why two of the Chrlsea team couldn't go this week.

Reactions: 8
Non citizens still need to be vaccinated to enter don't they? Unless I read the CDC page wrong. That's why two of the Chrlsea team couldn't go this week.

Yeah true. Gundo already came earlier this year to La with wife. So he’s def vaxxed.

Phil and John prob not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.