Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite part of the Foden video is the two guys carrying the pram up the stairs pretending nothing is happening whilst Rebecca screeches DO YOU THINK IM A head

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have a feeling Jordan and Megan’s wedding has already been. Megan’s sister who does lashes and make up posted a pic of herself in the ocean in the Maldives on the 19th June. 3 days ago she posted saying she had an amazing week with family and she’s now back working. Can’t wait to see the pictures from this wedding!

Reactions: 11
The idea of my partner giving me an allowance makes me want to die 🙈 and I guess that's why footballers don't date teachers :ROFLMAO:
100% agree. It’s so demeaning and infantilizing. I just don’t understand the burning desire some of them have to not work and not have any money of their own. Depending on someone else is so risky. No wonder we hear “she’s had to move back in with her parents” so often after breakups.
She looks gorgeous, me personally I just don’t rate split leg wedding dresses though😭

She’s a stunner, isn’t she? I like the dress but could do without the slit. The wedding certainly looks opulent.

Reactions: 10
I have a feeling Jordan and Megan’s wedding has already been. Megan’s sister who does lashes and make up posted a pic of herself in the ocean in the Maldives on the 19th June. 3 days ago she posted saying she had an amazing week with family and she’s now back working. Can’t wait to see the pictures from this wedding!
I think so to also the players are starting to return for pre season next week.

Reactions: 3

Why are 50% of city wags currently pregnant 😭 Congrats to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They need to secure that bag! Incase the players heads get turnt during the summer 😂
True 😂 I didn’t think she looked pregnant in her wedding pics but looking back she’s covering her stomach in almost every pic 😂

Reactions: 5
Melanie Da Cruz, Anthony Martial's ex wife, has exposed Martial's mistress, now girlfriend, on her Instagram stories (screen shots). Her name is Lisa, a 22 year old law student. It's getting pretty ugly on social media. Melanie is clearly unpopular in France. She's being described as an immature, superficial, spiteful and talentless gold digging hack. Some people even called her a bad mother.

I guess she's getting a taste of her own medicine after what she did to Samantha. She was Martial's mistress and openly bragged about it before he eventually dumped Samantha for her. She thought having a son by him would encourage him to stop cheating. Unsurprisingly, he has dumped her for a younger woman and she's bitter about it (ouch).

Lisa's response translates to: Big up to you MLN ❤. PS: at a certain age, you have to worry… when one has not matured yet."

P.S. Martial is still an assh**le.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Melanie Da Cruz, Anthony Martial's ex wife, has exposed Martial's mistress, now girlfriend, on her Instagram stories (screen shots). Her name is Lisa, a 22 year old law student. It's getting pretty ugly on social media. Melanie is clearly unpopular in France. She's being described as an immature, superficial, spiteful and talentless gold digging hack. Some people even called her a bad mother.

I guess she's getting a taste of her own medicine after what she did to Samantha. She was Martial's mistress and openly bragged about it before he eventually dumped Samantha for her. She thought having a son by him would encourage him to stop cheating. Unsurprisingly, he has dumped her for a younger woman and she's bitter about it (ouch).

Lisa's response translates to: Big up to you MLN ❤. PS: at a certain age, you have to worry… when one has not matured yet."

Let's see how mature "Lisa" is when he inevitably dumps her faster than toxic waste in a few months! 😏 :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

The tea is scalding!

These people are chaotic and I am so here for it.

Let's see how mature "Lisa" is when he inevitably dumps her faster than toxic waste in a few months! 😏 :devilish:
Right! They need to re-assess their lives because they’re fighting over a complete wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t find any of the tea on the new mistress lol? Has she take it down already?

Reactions: 1

Anthony, Anthony, Anthony. If you put the same commitment in wearing our shirt as you do on bedroom activities, you might be a half decent player.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.