Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite thing about signing Lewy is that I told my mum about it, super excited, and she said "isn't he super old?" šŸ˜­
We won't invite her when he comes round for dinner, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taylor Ward had the baby literally a week ago and sheā€™s been carted off to stay with nana (Dawn Ward I assume) alreadyā€¦ find it very strange especially when the baby is so young.
Be rubbing her hands together hubby just signed another 3 years with Man city ...

Reactions: 6
My favourite thing about signing Lewy is that I told my mum about it, super excited, and she said "isn't he super old?" šŸ˜­
We won't invite her when he comes round for dinner, then.
I'm even older thought I was still a youngster haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am a Staff Nurse who has worked throughout the Pandemic, I think I know what I have seen the last 2 years and I donā€™t need a know it all from here sprouting their tit just because you donā€™t like their Anti Vaxxer Gf! I know how it works I have a Masters in it, I just do not agree with you.

It

Its still none of our business is it?

Itā€™s a Pre Season friendly not a major tournament. Imagine the outcry if we were forced to do something against our will? Seems consent isnā€™t a thing of the past these days.
If you read my post I literally JUST said itā€™s a personal choice, why are you on about being ā€œforcedā€ ?? Not one person has been held down against their will and forced to get the vaccine. If they decide not to get it (completely up to them) then they need to deal with the consequences, eg not being able to travel to certain places and potentially missing out on huge opportunities. Itā€™s been the same for YEARSSSS with other vaccines so I donā€™t understand the outcry now šŸ˜­ You keep saying itā€™s none of our business, but is anything these footballers do really any of our business? Doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t be discussed and scrutinized. I would love for people to read the warnings that come with alcohol, cigarettes, paracetamol, birth control etc and realise they probably have more risk of complications from that than the vaccineā€¦

Without sounding rude I would truly HATE to be treated by a nurse who didnā€™t believe in basic medicine and scienceā€¦ As you were x

Hoping Grealish shags a random in the US so we actually have something to discuss šŸ˜­ Iā€™ve argued with enough antivaxxers in real life and I cba to do it on here as well lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
If you read my post I literally JUST said itā€™s a personal choice, why are you on about being ā€œforcedā€ ?? Not one person has been held down against their will and forced to get the vaccine. If they decide not to get it (completely up to them) then they need to deal with the consequences, eg not being able to travel to certain places and potentially missing out on huge opportunities. Itā€™s been the same for YEARSSSS with other vaccines so I donā€™t understand the outcry now šŸ˜­ You keep saying itā€™s none of our business, but is anything these footballers do really any of our business? Doesnā€™t mean it wonā€™t be discussed and scrutinized. I would love for people to read the warnings that come with alcohol, cigarettes, paracetamol, birth control etc and realise they probably have more risk of complications from that than the vaccineā€¦

Without sounding rude I would truly HATE to be treated by a nurse who didnā€™t believe in basic medicine and scienceā€¦ As you were x

Hoping Grealish shags a random in the US so we actually have something to discuss šŸ˜­ Iā€™ve argued with enough antivaxxers in real life and I cba to do it on here as well lol
šŸ‘šŸ‘ To everything you said there!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
None of the things we discuss on here is any of our business.
Hence it being a gossip siteā€¦

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So itā€™s clear John Stones isnā€™t vaccinated.Hence why he isnā€™t going to the US.

Itā€™s not like he has ā€˜problemsā€™ or a prior commitments as he is flying to Europe.

He travels to Spain constantly like his slag of a gf because they have relaxed rules.

Never been put off a man so much! I actually hope he doesnā€™t play in the WC.

ON has way too much of a hold on this man,He is a pussy.

Iā€™m over you John you dumb witch!
When did you ever like him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.