Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg look at him! šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤©šŸ¤© He is just beautiful, the things I would do to him if I had my hands on him. Iā€™m salivating looking at him!šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Reactions: 1

what a signing šŸ’™ heard heā€™s being announced at 4pm today but could be fiction! but heā€™s 100% going to be playing in sky blue next season
Must pass on a recommendation to the OED for the word "playing" to now include "sitting on the bench" in its next dictionary.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Liverpool fans assemble, wtf is happening and why is our admin beefing Salahā€™s agent on twitter??

Reactions: 2
Wait what is happening????
There were rumours on Liverpool twitter today that representatives from our club flew out to Mykonos to meet Salah as he was intending on signing a new deal but apparently his agent changed his mind last minute. His agent tweeted ā€œšŸ¤£ā€ and our admin quoted it with ā€œšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøā€œ and we all thought they were beefing but it was all part of the announcement šŸ˜­

I truly just went through all stages of grief within 5 minutes as I thought our bleeping twitter admin has ruined all chances of him extending because they were publicly beefing his agent ffs šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There were rumours on Liverpool twitter today that representatives from our club flew out to Mykonos as Salah was intending on signing a new deal but apparently his agent changed his mind last minute. His agent tweeted ā€œšŸ¤£ā€ and our admin quoted it with ā€œšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøā€œ
They must have been joking he's just resigned šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That's true, but I have a feeling he'll see less of the pitch than Sasha's boyfriend šŸ
Heā€™ll get more game time than heā€™s had at Leeds past season, so thatā€™s something LOL.
Leeds better hurry up and announce some signings. The Mo Camara rumours seem to be hotting up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was just about to post this and tag you šŸ˜‚

Donā€™t know much about the player but maybe thatā€™s a good thing - less hype and pressure!
Left back so perfect for back up for shaw until he takes over.

Just a little sad looks like telles will be sold of a bid comes in for him.

Reactions: 1
Yet again Harry McKirdy being a sexist piece of tit šŸ„“ how has his club not pulled him up on this behaviour. His repeated lack of respect towards women is gross calling them names like ā€œsquirrelā€or ā€œsloshpotā€ and heā€™s meant to be a role model to young lads šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
F2C5B263-E3BB-4D53-B8C0-33E429DC5B62.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Yet again Harry McKirdy being a sexist piece of tit šŸ„“ how has his club not pulled him up on this behaviour. His repeated lack of respect towards women is gross calling them names like ā€œsquirrelā€or ā€œsloshpotā€ and heā€™s meant to be a role model to young lads šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®View attachment 1384281
Itā€™s always the guys with no top lip that have the most to say about womenā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yet again Harry McKirdy being a sexist piece of tit šŸ„“ how has his club not pulled him up on this behaviour. His repeated lack of respect towards women is gross calling them names like ā€œsquirrelā€or ā€œsloshpotā€ and heā€™s meant to be a role model to young lads šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®View attachment 1384281
Don't even know who he is, but sounds like a lovely guy :cautious:

Reactions: 9
Don't even know who he is, but sounds like a lovely guy :cautious:
He looks like he chats up underage girls at bus stops. Football really has these guys thinking theyā€™re something special.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.