Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Non citizens still need to be vaccinated to enter don't they? Unless I read the CDC page wrong. That's why two of the Chrlsea team couldn't go this week.

You are correct. I don’t pay attention to our rules for non-vaccinated people since I’m vaccinated but it does look like non-citizens have to be vaccinated to enter. The plot thickens. :cautious:

Reactions: 7
They should just say what it is and stop speculations, like Chelsea did. Because the whole not travelling to the US but going somewhere else with the U23s is so weird.
And it's not as if those aren't key players. Coaches can say whatever they want but they can't be happy about them missing pre season. I didn't buy anything that Tuchel said the other day.

Reactions: 9
So it’s clear John Stones isn’t vaccinated.Hence why he isn’t going to the US.

It’s not like he has ‘problems’ or a prior commitments as he is flying to Europe.

He travels to Spain constantly like his slag of a gf because they have relaxed rules.

Never been put off a man so much! I actually hope he doesn’t play in the WC.

ON has way too much of a hold on this man,He is a pussy.

I’m over you John you dumb witch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m actually so glad that the players who aren’t vaccinated can’t go! At least it’s not a case of one rule for everyone but a different one for them

Reactions: 18
So it’s clear John Stones isn’t vaccinated.Hence why he isn’t going to the US.

It’s not like he has ‘problems’ or a prior commitments as he is flying to Europe.

He travels to Spain constantly like his slag of a gf because they have relaxed rules.

Never been put off a man so much! I actually hope he doesn’t play in the WC.

ON has way too much of a hold on this man,He is a pussy.

I’m over you John you dumb witch!
Was his missus not an anti vaxxer as well?

Reactions: 11
If ON and her conspiracy theories is why John isn’t vaccinated then he’s an idiot, If the government wanted to control you, they wouldn’t need a vaccine to do it. You have a bank account, NI number etc etc…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That she was there with him or his brother? Sorry I don't why this caught my attention so much lol
With his brother, ED disappeared a few times and didn't sit with her, but TBF it just looked like a friend visiting and joining the family for a day out.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If ON and her conspiracy theories is why John isn’t vaccinated then he’s an idiot, If the government wanted to control you, they wouldn’t need a vaccine to do it. You have a bank account, NI number etc etc…
There is no way he would get vaxxed when her views were so strong that she would actually post them on her company page for all to see.

The same company who no doubt recieved thousands in government grants due to lockdowns, she is a hypocrite.

They are both as vile as eachother and no wonder they are together. We all know he’s a moron as he literally threw his daughter out of her home so he could move that goblin of a women and her hush baby in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
There is no way he would get vaxxed when her views were so strong that she would actually post them on her company page for all to see.

The same company who no doubt recieved thousands in government grants due to lockdowns, she is a hypocrite.

They are both as vile as eachother and no wonder they are together. We all know he’s a moron as he literally threw his daughter out of her home so he could move that goblin of a women and her hush baby in.
Goblin of a woman and her hush baby 🤣😂🤣 Haha, brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Gundogan is vaccinated. Aren't all the players from the German NT team now? I might be wrong.
The other two...well, I wouldn't be massively surprised if they weren't. Why lie.
City Extra just said he was about to get his second does when he contracted Covid, and was told by the Drs he would need to wait 3 months before getting the second dose, which is why he is not going on this Pre season tour, as the team are flying out this afternoon. I think that answers everyone’s questions as to why they are not going on your.

Reactions: 5
Second doses were given out ages ago though, most people had a third around winter last year and some have even had fourth by now.

Basically there is no excuse as to why they aren’t fully vaxxed by now,it’s them choosing not to.

Reactions: 10
Second doses were given out ages ago though, most people had a third around winter last year and some have even had fourth by now.

Basically there is no excuse as to why they aren’t fully vaxxed by now,it’s them choosing not to.
So what? It’s their choice. I’ve not had it either. I’m absolutely fine. On the other hand all my vaxxed friends and colleagues have had covid constantly. They’re in their 20s and super fit. They don’t need it. Their body their choice.

Reactions: 4
I know of someone who works with me and had a similar case to Gundo's. She just got her second dose when I got my third in January. It's annoying and he shouldn't have to miss work for that but 🤷‍♀️ the stupid thing about having so many different rules everywhere.
The fact that there is no explanation (or excuse) for the other two says it all.

So what? It’s their choice. I’ve not had it either. I’m absolutely fine. On the other hand all my vaxxed friends and colleagues have had covid constantly. They’re in their 20s and super fit. They don’t need it. Their body their choice.
Cool, when it affects their career in a negative way, they better not whine, then. It was ✨ their choice ✨ after all.

Reactions: 21
You’re fine.. but the hundreds you’ve probably infected might not have been? Also the only reason people have it constantly is due to the fact it keeps mutating because millions are unvaxxed.

Ain’t about You hun..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well ON is on her way to Ibiza again, how many Days off you have in the UK for Holidays?

The same I feel nothing when I see Stones, but Ruben Dias on the other Hand 🥵🥵🥵

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.