Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still volunteer as beard tribute & think PR peeps if he dates a minger it must be true love :love: #callme

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it's because of the beach setting. A "normal" suit would look odd. His hair and overall colouring means I'd probably have gone for some other light colour, but it's not my money or wedding I guess :LOL:
I very much doubt he had any say in what he was gonna wear. "Do as you are told boy"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Massive pet peeve people pixelating or putting emojis over kids faces, just miss that photo out itā€™s not hard. Looks ridiculous, like a Crimewatch photo
I see sheā€™s deleted the Crimewatch kid photo, well done for taking my feedback on board Meg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ye

!

Looking forward to this mornings game in Oz. The team look healthy and happy despite the long journey, cannot wait to see our new signings play, especially our Viking God Rasmus. He looks like he is up for it, think Jack and Robin are this seasons Poster Boys !

Well Leeds finally unveiled our new strip! What do you think of it @Rita?
I love it, very nice indeed. When I saw the video of Jack modelling it I could of sworn I saw writing on the shirt, I thought someone had scribbled on his chest until I read there are letters on the strip apparently! I cannot wait for the away strip and 3rd strip to be unveiled.
The home shirt is pretty much perfect! Jack did look good (heā€™s a 10/10 without the pony tail, I really hope Fio doesnā€™t let him grow it back). But the things I would do to Robin Kochā€¦. He is absolute filth.

Reactions: 1
Ah thank you, I wanted to see these the most. She looks stunning, love her dress and hairšŸ˜. Not sure about the colour of the bridesmaids dresses though, too similar to her dress imo, but still beautiful.
Their dresses were a blush pink, look a lot lighter in the photos. Rachel looks beautiful. Iā€™ll see if I can get any more

27829F29-AE60-4690-A115-38580DD6FCDC.jpeg
71F522A5-F114-4FDC-95E0-1497418C5890.jpeg
E5F44941-94F1-4695-8E9A-97ACF0DA7BA5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Canā€™t say Iā€™ve been impressed with any of the dresses weā€™ve seen this summer. Think this is a pretty dated look and not particularly flattering.
Prefer Rachelā€™s dress to Meganā€™s. I loved Ferns dress but the split ruined it for me

Reactions: 6
The home shirt is pretty much perfect! Jack did look good (heā€™s a 10/10 without the pony tail, I really hope Fio doesnā€™t let him grow it back). But the things I would do to Robin Kochā€¦. He is absolute filth.
Eeeh did you see him land on his neck this morning? He is so accident prone bless him, he is extremely handsome tbh, as is Rasmus!

Reactions: 3
Eeeh did you see him land on his neck this morning? He is so accident prone bless him, he is extremely handsome tbh, as is Rasmus!
Rasmus is a bit special. He gives me that Errling Haaland ā€œwould I survive a night in the forest with the Northmanā€ sort of vibe, but heā€™s much better looking than Haaland.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.