Footballers And Wags #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously these footballer engagements are lovely and all that but I want to see one where the wag doesn’t like the ring and says no.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Obviously these footballer engagements are lovely and all that but I want to see one where the wag doesn’t like the ring and says no.
I’d love to see one were the side piece barges in going mental 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
do we think Sasha will ever get a ring from Jack?
I think there’s more chance of me winning the euro millions and getting Gucci Grealish tattooed on my lady garden then her getting a ring but I bet she’s hinting and hoping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Man City parade this weekend, I am resort to the fact I will have to watch to see Kalvin looking beautiful again. Is he staying in Manchester or travelling every day?
Leeds are off to Oz on Sunday will Villa and Palace for a Pre season tournament on the Gold Coast against Perth and Brisbane! How nice does that sound!

Reactions: 4
Man City parade this weekend, I am resort to the fact I will have to watch to see Kalvin looking beautiful again. Is he staying in Manchester or travelling every day?
Leeds are off to Oz on Sunday will Villa and Palace for a Pre season tournament on the Gold Coast against Perth and Brisbane! How nice does that sound!
Man City will be off to Houston and Green Bay end of this month in the blistering heat and humidity. What a schedule. :( But, they do play a charity friendly in Spain, too.
surprised it wasn't revealed in a magazine deal
Was thinking the same.
So do I 🙃

Another engagement, with a very cringe professionally shot video this time 🤣

This makes me feel so awkward and cringey. I hope they didn’t jinx themselves. It’s often the couples who overshare on social media that don’t last and/or have the most problems.

Reactions: 3
Man City will be off to Houston and Green Bay end of this month in the blistering heat and humidity. What a schedule. :( But, they do play a charity friendly in Spain, too.

Was thinking the same.

This makes me feel so awkward and cringey. I hope they didn’t jinx themselves. It’s often the couples who overshare on social media that don’t last and/or have the most problems.
They don’t overshare tbh, she’s appeared on his insta twice in about 3 years 😂 They have been together since they were like 15 which is cute

Was thinking the same.

I find these two unlikable and I don't know why .

I see it’s now Everton joining us in Australia in November for the Sydney Cup! Glad after our last opponents pulled out 🤣

Baby Fab! She basically announced it yesterday with her story anyway 🤣 there’s definitely more engagements/weddings/babies this year than the past few years right?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Everton Da’s will be blowing🤯, Im sure thats the reason they do it, twitter erupts because a kid wears patchwork kecks. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.