Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Melanie Da Cruz, Anthony Martial's ex wife, has exposed Martial's mistress, now girlfriend, on her Instagram stories (screen shots). Her name is Lisa, a 22 year old law student. It's getting pretty ugly on social media. Melanie is clearly unpopular in France. She's being described as an immature, superficial, spiteful and talentless gold digging hack. Some people even called her a bad mother.

I guess she's getting a taste of her own medicine after what she did to Samantha. She was Martial's mistress and openly bragged about it before he eventually dumped Samantha for her. She thought having a son by him would encourage him to stop cheating. Unsurprisingly, he has dumped her for a younger woman and she's bitter about it (ouch).

Lisa's response translates to: Big up to you MLN ❤. PS: at a certain age, you have to worry… when one has not matured yet."

P.S. Martial is still an assh**le.
The tea is scalding!

These people are chaotic and I am so here for it.

Let's see how mature "Lisa" is when he inevitably dumps her faster than toxic waste in a few months! 😏 :devilish:
Right! They need to re-assess their lives because they’re fighting over a complete wanker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Taylor Ward had the baby literally a week ago and she’s been carted off to stay with nana (Dawn Ward I assume) already… find it very strange especially when the baby is so young.

secrethush

Chatty Member
Just watched that video of Foden, another footballer settled down with kids when he was basically still a kid himself, it’s so odd that British footballers are still choosing this old fashioned lifestyle in 2022.
I think the WAGS get preggers so early on,so they secure their meal ticket!

secrethush

Chatty Member
I guess the offset is that companies must be making a mint from having this numpty on the books that far outweighs any losses.
I cannot see how he doesn't put off certain buyers though, absolute train wreck waiting to happen.
How Sasha can carry on the way she does when she gets mugged off time and time again is beyond me. The typical influencer WAG. Both of them have zero dignity.

ToujoursFatigué

Federico Valverde (Real Madrid) and his partner Mina Bonino were on vacation in Ibiza and they got drugged and robbed 10,000 euros. The real estate company think the food was poisoned by the chef intentionally and now they’re investigating the whole situation with the police. I think they were renting a house or a private villa or something. Not a hotel. Thank god that they’re healthy !! I mean it could’ve been worse. Their little son was also with them on the trip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

olivia321

VIP Member
Just want to send love and kisses to the babes on here who voted City to win the league 😘😘 to those voters who voted for other teams I hope you stand on a plug.

I’m just kidding you know I love you all well most of you

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh like she is going to be surprised at what she finds! Them two need to split, he ain’t into her and she knows he shags about.
I agree. I hate when people say a couple should stay together for the sake of their children, when most of the time having parents who argue 24/7 can be extremely damaging for a child. Mind you I doubt she would ever want to leave him no matter what he does as he funds her entire life.

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Britney De Villiers answering questions on Insta!
"Happiness and abundance. It really is priceless."

Girl you've already put a price on both.

Absolute comedy gold.
IMG_0585 - Copy.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
What's worse is her dad actively encourages her. He said they can keep travelling to London (she's not from the UK) until mason can see the new tattoo on her ribs. He's seen the arm ones and all he could say was wow that's crazy. 😬😬😬

• Wow
  • Haha