Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshirePirlo23

This is what happens when I’m tired. Without realising I checked and on Insta there is a harrykane_93 who is there correct one who had a baby! Ffs I’m so sorry. Night shifts last night and no sleep with kids being off. He is a Leeds fan and I never even realised. His newborn is literally called Maddie Kane! Go check it out yourselves.
Sorry for being a tired donut 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I don’t understand their relationships.

If my fella had just worked the last 40 odd weekends meaning we couldn’t have a break together, the first thing I’d want him to do is spend time with me.

All these England players who’ve gone straight from SGP to holidaying with the boys need to be slapped. Look after your ladies!!!

Reactions: 29

wordzalad

VIP Member
Same reason Sterling got called a show off for showing the house he bought his mum but when Foden bought his mum a house it was aw he’s a nice lad.

Reactions: 26

YorkshirePirlo23

Well I feel traumatised after reading the latest Jack Grealish thread 🤣🤣
Literally discussing with an ongoing poll, what Icelolly/Icecream would you stick up your Vag to allow Jack to eat. 🤮🤮🤮 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

BDY_97

VIP Member

Should have just not said. I would rather not know anything at all if they aren't going to be named.
Please be John Stones so he can escape the grips of that evil antivax witch 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

spilldatea

VIP Member
also to everyone trying to claim my man ruben dias, kindly back off. i’m harder than foden’s mam and a scrappy little shit.

alexa play brandy the boy is mine

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
😭😭😭 I’m howling, I almost wish I fancied him so I could join in

Has to be an ice lolly tho, it’s just flavoured water. I think with ice cream you’d get an infection 🤣
You're having sex with Grealish and you're worried about the ice cream giving you an infection....?? 🤣

• Haha

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Not gonna lie Id deffo watch a programme about the current England wags, i love seeing the updates from the ones I follow 😂 Fern, Megan, Kate, Amie, Annie, Anouska etc

BDY_97

VIP Member
Last night pretty much confirmed for me that Pickford should be England's number 1 unless anything drastically changes between now and November…

• Heart

secrethush

Chatty Member
Controversial i know… but I think ALOT of players are hugely overrated atm. It’s become this alternate reality where they live lives like hot kings rather than concentrating on what they are paid to do.

Look at the latest England games, they are either injured or they cannot be fucked.

Reactions: 22

olivia321

VIP Member
I think Dele is a knobhead he got caught up in the life style and lost his football ability trying to live a rappers life. He looks ridiculous with those Chanel backpacks.

• Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I’m totally for my fella going for holidays with the lads, I just feel like if that was me I’d kinda want to be the first port of call.

I wish my fella would go away 🤣

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
Cheated on his girlfriend of 9 years with her .

Sounds like he had more than one opportunity to be honest with Steph and break up with her when things weren’t going well between them. I won’t condemn him for falling out of love with her - he’s human, it happens. But cheating, juggling both women for an extended period of time, and then publicly humiliating Steph - that is asshole, cowardly behavior. Annabel should remember that old saying “you lose them how you get them.”

• Heart
Reactions: 21