Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same reason Sterling got called a show off for showing the house he bought his mum but when Foden bought his mum a house it was aw he’s a nice lad.

Reactions: 26
Same reason Sterling got called a show off for showing the house he bought his mum but when Foden bought his mum a house it was aw he’s a nice lad.
Spot on. Maybe the people moaning about it should educate themselves on the way that Liverpool as a city was treated by those in power before running their mouths. Although I doubt it would make a difference, these people will never get out of their vile mindsets.

Reactions: 8
Spot on. Maybe the people moaning about it should educate themselves on the way that Liverpool as a city was treated by those in power before running their mouths. Although I doubt it would make a difference, these people will never get out of their vile mindsets.
Reminds me of when that UEFA bloke tried to insinuate that the Liverpool fans in Paris would be linked to the trouble at the Euros 🤣 I had a very hearty laugh. Scouse not English has been a phrase I’ve heard a lot for a reason.

Reactions: 5
Reminds me of when that UEFA bloke tried to insinuate that the Liverpool fans in Paris would be linked to the trouble at the Euros 🤣 I had a very hearty laugh. Scouse not English has been a phrase I’ve heard a lot for a reason.
As if Liverpool fans were flocking to the Euros, clown 😭 Reminds me of the people who were booing the players taking the knee while being openly racist, while failing to realise that without black players such as Sterling England would have been lucky to make it out of the group stages!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Looking forward to the Wales Ukraine game. Is it bitter of me to want Wales to win purely because Ukraine knocked my country out of the WC last week? Of course I’m with Ukraine outside of football, but tonight on that pitch I am with Wales 😂 I am a huge jinx though so watch Ukraine win by about 10 goals 😂

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Trent is being called out left right and centre for not singing the national anthem. Yet Rooney & Neville done the exact same thing and no one says a word? I wonder why…
I do remember Rooney being called out for it but there was no twitter back then .

Reactions: 2
Looking forward to the Wales Ukraine game. Is it bitter of me to want Wales to win purely because Ukraine knocked my country out of the WC last week? Of course I’m with Ukraine outside of football, but tonight on that pitch I am with Wales 😂 I am a huge jinx though so watch Ukraine win by about 10 goals 😂
Not bitter at all! It’s football, it’s okay to hold a grudge temporarily. :ROFLMAO:

So I guess it's to be expected that the side piece is a 22yo student /event hostess, allegedly.
So true. I’ve seen this before. Apparently, they like the public glamour of having famous wives/girlfriends, but privately, they start to resent the “competition” in the relationship and take up with younger women with no public profile to stroke their egos.

Reactions: 7
So true. I’ve seen this before. Apparently, they like the public glamour of having famous wives/girlfriends, but privately, they start to resent the “competition” in the relationship and take up with younger women with no public profile to stroke their egos.

And if that doesn't work there's always your mates around to cuddle and hold hands until you feel better.

Gerard Pique Copy.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i t
Nah I hold a lot of football related grudges 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ok good, glad I don’t look too petty. 😂 If it was any other country I wouldn’t be bothered about being petty but Ukraine is obviously different right now. In that case, COME ON WALES!!!!

• Heart
I do remember Rooney being called out for it but there was no twitter back then .
I don’t really remember the whole Scouse not English thing being a big deal until last 5-10 years either, definitely became more of a stick that people use to tar scousers with since Twitter too

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t sterling who foden was compared to it was the central defender tosin adarabioyo who was in Man City u23 at the time and to be fair they had a point foden is probably world class and Adarabioyo hasn’t gone on to the same level

It wasn’t sterling who foden was compared to it was the central defender tosin adarabioyo who was in Man City u23 at the time and to be fair they had a point foden is probably world class and Adarabioyo hasn’t gone on to the same level
I was thinking of this - but it doesn’t surprise me that it’s happened to another player!

Reactions: 2
I was thinking of this - but it doesn’t surprise me that it’s happened to another player!

That was after they got bombed out of the euros by Iceland so they were having a go at everyone

It definitely was Sterling too. Buying his mum a house, being caught with Primark bags… where one would be called a loving family man or thrifty, the other was called flash and then cheap. He couldn’t win.
And even if Tosin never made it to the same level, there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying your mum a house? There is no point at all lol

Reactions: 16
oh I remember the Primark thing too… like maybe he’s buying stuff for kids, kids grow out of stuff within a few weeks if they’re young… his timing with posting about it after the Iceland England game definitely wasn’t great but I do think the papers go in really hard on him, more so than other players

What does their footballing abilities have to do with anything, i’m confused lol?

Reactions: 4
Who told robaldo messi had scored a hat truck. Or do we think they both just know these things about each other 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.