Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh 1 thing that's annoyed me now retained lists are out.
Phil Jones I like the Man but surely the decent thing to do is mutually terminate the contract. that's 1 of the many things I like about Nemanja Matic he knew it was time to go & didn't just wait for Utd to spend money on wages/buying him out.

Reactions: 8
The picture of the feet on Ben Whites insta is giving me the ick like the other pictures I get but why the feet šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Got to meat Thiago (LFC) this week. He is somehow more gorgeous in real life and absolutely adores his wife and kids.

The Bastard.
Iā€™m so jealous, love him so much šŸ˜­ I loved this video Julia posted, the way heā€™s just smiling at them ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Phil Jones I like the Man but surely the decent thing to do is mutually terminate the contract. that's 1 of the many things I like about Nemanja Matic he knew it was time to go & didn't just wait for Utd to spend money on wages/buying him out.
Wasn't Matic out of contract Phil Jones will have a very good contract he is not going to just tear it up and Manu are not going to just give him the money all in one go

Iā€™m so jealous, love him so much šŸ˜­ I loved this video Julia posted, the way heā€™s just smiling at them ā¤

This is too cute šŸ˜­

I forgot Phil Jones even played for Man United until he played against us šŸ¤£. Poor lad is more famous for that meme than as a player

Reactions: 6
I can't be the only one who thanks Ben and Milly's relationship is going very fast, I mean five months is a very short space of time to be getting engaged although I do also think she is pregnant as I agree others who have said that in the picture that shows Ben on one knee it does look like she has a bit of a bump . I am rather curious though when it comes to the timeline of their relationship.
January: Ben was seen kissing a mystery girl in Dubai who was possibly Milly although IMO I don't think it looked like her.
February: Ben and Milly went public with their relationship
May 29: Ben and Milly got engaged
So in the space of five months they have got engaged and Milly is possibly pregnant. I obviously wish them the best but I can't help thinking that this relationship is happening way too quickly, I mean wasn't Ben in a long term relationship before he met Milly as I could have sworn I read something about him having a girlfriend when he was on loan at Leeds.

I also find it weird that on Ben's instagram post he has turned off his comments whereas he has never done this on any of his previous posts before. So, I wonder why he has done it on just this one. I am probably reaching but I have just realised that Ben withdrew from the England squad due an injury on the 30th May and would continue rehab with Arsenal but he obviously wasn't having rehab with Arsenal at the time as he was on holiday with Milly.

Madness and way too fast i have things in my freezer longer than their relationship :( Millie would have been flushing those pills down the loo faster than a drugs mule at the airport.

• Haha
Wasn't Matic out of contract Phil Jones will have a very good contract he is not going to just tear it up and Manu are not going to just give him the money all in one go
No Matic had a Year left just he's a decent bloke.

editing to clarify as the year was the option of Utd to extend but it was a mutual decision to not

Reactions: 1

Should have just not said. I would rather not know anything at all if they aren't going to be named.
Naw, I love the guessing!

First guess, is of course Kyle Walker.
But it's prob someone who once played years ago, or else they'd have made more of the story.

Should have just not said. I would rather not know anything at all if they aren't going to be named.
Please be John Stones so he can escape the grips of that evil antivax witch šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼šŸ¤žšŸ¼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 5
Doesn't Kyle Walker usually go for women with Dark Hair though?
Also wouldn't they say Wife not Partner, Can't think who else has been caught cheating publicly who has kids

Reactions: 7

Obvious guess is that deviant Walker, but it says partner, not wife? Is he not married? Could be anyone though, wouldnā€™t trust any of them apart from maybe Kane.

So someone who isnā€™t married, has couple of kids, history of cheating and had a sick mother?? šŸ¤”

Also mentions partner discussing in WAG group chat, wish I could have a nosy in that chat šŸ¤£

My thought was Foden? They way they say partner and kids, also the Snapchat mention - hasnā€™t he been caught out on there before?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.