Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial i know… but I think ALOT of players are hugely overrated atm. It’s become this alternate reality where they live lives like hot kings rather than concentrating on what they are paid to do.

Look at the latest England games, they are either injured or they cannot be fucked.

Reactions: 22
I find this new obsession they all seem to have with going to America and dating American girls really cringe. It’s as if they all want to pretend they’re nba players and live that life.

Reactions: 15
I find this new obsession they all seem to have with going to America and dating American girls really cringe. It’s as if they all want to pretend they’re nba players and live that life.
They are running out of the gold digging ,Manc’s finest tarts and need fresh meat across the pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Dele is a knobhead he got caught up in the life style and lost his football ability trying to live a rappers life. He looks ridiculous with those Chanel backpacks.
I think he’s just like a lot of footballers, he’s just had a bigger fall from grace because he peaked quite early.

being an Everton fan, I’ve got big hopes for him. He showed some promise when he did play, I just hope he’s worth the risk.

Controversial i know… but I think ALOT of players are hugely overrated atm. It’s become this alternate reality where they live lives like hot kings rather than concentrating on what they are paid to do.

Look at the latest England games, they are either injured or they cannot be fucked.
I know the point of the nations league is for qualification for other tournaments but it’s dragging out the season even longer and players will get injured.

I appreciate they get played a lot of money, but from a club football POV i’d rather they have the break

Also… sorry for lurking then commenting 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Angling for an MLS retirement. They can retire somewhere sunny like Miami and most people speak English 🤣.

Or they’ve completed UK Raya and are trying US Raya

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think he’s just like a lot of footballers, he’s just had a bigger fall from grace because he peaked quite early.

being an Everton fan, I’ve got big hopes for him. He showed some promise when he did play, I just hope he’s worth the risk.

I know the point of the nations league is for qualification for other tournaments but it’s dragging out the season even longer and players will get injured.

I appreciate they get played a lot of money, but from a club football POV i’d rather they have the break

I feel very much the same about Dele, he showed promise in the games he did feeture in for us and I’m hopeful that next season we will see so much more. He wouldn’t of been able to be himself last season as Frank had everything back to basics to secure our survival - now hun and all these players will get a full pre season with him and time to play more how he’d like us to.
I think that Dele hasn’t had the arm around him that he’s needed

Reactions: 10

Yeah they are def tired however they habe the best of everything, chauffeurs, chefs, cleaners, PT’s etc etc.
They do absolutely nothing for themselves so all they literally have to do is play football.
It’s probably way more complicated than that tbh but when they are all over the papers and social media for non footy reasons they need to have a word with themselves.
I am also convinced some of them play up to injuries, it’s like throwing a sickie to us aint it! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Nah, he wishes he was that influential. It's Harry Styles' fault.
It’s definitely Madders jewellery, just checked there. Pearls with a diamond smiley face pendant. Noticed his mates like Chilly etc wearing them as well recently and my man Billy G.

Reactions: 6
Do we know if Haaland has someone ? Heard some rumours about a 17 year old girl but 😐 all them Manchester influencers will have a new target now

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Do we know if Haaland has someone ? Heard some rumours about a 17 year old girl but 😐 all them Manchester influencers will have a new target now
No idea, don’t know much about him tbh. Seems quite private. Was he not on Raya a while back?? Wonder where our Raya Queen has gone…. Oh yes, the wannabes will be out in force for his arrival 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No idea, don’t know much about him tbh. Seems quite private. Was he not on Raya a while back?? Wonder where our Raya Queen has gone…. Oh yes, the wannabes will be out in force for his arrival 🤣
The whole concept of Raya as a "celebrity only¹" dating app is quite hilarious.

¹I think in reality you have to prove you earn more than a certain amount per year or something.

Really good player & I think a bargain for us money wise, but I swear those charges haven’t been dropped and he’s still under investigation?😬
Yeah they haven’t been dropped and are pending investigation! Seems a bit odd for sure, I wonder if maybe they think he’ll likely just get fined or something?

¹I think in reality you have to prove you earn more than a certain amount per year or something.
It’s a bit weird especially when they say they want to keep it a secret but they’re like publicly dating another celebrity so people are gunna know 🤣

like if you want a private relationship just go date some random, not like celebs can’t get anyone they want

Reactions: 8

I echo what you say, hoping he finds his previous good form to help us this season, a full pre season might be helpful. We cant have him bench warming for the next 2 years, otherwise what was the point of taking him.

I think if you have a high social media following you’re good to go on it as well…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.