Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt O’Riley 😍

Oooft he’s a bit of alright! How on earth have I never noticed him before now

Well according to the s*n today some Wags have been offered to take part in a Netflix fly on the wall show. Can you imagine the FA allowing that. Nah just bollocks
Could you imagine? 😂 Can’t see that happening somehow

Reactions: 4
Matt O’Riley 😍

Oooft he’s a bit of alright! How on earth have I never noticed him before now

Could you imagine? 😂 Can’t see that happening somehow
can’t see it happening but not going to lie, I’d cancel my plans and get the popcorn out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See I would have picked Jota. Obviously want to keep them both though and I am pretty confident that Jota will be staying too. CCV was the one I was more unsure about as I had convinced myself he was leaving 😂 A lot of reports in the press claiming that the Jota deal isn’t far off so 🤞🏼

I thought CCV was offski as well so it was class seeing he’d signed, I am confident about Jota staying too! Buzzing for the season to start now 😆

Reactions: 1
Not gonna lie Id deffo watch a programme about the current England wags, i love seeing the updates from the ones I follow 😂 Fern, Megan, Kate, Amie, Annie, Anouska etc

Reactions: 23
Not gonna lie Id deffo watch a programme about the current England wags, i love seeing the updates from the ones I follow 😂 Fern, Megan, Kate, Amie, Annie, Anouska etc
Me too to be fair, but I'll need time to quit my job and go back to PR, I'll make an absolute fortune dealing with the fallout of this programme 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah whilst they are (the WAGS) stopping in a hotel paid by the FA. Can't see that happening.
I can’t see a lot of the english wags or any in general actually going to the world cup games tbh. It’s in Qatar for a start which is a long way for some depending on where they are from, a lot of them have young children who they can’t take with them and it’s also so close to christmas so some probably won’t bother.

Reactions: 6
I can’t see a lot of the english wags or any in general actually going to the world cup games tbh. It’s in Qatar for a start which is a long way for some depending on where they are from, a lot of them have young children who they can’t take with them and it’s also so close to christmas so some probably won’t bother.
Rumours of hotel in Dubai for the WAGS if they wanna go.

Reactions: 2
You’re kidding? They definitely won’t miss the attention they’ll get and the pics. They’ll all be there - majority don’t work so can be out there for however long. They all bring family so can help look after kids. They all went to Russia remember

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.