Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on the plus side we couldve been playing wc matches atm

oh I got lucky as we had dishwasher problems so missed second half

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but that red card was a bleeping joke. Whole team should of walked off and took the fine that red card was unacceptable

I dont even care about this tournament the world cup is this year it never should of went ahead.

Reactions: 11
Hope i’m proved wrong but I can see a serious World Cup upset on the cards… Southgate still doesn’t know his best team or formation at all & slightly worrying when there’s not many England games left to prepare before the world cup either.

France aren’t looking great either so just hope its end of season sloppyness 🤣
Gareth is trying new players and new formations out like he is suppose to, don’t think any one truly cares about this tournament, money making cup which the players could do without.
Not sure how that was a Red Card, he ran into Stomes then fell to the floor over nothing.?

Hope City leave my Kalvin at home, he looked upset after the match. City can leave him with us at Leeds where we will look after him.

Reactions: 9
oh & the bbc have annoyed me not sure if its normal for them as I never look at player ratings. But surely players arriving that late ( Maguire) they should turn off ratings. I'm sure other sites do.

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but that red card was a bleeping joke. Whole team should of walked off and took the fine that red card was unacceptable

I dont even care about this tournament the world cup is this year it never should of went ahead.
Fully agree, corrupt officiating again. I felt so sorry for John when we stood in shock at what had just happened. That surely needs investigating.

The red card was a bit ridiculous to be fair but I wasn’t surprised with how that match went 🤦🏻‍♀️ Should be over turned

Reactions: 3
She has fans?! 😂🙈

Nobody can be arsed with these games, they want to be on their holidays now. I said the same about Scotland last week.
Yep she has fans. Back in the day one of them declared in here that she was THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THE WORLD.
I’m sure you can imagine the responses………..I haven’t seen them since.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even know where I am on the list now. I just continue to pay my membership and get tickets when I can 😢
You can find out when you joined the list and what tier you’re on, some of it makes no sense because the other week I saw people on twitter saying they’d been on nine years and some saying 3-4. My friend got one and she’d been 3 and a half years! We’ve got my boyfriend on it so that when we have kids I can take them if for example! Are you on twitter? X

Reactions: 2
A season ticket at Goodison is hard to come by these days, she should consider herself lucky since there’s 25k+ on our waiting list 😂

There’s rumours that we are up for sale by a consortium who appear to have serious backing …. interesting to see what happens here
El Ghazi had one for 6 months.
What a time to be alive living through that relegation battle.
Listening to a podcast earlier discussing the consortium and not a good word was said about them.
See Pickford getting the blame for Hungary’s first goal. 🙄
5C62A048-2A43-4945-B459-17E9BC508960.jpeg
B73CB184-8CF1-4454-86B3-A8D4ED49E3C0.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You can find out when you joined the list and what tier you’re on, some of it makes no sense because the other week I saw people on twitter saying they’d been on nine years and some saying 3-4. My friend got one and she’d been 3 and a half years! We’ve got my boyfriend on it so that when we have kids I can take them if for example! Are you on twitter? X
No, just a lurker on there too 🤣

I’ve had no problem previously getting tickets through my membership, and I can’t go every week because I don’t live locally anymore, but I think it would be nice to go to at least half the games

Reactions: 1
okay nations league over, time for Wolves to announce some new players right… right…?

if I have another week of getting notifications and it’s not a new player holding up the shirt I’m going to jump in the sea

Reactions: 10
okay nations league over, time for Wolves to announce some new players right… right…?

if I have another week of getting notifications and it’s not a new player holding up the shirt I’m going to jump in the sea
I can’t deal with the tension that the next few months will bring when it comes to transfers 🤣

Reactions: 5
Last night pretty much confirmed for me that Pickford should be England's number 1 unless anything drastically changes between now and November…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This thread goes by so fast to the point I’m afraid to post old news 🤣🤣🤣🤣 can’t really catch up with everything, but u guys r amazing!

El Ghazi had one for 6 months.
What a time to be alive living through that relegation battle.
Listening to a podcast earlier discussing the consortium and not a good word was said about them.
See Pickford getting the blame for Hungary’s first goal. 🙄
View attachment 1344029View attachment 1344031
See I ain’t gonna pretend to know about this consortium but that Peter Kenyon is highly regarded in the football world apparently. Go and read this: and meant to be backed by some Gold company which is *apparently* meant to make us second richest club… No billionaire is a good person really. We probably need some of that cut throatness about us. As long as we’re properly run for a change then 🤷🏼‍♀️

No, just a lurker on there too 🤣

I’ve had no problem previously getting tickets through my membership, and I can’t go every week because I don’t live locally anymore, but I think it would be nice to go to at least half the games
Ah! I was going to say follow Everton Spare Tickets if you’re ever having difficulty getting any, same with away games if you ever venture to them! But yeah defo check where you are on the waiting list xxx

Someone put it this way on Twitter if Ramsdale had been Everton GK we would have been relegated this season and if Pickford was Arsenal’s they’d if stayed up and that’s probably one of the better ways of putting it standard wise. I’ll never back down on this Pickford train

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.