Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Vegas is not the place one goes to have a quiet, low key holiday. Those girls he was with were wearing “dresses” constructed of three small pieces of fabric. He was speaking/whispering in the ear of one of them, so they obviously weren’t random passersby who just accidentally got into the picture. Really, Deccers. :cautious:

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Smca53

VIP Member
Football players are all dating the same kind of Girls. Are they scared dating a Girl who doesn't want to be a Influencer or Wag with a normal Job.
I think they prefer the influencer types because those women can drop everything and go be with the men whenever the men want. A woman with a “real” job can’t. As much as I perv over them, I could never be in a relationship with a pro athlete. Their egos and their need to be the center of attention would exhaust me.
A ‘normal’ girl not as fussed about fame and attention is also probably less likely to put up with a fraction of the shit that these insta wags do … or in other words would be too much of a hassle to deal with

BDY_97

VIP Member
How convenient. Literally witnessing the Hilsborough cover up (not as bad obviously) happen all over again 😡

• Angry
  • Sad

wordzalad

VIP Member
Same. Like I love my BF but he’s a bit annoying sometimes, he’s like im going over to Steve’s I’ll be an hour and im like only a fucking hour, stay longer so I can watch my shows in peace 🤣

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Daisy Maguire and Kiera Grealish are both a pair of sweaty looking Z list do you know my brother boohoo.com dickheads, if a wag program was to be I couldn’t watch I’d be busy cringing.

• Haha

jade1818

VIP Member
Vegas is not the place one goes to have a quiet, low key holiday. Those girls he was with were wearing “dresses” constructed of three small pieces of fabric. He was speaking/whispering in the ear of one of them, so they obviously weren’t random passersby who just accidentally got into the picture. Really, Deccers. :cautious:
litterally fuming at him

If I was Lauren I would be so upset and angry I would dumb his arse

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

hannahdolan

Chatty Member
I have to share this with all of you, I’m officially leaving my James Rodriguez train, after being in love with him since 2014, I can’t defend him no more. My man is going through early mid life crisis because what the fuck is that hair. 🤨 what a sad day 💔
5BFF9F03-9611-4DF7-8730-9B61E453235E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

wordzalad

VIP Member

Thoughts?
The entitlement of them to put the big six before every other club is annoying not surprising. What about the players who are non big six that still would go the World Cup?

“Sorry Conor, Wolves don’t meet the big six criteria so tough luck, Declan you play for West Ham so no big six perks for you babe,”

Well aware the Big Six fans will probably say I’m jealous and whatever but how can they not say they’re not the FAs favourites with stunts like this and getting away with the Super League?

Reactions: 18