Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I now find myself stalking Scott McTominays insta and his tagged photos for any new content. I can’t be dealing with falling for another footballer, it’s already hard knowing John Stones will never love me 🥲 If anyone has any tea on him, I’m all ears 🦻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I now find myself stalking Scott McTominays insta and his tagged photos for any new content. I can’t be dealing with falling for another footballer, it’s already hard knowing John Stones will never love me 🥲 If anyone has any tea on him, I’m all ears 🦻
It’a damned inconvenient to keep falling for new ones, isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: I’m juggling a few and it’s life-ruining. I have no tea on McTominay unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’a damned inconvenient to keep falling for new ones, isn’t it? :ROFLMAO: I’m juggling a few and it’s life-ruining. I have no tea on McTominay unfortunately.
Yes it is, I can’t deal with anymore 🤣 He doesn’t seem like the kinda guy who would produce much tea, but I’m holding out for some. Although hopefully nothing that’ll give me the ick 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I wanna know too, he’s my guilty pleasure 🥵🥵.

He was on and off with that Millie girl for a while then seemed to go quiet. I think he follows a lot of insta girls but I dunno if he actually goes out with any of them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I looked at his following and seen the huuuge amount of insta girls 🥲 I wish he wasn’t so private, I want to see more content from him 😂 He seems like such a sweet family orientated person, I love that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I looked at his following and seen the huuuge amount of insta girls 🥲 I wish he wasn’t so private, I want to see more content from him 😂 He seems like such a sweet family orientated person, I love that!
If I was single and I still lived in Manchester I would slide in his DMs 🤣.

The photos with his niece are too cute

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m single and from Scotland so slid into his DM’s when he arrived for international duty last week. Still waiting on that reply 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get second hand embarrassment from this girl. I would like to think you are the first girl he’s doing all of these things with considering he’s only bleeping 18 😭 You might be the first but I don’t think you’ll be the last 😂
He will bail about 3 months after baby is born 🤣

I get second hand embarrassment from this girl. I would like to think you are the first girl he’s doing all of these things with considering he’s only bleeping 18 😭 You might be the first but I don’t think you’ll be the last 😂
18 ? She looks same age as me and I'm 30 :oops: the lady protest too much for me to believe her .

18 ? She looks same age as me and I'm 30 :oops: the lady protest too much for me to believe her .
Harvey is 18 and I think she’s either 18 or 19. She does my head in, she’s made being pregnant by an 18 year old footballer (who plays alongside her ex and also has the same name) her one and only personality trait. Funniest thing is no one even knows who he is apart from Liverpool fans so i’m not really sure what she’s bragging about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to share this with all of you, I’m officially leaving my James Rodriguez train, after being in love with him since 2014, I can’t defend him no more. My man is going through early mid life crisis because what the duck is that hair. 🤨 what a sad day 💔
5BFF9F03-9611-4DF7-8730-9B61E453235E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.