Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Rute Cardoso, she's Diogo Jota's partner. She posted a story of him earlier, sat with his arms folded bolt upright on a sunbed. Looked like he was fuming, maybe he wanted a lads holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
people are deeping it too much i reckon - the girls with them play for liverpool womens so i reckon they all know each other. andy robertson was with the group as well. they’re with leighanne robe and all her mates in the pics i think. reckon they all just know each other from work 🤷🏻‍♀️
Really? Footballers usually have really well-muscled legs. They just look normal.

Reactions: 3
But who cares who the women are? They were never the problem for me. He is the problem. And his attitude is equally sus with a footballer or a random person 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Think Bobby Firmino and his wife have renewed their vows, or equivalent religious ceremony. Stunning pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Think Bobby Firmino and his wife have renewed their vows, or equivalent religious ceremony. Stunning pics.
That’s an old video, maybe it’s their anniversary today? They are a stunning couple with the most beautiful family 😍
Didn’t recognise any of them. Could explain why they weren’t keeping a low profile then, they were already pally / colleagues with the girls. My man Robbo was there?! Didn’t see him? I see his fiancée Rachel is on another girls holiday just now.
Robbo is probably on his stag do as they are getting married this summer. Rachel was in Mykonos for her hen a few weeks ago.

What gorgeous bridesmaid dresses… 🥴

Absolutely hideous! 🙈

That’s an old video, maybe it’s their anniversary today? They are a stunning couple with the most beautiful family 😍

Robbo is probably on his stag do as they are getting married this summer. Rachel was in Mykonos for her hen a few weeks ago.
Yep he is. He was at Jack Grealishs pool party today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dear Premier League teams who feel like they need to steal all of my teams best players after only their first or second season with us, duck OFF!!!

Sincerely, a sad Scottish gal who gets too attached to every player who signs for my team.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Premier League teams who feel like they need to steal all of my teams best players after only their first or second season with us, duck OFF!!!

Sincerely, a sad Scottish gal who gets too attached to every player who signs for my team.
I feel ya lovely

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Juranovic?? 🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’m away there with the girls in a couple of weeks for a hen so that’ll do me nicely 👍 wonder if I’ll see any footballers?? 👀🤣 speaking of which my mate who’s in Ibiza just now says she swore she saw Billy G out last night… I’m like wtf why am I not there now 😫
If you do see any, please report back here! We need tea! :D

What gorgeous bridesmaid dresses… 🥴

Does she dislike her bridesmaids??

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Totally agree!

If you do see any, please report back here! We need tea! :D

Does she dislike her bridesmaids??
Hell yes, of course I will! 👀🤣 that was Billy G my friend saw by the way, she seen him again today. Staying at same hotel as her. I’m very tempted to book a flight and go out there right now! 😂

me too, i adore the guy 💔
I’m hoping he’s staying but Fabrizio very rarely gets anything wrong 💔 All these new players under Ange have been fab so I knew at some point they’d all have interest elsewhere, but didn’t think it would happen so soon.

Reactions: 2
I’m hoping he’s staying but Fabrizio very rarely gets anything wrong 💔 All these new players under Ange have been fab so I knew at some point they’d all have interest elsewhere, but didn’t think it would happen so soon.
Happens all the time and it will keep happening unfortunately. We just can’t compete with the PL 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.