Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too I dont know much about them but if they improve our club and get shut of BK then so be it, FM want to keep hold of 10% of his shares so must be some money to be made by doing so. Have a listen to this podcast they seem to know a bit about the consortium.

68A07A7B-9027-40E6-BA62-1EE52D888550.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Nah, you're all lying. I'm sure you can't wait for his stylist's seven posts about this appearance (why is he there? I really don't get it) and outfit so you can get it for yourselves :ROFLMAO:
Also, isn't it hot there? We are on 30 degrees here and seeing someone wearing so many clothes makes me dizzy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too I dont know much about them but if they improve our club and get shut of BK then so be it, FM want to keep hold of 10% of his shares so must be some money to be made by doing so. Have a listen to this podcast they seem to know a bit about the consortium.

View attachment 1344953
How many Everton fans are there actually here? I love that I have someone else to speak to about it 🤣 not living in the area anymore means I’m limited 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When you're so bland and clueless you dress to blend into the scenery.

oh No, the stylist didn’t do her job and check the cushion arrangement prior, so now Mason has one on his chest hahahahah

How many Everton fans are there actually here? I love that I have someone else to speak to about it 🤣 not living in the area anymore means I’m limited 🤣
Everton fan here! Also don’t live locally anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few of us I think, I listen to a lot of podcasts around fan groups, The View from the Bullens with Bobble who is ITK and is usually spot on with his tweets and pods. i started listening to one (Talking the Blues) it was 3 arl men chatting Everton stuff, and was quite funny turns one of them is Bob out of Rita Sue and Bob too. 🤣🤣 Not scousers but blues all the same and Paul aka The Esk who knows his tit around the financial side, it passes a few hours in work.

Reactions: 5
A few of us I think, I listen to a lot of podcasts around fan groups, The View from the Bullens with Bobble who is ITK and is usually spot on with his tweets and pods. i started listening to one (Talking the Blues) it was 3 arl men chatting Everton stuff, and was quite funny turns one of them is Bob out of Rita Sue and Bob too. 🤣🤣 Not scousers but blues all the same and Paul aka The Esk who knows his tit around the financial side, it passes a few hours in work.
Ooooh thanks!! I’ll look into it. I do check out Bobble on Twitter when I’m lurking 🤣

Reactions: 4
Nah, you're all lying. I'm sure you can't wait for his stylist's seven posts about this appearance (why is he there? I really don't get it) and outfit so you can get it for yourselves :ROFLMAO:
Also, isn't it hot there? We are on 30 degrees here and seeing someone wearing so many clothes makes me dizzy.
Is his stylist still that Carlotta girl? Remember when all the teeny bopper Mase fans were abso raging because they thought they were dating, so funny 😂

Reactions: 4
pains me to say this but i’m almost certain mounts hair line is going to be non-existent in the next 3-5 years. dunno what it is about this hair cut but it’s making him look like his hairline is receding at a rapid rate

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is a few of us! I’m local and have had a STH since 04/05 season and go the away games too, but moving down south at some point this year hopefully 😂 you’ll have to stop lurking so you can join us 🤪💙
I try not to listen to too many podcasts about Everton, Everton twitter is bad enough hahaha especially with some of these spaces (have you been on any this week? 😂) - I know a lot of the people behind the 27 campaign and other things and I find them draining but I’ll give that pod a listen. The Bobble is good but can’t stand some of his mates jumping off the back of it (and then the people who suck up to his mates). Equally I sometimes laugh because I’ve got a few connections within the club myself and sometimes hear them say things and I’m like you’re chatting tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t really like the Esk, gives me bad vibes hahaha!!
Saw meatball molly saying to someone yesterday she could send them the fixture list and I was just rolling my eyes because premier league clubs don’t get them till 7am tomorrow themselves 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
There is a few of us! I’m local and have had a STH since 04/05 season and go the away games too, but moving down south at some point this year hopefully 😂 you’ll have to stop lurking so you can join us 🤪💙

I try not to listen to too many podcasts about Everton, Everton twitter is bad enough hahaha especially with some of these spaces (have you been on any this week? 😂) - I know a lot of the people behind the 27 campaign and other things and I find them draining but I’ll give that pod a listen. The Bobble is good but can’t stand some of his mates jumping off the back of it (and then the people who suck up to his mates). Equally I sometimes laugh because I’ve got a few connections within the club myself and sometimes hear them say things and I’m like you’re chatting tit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t really like the Esk, gives me bad vibes hahaha!!
Saw meatball molly saying to someone yesterday she could send them the fixture list and I was just rolling my eyes because premier league clubs don’t get them till 7am tomorrow themselves 🙄🙄
Do you think you’ll still go when you move? Pre-covid I used to go to about 8-10 home games a season, but haven’t been since the Leicester cup game in 2019. Desperate to get back, although first weekend of the season is my fella’s birthday, so maybe hoping we’re away for that game so I don’t have to ditch him.

there’s a few leaked versions isn’t there?? I just want a win 🤣

Reactions: 2
Do you think you’ll still go when you move? Pre-covid I used to go to about 8-10 home games a season, but haven’t been since the Leicester cup game in 2019. Desperate to get back, although first weekend of the season is my fella’s birthday, so maybe hoping we’re away for that game so I don’t have to ditch him.

there’s a few leaked versions isn’t there?? I just want a win 🤣
I’ll probably still go to as many as I do now to be fair - I do miss some just because if I didn’t I wouldn’t see my boyfriends family and my baby nephews and so I do sometimes just pick and choose but majority I’ll make work! 😂 First weekend of the season is mine and my fella’s anniversary and he’s desperate for it to be Everton vs Palace and i’m like no hun 😂 It’ll be same as usual we’ll get one of the newly promoted teams as our first home or away game !

Reactions: 1
Football players are all dating the same kind of Girls. Are they scared dating a Girl who doesn't want to be a Influencer or Wag with a normal Job.

Reactions: 17
Football players are all dating the same kind of Girls. Are they scared dating a Girl who doesn't want to be a Influencer or Wag with a normal Job.
I think they prefer the influencer types because those women can drop everything and go be with the men whenever the men want. A woman with a “real” job can’t. As much as I perv over them, I could never be in a relationship with a pro athlete. Their egos and their need to be the center of attention would exhaust me.

@Binaaa do you follow the Bundesliga teams?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.