Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dimitri in Gloucestershire isn’t wrong

I notice Gucci is swinging his willy around Vegas while his part time girlfriend is at home in the mirror saying “L’Oréal because we’re worth it”
Yes darling you are so worth it! 🙄
Worth another Gucci bag. Although she'll get them free now. witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another one :ROFLMAO:

These engagement photos give me the ick - just do it like normal people? Just seem really staged! They’ll all be divorced in a few years time anyway, not being cynical or anything 😝

Reactions: 14
I think Sasha is pretty girl a bit nicer than most wags but this is purely getting a job on being Jacks girlfriend.
I am sure some of us tattlers are just as nice and could do the job!

The irony of the slogan ‘because I’m worth it’, shame Jack doesn’t think it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well seems Granit Xhaka being investigated AGAIN for suspicious betting activity against Us! We all said at the time something was going on with him, Arsenal were 4-1 up, the yellow card was pointless. Cheating little tit he is, not the first time either.

Just read Declan Rice has been given a 2 Match ban for words with the Ref in one of West Ham’s European matches. I love Dec, what a lovely lad he is.
Trent looking mighty fine in Ibiza with his girlfriend!
I’m an Arsenal fan and have never liked him. I live in hope each transfer window that he leaves.

Reactions: 6
I don't want to body shame but some of the wags are so thin it reminds of the early 2000's when size 0 came out.

Reactions: 11
No hate, she’s pretty and all but she’s not a model. Something strange looking about her, not sure if it’s her nose? Her face always looks like she’s caught a whiff of something smelly.
i always think she has a squint eye, she always poses side on or looking to the side

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Forever mine"? 😒 That's a red flag IMO.
100% agree. It’s almost a veiled threat or a claiming of territory. Either way, cringe.

These engagement photos give me the ick - just do it like normal people? Just seem really staged! They’ll all be divorced in a few years time anyway, not being cynical or anything 😝
Agree with this, too. Stagey proposal scenes creep me out. It’s all just too much and dare I say, overcompensating for something.

She looks so shocked that he’s down on one knee with a ring she must’ve missed the massive “MARRY ME” sign when they walked in
You all on this thread are my people. I always laugh at the staged reaction from the women in these scenarios. Do they practice their reactions in the mirror so the photos turn out nicely? I’m not mocking specifically this couple, it’s something I see even with couples I know in my own life. Like, really Jennifer in Accounting? You’re “so shocked?” You’ve dated him for 6 years, you went ring shopping together, he told you he made plans for just the two of you next weekend (something he’s never done before, ever) , and your sister dropped hints that you ought to get a manicure beforehand. But your engagement photos show you with an over-practiced expression of shock like you’ve just witnessed a particularly compelling magic trick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The only engagement reaction I believe was true as of late was Ben Whites gf lol, even she was shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.