Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I feel traumatised after reading the latest Jack Grealish thread 🤣🤣
Literally discussing with an ongoing poll, what Icelolly/Icecream would you stick up your Vag to allow Jack to eat. 🤮🤮🤮 😳
😭😭😭 I’m howling, I almost wish I fancied him so I could join in

Has to be an ice lolly tho, it’s just flavoured water. I think with ice cream you’d get an infection 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Has to be an ice lolly tho, it’s just flavoured water. I think with ice cream you’d get an infection 🤣
Must be a chore if the ice cream van only had a Feast, Screwball or a Cornetto left though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Gotta be one of those ice twist lollies, really feel it in and out and twisting it around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No-one seems to understand the pairing either. I heard most of his family don’t even like her/thinks he can do so much better.
Can’t get my head around them either. We know why she wanted to marry him, but why on earth did he marry her? The mind boggles.

Reactions: 6

Hahaha I don’t fancy him, if it was Kalvin then we would be talking lol, but Jesus why would waste a perfectly good ice lolly when he can literally just eat you instead? 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Hahaha I don’t fancy him, if it was Kalvin then we would be talking lol, but Jesus why would waste a perfectly good ice lolly when he can literally just eat you instead? 🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh if it was Neves my answer would be “whatever he likes” 🤣. I’d put a Vienneta up there if he asked nicely 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Christ alive if I got my hands on Kalvin he would be the lolly. There is not one part of him my tongue wouldn't touch 🥵😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She has/had a reputation in Glasgow as being a WAG wannabe/footballer chaser and her “friend” Janine is even more of a user and abuser/discarder. I heard Mrs Defoe had a sex tape going round Glasgow too, but haven’t seen anything. The car crash I think it was just the one girl, Nicol, that was with him. Heard she chucked him in 2020 after she found out about several women he was also seeing all round the UK. And the cheater hasn’t changed his spots either. Mrs Defoe is definitely using him now. Posting waaaaaay too much, making too much of a statement. Less is more love 😅👌🏼
I can confirm there is a tape that did the rounds involving a sky remote. I will say no more.
I think calling that Janine girl a user and abuser is quite polite for everything that’s came out the woodwork about her and them LOL. The tea is piping hot on other thread ☕☕☕

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can confirm there is a tape that did the rounds involving a sky remote. I will say no more.
I think calling that Janine girl a user and abuser is quite polite for everything that’s came out the woodwork about her and them LOL. The tea is piping hot on other thread ☕☕☕
Love the ‘showstopper’ cake with the Christmas decorations 😝

Also @GoldenBoots you've had me laughing all day

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooh what thread? 👀

Reactions: 4

You're having sex with Grealish and you're worried about the ice cream giving you an infection....?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she shoving TV remotes up her Vag whilst we all shoving Ice Lolly’s 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if he gets her to change the channels over 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean good point 🤣. You’d come out of that encounter absolutely clapped 😭
Yeah but tbf some were picky in their choosing this morning just in case any lolly’s left any ‘Debris’ behind 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.