Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cesc Fabregas leaving Monaco. Wonder if a PL team will come in for him? I’m sure Danielle will be gutted to be leaving Monaco 😂

Reactions: 3
Richarlison singing with the band as Allan and Thais dance at their wedding, I think it was a vow renewal cant see them having 3 kids and 1 on the way without being married being devout catholics. She is fabulous.
149DAD86-30E7-4BC6-B32C-2BBFC95BE8C4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I never get these staged engagements, what do they think the people hanging about taking videos and filming them are doing? I’m presuming they know what’s happening and it’s just for show.
Personal photographers form part of the entourage.

Reactions: 6
Reallly?! Why 🤣👀
I have no idea! I've never followed him and I'd never interacted with his account either. It was from when he was at Chelsea, I noticed my account was blocked when I was researching an article.
One of my friends told me he'd called him out on a comment that he considered homophobic, so maybe whoever manages Fabregas's account went on a mass blocking spree of anyone linked to my friend I don't know. Weird. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Richarlison singing with the band as Allan and Thais dance at their wedding, I think it was a vow renewal cant see them having 3 kids and 1 on the way without being married being devout catholics. She is fabulous.
View attachment 1352708
I love Richy! 😂 I think they got married around 2016 or so because she’s always referred to him as husband and there was some wedding like pics back then if you scroll! She’s soooooo stunning.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why he’s leaving Leeds. Fair enough he will want the chance to win trophies and play in the champs league etc but a move to city won’t be good for him imo. He will spend even more time on the bench than Jack does…
Because apparently he has been a naughty boy off pitch

Reactions: 1
I have no idea! I've never followed him and I'd never interacted with his account either. It was from when he was at Chelsea, I noticed my account was blocked when I was researching an article.
One of my friends told me he'd called him out on a comment that he considered homophobic, so maybe whoever manages Fabregas's account went on a mass blocking spree of anyone linked to my friend I don't know. Weird. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣
Yeah, that’s so weird! Probably whoever manages his Insta account went on a blocking spree, haha so funny! I think most footballers / celebrities have people who manage their Instas / social media. I don’t think they actually access them unless it’s a private account maybe…

Reactions: 1
So how does it work? Do they both know it’s a proposal and they just act the part for the photographer or is it meant to actually be a surprise?
I guess it depends on each couple, let’s not forget a lot of footballers are posers, especially on their holidays, so to their partner a photographer being around might not stick out as strange 🤣 there’s definitely some that know though too and want the ‘perfect’ shots.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.