Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hyoopy

And Everton have invited Dynamo Kyiv to play a friendly over here to raise additional funds for support for Ukraine. We really are a class act off the pitch
oh wow, I somehow missed this in Moshiri's letter, how nice! that's mykolenko's old club (right?) -wonder if this was partly his idea? hopefully it goes ahead

also, this was so lovely from seamus 💙💛

• Heart
Reactions: 18

HaloGirl

VIP Member
City won the title. Real Madrid won the CL. Liverpool fans faced tear gas in France before the game. Kurt Zouma got 180 community hours for kicking his poor Kat. Storie was the newest addition to the Footballer family (Luke Shaw and Anouska). Marcus Rashford got engaged to Lucia. We chatted in the last thread about having some summertime gossip. Ben Chilwell was spotted with Holly Scarfone.
As you were.

Just Drive

VIP Member
Put us out of our misery and let the lads go on holiday mainly because we’re dying for fresh summer holiday gossip of them, their wags, and the legion of ubiquitous Instagram girls.

olivia321

VIP Member
Wonder if Billie turns up to marry Andy Carrol even thou he was set up, it’ still going to be playing on her mind surely.
If she had anything about her she should cut his pony tail off, call him a shit footballer and leave but you know she’ll act like it didn’t happen like the rest of them do.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Eh... :rolleyes:

It's odd even by Footballer standards isn't it. Even if she wasn't a close mate of his deceased child she's still barely out of her teens and with a guy in the second half of his fifth decade.

Binaaa

Football players are all dating the same kind of Girls. Are they scared dating a Girl who doesn't want to be a Influencer or Wag with a normal Job.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I cannot stand Daisy. Seen her in person too and she is something else, very entitled and thinks she’s gods gift, above everyone else
I’ve just googled Daisy and I have to admit her face freaked me out. It’s like a generic influencers body eg Sacha, has had Slabheads face photoshopped onto it. 🫣. I am shook by how she is his double
838EDBB8-C0A7-48EE-B0E4-86ED95644ACA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
To be fair I think they are all just drained, such pointless games to play at the end of a season 😂 Trent looked fucking knackered, as did Bellingham. Mount, Rice, Kane, Maguire all shit as well. Don’t think anyone apart from Bowen played well. I think if these games were played towards the end of the summer after the players had a rest the result would have been very different.
Nations League is pointless, no one wants to be playing 4 games at the end of the season when some of them have played 50+ games or gone through long mentally draining battles either in Europe/the league/relegation. All they want to do is be on holiday

mire94

Most people don't like the high fashion shoots because they are "too weird" but I live for them 😂 especially with someone like DCL who actually looks like a model and not a kid playing with daddy's clothes. But most have no charisma and always look like they are doing a catalogue for Bohoo or something like that.

Now we got Son and Burberry. Mount must be crying at home.

• Heart
  • Haha

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Fern’s SIL (her brother’s wife) does my Botox and hands down she is one of the loveliest of persons. I never mention the Maguires to her and thankfully she doesn’t bring them up but I always wonder what one of their family parties/holidays are like :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
I know we’re always casting doubt on these relationships but I’m fully expecting Millie and Ben to crash and burn.

Reactions: 16