Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
City won the title. Real Madrid won the CL. Liverpool fans faced tear gas in France before the game. Kurt Zouma got 180 community hours for kicking his poor Kat. Storie was the newest addition to the Footballer family (Luke Shaw and Anouska). Marcus Rashford got engaged to Lucia. We chatted in the last thread about having some summertime gossip. Ben Chilwell was spotted with Holly Scarfone.
As you were.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, I wasn’t sure how to quote from an older thread.
@futbolista wrote:
and yes I could look at pavard’s feed all day but know nothing at all. I’m always intrigued when footballers or celebs are with/date older women. Shakira is 45, pique 35. Sergio Ramos is much younger than Pilar rubio. Mostly bc I’m older ha.
Yes, young Ben Pavard intrigues me. :) I shall continue to thirst over his pics and the Team France vids and hope he slips up someday and gets photographed with some rando girl and gives us the dirt we’re waiting for.

Reactions: 4
I already quite like Bale but I like him even more now for the NHS donation. They’ve saved my life loads of times and my BF and brother both work for them <3

Reactions: 12
I already quite like Bale but I like him even more now for the NHS donation. They’ve saved my life loads of times and my BF and brother both work for them <3
Tbh I’ve always generally liked footballers who treat the sport more like an enjoyable career rather than something they live and breathe. People hating on Bale because he’d rather be playing golf than working blow my mind.

Reactions: 13
The original tweet has now been deleted but this was in response to someone moaning about Robertson, they tagged UEFA & Sky as if they are going to do anything 😭 Yes because Andy Robertson having a beer 3 days ago was the singular reason why every Scotland player bar CalMac played like utter shite and Mcginn missed the biggest sitter of all time 😂

Reactions: 3
The original tweet has now been deleted but this was in response to someone moaning about Robertson, they tagged UEFA & Sky as if they are going to do anything 😭 Yes because Andy Robertson having a beer 3 days ago was the singular reason why every Scotland player bar CalMac played like utter shite and Mcginn missed the biggest sitter of all time 😂

That McGinn miss will haunt me for the rest of my life.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
In the heat of the moment I was fuming lol, insults were flying around my house 😭 Love him really
I was in the crowd and he was getting some amount of pelters in the moment from a few people surrounding me! I was hoping to watch the highlights and maybe it wasn’t as much of a sitter as I thought but I was disappointed 😂
Scotland didn’t turn up, so disappointing.
Yeah it was a bad game. Very few players getting any pass marks, Gordon for preventing an absolute skelping and possibly McGregor for his goal and some of his play in the second half.

Reactions: 2
I was in the crowd and he was getting some amount of pelters in the moment from a few people surrounding me! I was hoping to watch the highlights and maybe it wasn’t as much of a sitter as I thought but I was disappointed 😂

Yeah it was a bad game. Very few players getting any pass marks, Gordon for preventing an absolute skelping and possibly McGregor for his goal and some of his play in the second half.
McGregor always puts a shift in. Gordon saves us so many times as well. Such an anticlimax after the great qualifying we had 😭

McGregor always puts a shift in. Gordon saves us so many times as well. Such an anticlimax after the great qualifying we had 😭
Gordon is fab for country. But yeah I agree, there was such a buzz during group stages all for nothing now. Hopefully we do well in the nations league, as that’s probably our best chances for Euro qualification again 🙄

Gilmour is usually really good in a Scotland shirt, but last night he was miles off it. Don’t watch Norwich or Chelsea games really, but he doesn’t seem very popular among the Norwich support.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.