Footballers And Wags #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jermain Defoe's wedding photos popped up on Insta, it looked beautiful with all the floral arrangements (huge flower fan here so appreciate it may seem excessive/horrid to everyone else!) I don't follow either of them but his wife looks a bit older? Seems odd for a footballer šŸ¤£
Their whole relationship is toxic to the highest level! Trying to hide/cover it with an overexuberant, ostentatious wedding. Donna is a complete bam who was warned over and over again about JDs continued cheating. Yet she staysā€¦ Sheā€™s married a back account and he married a mum. Itā€™s all really quite sad šŸ™ˆ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Their whole relationship is toxic to the highest level! Trying to hide/cover it with an overexuberant, ostentatious wedding. Donna is a complete bam who was warned over and over again about JDs continued cheating. Yet she staysā€¦ Sheā€™s married a back account and he married a mum. Itā€™s all really quite sad šŸ™ˆ
I donā€™t know her but I know someone who does and they said sheā€™s not a very nice person. I have also heard about his cheating as well. One alleged story was when he was involved in a car crash in Glasgow he had two girls in the back of his car at the time. Whether thatā€™s true or not I donā€™t know, but I wouldnā€™t put it past him.

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t know her but I know someone who does and they said sheā€™s not a very nice person. I have also heard about his cheating as well. One alleged story was when he was involved in a car crash in Glasgow he had two girls in the back of his car at the time. Whether thatā€™s true or not I donā€™t know, but I wouldnā€™t put it past him.
She has/had a reputation in Glasgow as being a WAG wannabe/footballer chaser and her ā€œfriendā€ Janine is even more of a user and abuser/discarder. I heard Mrs Defoe had a sex tape going round Glasgow too, but havenā€™t seen anything. The car crash I think it was just the one girl, Nicol, that was with him. Heard she chucked him in 2020 after she found out about several women he was also seeing all round the UK. And the cheater hasnā€™t changed his spots either. Mrs Defoe is definitely using him now. Posting waaaaaay too much, making too much of a statement. Less is more love šŸ˜…šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼

Reactions: 11
Oh wow!!!

Reactions: 2
I knew heā€™d been round the block a few hundred times but didnā€™t realise he was still like that. Iā€™m just surprised he married someone of a similar age.

Reactions: 9
Well I feel traumatised after reading the latest Jack Grealish thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Literally discussing with an ongoing poll, what Icelolly/Icecream would you stick up your Vag to allow Jack to eat. šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What is actually happening with Barkley? Is he going to another club? Canā€™t see him staying at Chelsea.
canā€™t see him staying either. On a personal note he seems very loved up with Anouskaā€™s friendā€¦ wonder why she is with him (Ā£Ā£Ā£)

Ross Barkley shows off his rugged physique

#

Reactions: 2
Hahaha yeah I saw you on there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤©
Which lolly did you choose then? A Twix ice cream should of been an option as it fills 2 holes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†šŸ˜šŸ˜œ
i was very conservative and said a vanilla mini milk as itā€™s the closest you would get to yoghurt and i donā€™t fancy getting thrush x

this bad boy which got plenty of votes for that exact reason šŸ˜‚

90C217DA-23DA-440C-A55D-9C22533014BA.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Think when all the weddings are done this summer and we have photos we can rate them all on this thread from best to worst šŸ¤£

Marcus and Nadia Bettinelliā€™s wedding looked lovely - surprised she went with such a basic dress but that girl could pull of a bin bag and still look stunning! Itā€™ll take a lot for someones to be as tacky as Defoeā€™s or dresses as awful as Billie worst iā€™ve seen in a whilešŸ˜­

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I knew heā€™d been round the block a few hundred times but didnā€™t realise he was still like that. Iā€™m just surprised he married someone of a similar age.
No-one seems to understand the pairing either. I heard most of his family donā€™t even like her/thinks he can do so much better.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.