Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silverlady

Give me some help here. Does money really corrupt so BLUDDY quickly? I watched them at their rental. They really were quite sincere decent people. Bam, the moment ..the literal moment....they walked into their McMansion P and A became the most disgusting greedy grabbing troughers that I would never ever have tuNed in to. I sat open mouthed as their whole life was binned and their new one so tastelessly paraded.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

derr1117

VIP Member
Let me just say that having worked with the autism population, I was very proud of Abbie for the necklace. No matter how long it took her, no matter her lack of dexterity, she did it. I wished the entire thing was filmed so, we could see if she did the entire thing on her own. yes, she’s 15 physically but a toddler in mind so, from my perspective, completing that necklace on her own is huge and A and P should wear that sh*t with pride

• Heart
Reactions: 39

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I also caught Asa quickly cutting off and correcting P when she said it was routine for Abbie to get a snack every time they come home from somewhere. Good try Asshat but we all know you pump her full of junk all damn day.
And his speech about knowing she is or isnt hungry. Mmmm. Ok. Both you and your wife are the size of a doublewide. Perhaps you should only eat what and when Abbie eats. Maybe you'll maintain your weight too LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Thank you so much, I'm having a bad day, my toilet basically exploded, it started flushing all by itself, it flooded my whole bathroom, hallway, and half of my living room. I needed this. Thank you. Keep It Coming.
When the memes and jokes on this site are more entertaining than the actual vlog. You would think, maybe they should definitely stop. NAAAAAH!!! 🤣
Me too. Awful day.
Last night at 11 pm my dog Cali started crying, and collapsed. I noticed she was bleeding lightly as well. I called my son and we took her to the emergency vet. She has something called Pyometra, and went into surgery immediately. Surgery was supposed to take an hr. Took almost three, and an additional vet. I wasnt allowed to stay there because of Covid. Stayed awake nervous and crying all night. She survived surgery and next 24 hrs are critical. She was septic and they need to make sure infection did not get into her bloodstream so she is still on IV antibiotics. Not allowed to visit her unless she "takes a turn".
And to kick it off....my furnace crapped out last weekend. Repair appt was 9 this morning. Cant be repaired, and my house sounds like a construction site as they are taking it out and installing a new one.
So in 24 hrs Ive nearly lost my baby, and have several thousand in bills with the vets and furnace, and I dont even have an exploitive YT channel to pay for it.
:( :(:( Thanks for the vent and the giggles all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Runnergirl

I think it will only carry him so far and the priviledged kids who have parents that have actual jobs will tire of the snotty kid whose parents think they are rich with jobs as youtubers.
I will admit that my boys are privileged. One of them has a golf scholarship that is paying for most of his education, but both of them will graduate college debt free because we have made their education a priority at every step. Both my husband & I work demanding full time jobs outside the home. My boys grew up watching us work while still having time for them. My boys are both also working part time while in college (one of our demands). One drives a forklift at a lumber yard & the other does deliveries for Chick Fil A a few days a week. These jobs are not required to pay for their college but to make them hard workers who value all work/workers in every field & know how to take orders from an actual boss. These stupid, uneducated Maas’ are not teaching their son anything that applies to the real world. I’m soooo angry at their ......well everything they do!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

lovesis

VIP Member
I thought about it, but why? Or asked differently: why announce something that wasn't secure and locked? I haven't checked the comments, but I would guess that some of the less rabid fans are pretty disappointed and feel a little let down, especially since the monday break built up some tension....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kermy

VIP Member
I agree, it makes me uncomfortable.

Let's face it. Cilla has some sort of mental deficit and probably is at the mental level of a teenager.
I don't think Piggy has any mental deficiencies
I think she's been a spoiled rotten, put on a pedestal only child who grew up being told she's special and cute.
She the lisping cutsey act on and off like it's a faucet
She's sneaky and shrewd and knows how to get what she wants..looking at her facial expressions when she doesn't realize she's on camera you can tell she's a bitch.
I'd say she's more cold and calculating with average intelligence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone
Time for the next THANKFULLY SHORT FOR MY SANITY installment of
"Hog Shadows"

1. Okay do we start a tattler pool of how long he drags this shit out.
2. Awww lookey humpers he's fine now all sigh
3. How the hell can a hand wrist and arm be fat like that...Piggy better cut out the sodium
4. This music is so fucking annoying.... just saying
5. Please Asswipe how many times do I have to say it... you're a professional scammer... you're pretty much on a perpetual vacation.
6. Blah blah blah blech blah
7. Filler filler filler
8. 🤣🤣🤣 Abbie doesn't need edible enforcers, sorry and no jumping down my throat please, but that's the only enforcer you hogbeasts use and she seem to understand
9. What a load of codswallop (bullshit)
10. If she doesn't need them why send them
...using new people, new demands seems like a weak excuse considering she seems to like things like sand, paper and plastic...he says the school frowns on edible enforcers but sends them any ways cause you know he's special
11. He really likes to hear himself speak
12. Ugh beard...shave.....that's all
13. What a load of bullshit. 2m20s... stop already
14. Becca is morphing into Isaiah more and more
15. Jeez with the fucking camera swinging around...I'm already nauseous, don't need the extra help
16. You mean to tell me there's nothing in their freezer... so shopping again🙄
17. Of course everyone hates the clown car and you ride the fucking scooters in the middle of the road... that's not following any bike law I know of
18. Ugh filler
19. Fuck with the princess shit already
20. Of course she wants a donut... that was no kiss sign asswipe
21. Damn vlog always feels weird
22. Yup really drag it out but help Patreon members have behind the scenes glimpses..wink wink nudge nudge
The end

All I can say is

• Haha
  • Heart

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Just watched Hoglet's vlog and it is so infuriating to see how entitled and like his father he is. He just gives off the vibes that he just genuinely isn't a nice person, unlike the golden boy image that is shown on FA. He has so much built up aggressions and he will explode sometime soon - looking at him compared to last year he has put on a lot of weight and there has to be a breaking point for this. You can tell when he makes 'jokes' about minor inconveniences (e.g people on the bridge 'ruining' his shot) that he is genuinely incredibly angry and selfish. His 'friends' from the dorms seem to be incredibly over the vlogging too - very low energy and quite a few eye rolls!
Also! what is with his constant mentioning of brands, locations and preachy speeches like he is in a position to give out life advice! His roommate seemed a bit pissed with the fake camera conversations and also his workplace being outed, as well as Isa calling him broke - not like himself, who profits a gluttonous amount from the exploitation of his sister and the humpers.
I really feel the same way about the conversation between him and his roommate. I believe the roommate decided to go home for the weekend to his parents house in order to get away from Isaiah. He embarrasses him, and no way he's going to be a long time lifelong friend. I would not be surprised if he puts in for another dorm room after this semester. He definitely talked down to him, and jokes about his situation. Every college student is broke unless their parents are paying for everything.
His roommate has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. This guy does not go out for every meal like Isaiah. This guy can actually function in society, Isaiah has no idea how to even make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's sad that he doesn't even have a simple life skills.

• Heart
  • Wow

MaidenX

VIP Member
I think we have learned of the next fake Abbie merchandise to be sold. (Sorry, I don't think she has the dexterity to do the necklace making without heavy handed, hand over hand help.
She posted a pic on insta with the beads in front of her (I shared the pic on previous thread) and mentioned the next make money off Ab scam. For patreons only for xmas ! Get em while you can!

Can see Ass and Summer huddled together late nights making them... and a vid and pic of Ab stuffing them into an envelope to really drive it home. P won't be involved because she isn't the creative type. It's not her jam. She sticks to lies, exploitation, stealing, drinking, and making an ass of herself (in no particular order.)

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
⭐Happiest of Fridays to You Tattlers Near and Far! ⭐

🤑It looks like the Maassives have indeed stuck their fat snouts in yet another money grabbing venture. 🤑
👊🏼Hog Fighting Championship aka Maassive Mud Action.👊🏼
Open hoof fighting inside the Magical Mud Pit. 💪🏼🐽💪🏼
Sorry fellow Tattlers, but this is definitely something I can support.
😻Meow may become a happy, hungry , hoof loving leghumper once again! 😻

🎤IT’ssssssssssss TIME! Introducing first, fighting by way of Jacksonville, Fl. , weighing in at 417 lbs...Tinkerhog “Terror Tusks” Maassive!”🎤
6DCAE257-2E2D-43AC-84F0-D37402A92915.jpeg
86355053-9186-4E48-B7EB-0851FC69B84F.jpeg

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
1602889498699.png

This picture inspired me. Reminds me of the Elton John of my childhood. So in honor of Sir Elton, Asa has remixed one of his 80's hits. "I'm Still Standing" is now "I'm Still Scamming". :cool::cool:

🎼🎼 You'll never know what its like
to stay up and edit these vlogs every night
Abbies honking and P's eating cheese
If you need to know why Im still scamming
you can ask me please

I'm still scamming, better than I ever did!
Number one YT liar
Still ignoring my other kid!

Im still scamming after all this time
I'm a greasy grimy grifter
tryin' to make whats yours all mine!

I'm still scammin! Yeah Yeah Yeah...🎼🎼

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi everyone ...yup long
It's time for another installment of
For our Australian tattlers
"Hogs and Away"

1. Oh freak..freaking 17m56s...deep breath kermy..mind going to zen spot..
2. Clickbait thumbnail... check
3. Stupid sappy music....check
4. Abbie cycling through IPAD...check
5. Clickbait title...check
6. Artsy fartsy filming...check
7. Damn 39s in and 5 things checked off his list
8. Ok as much as this pains me...the waterspout is pretty cool
9. Of course Piggy is on a "work" call instead of actually looking at the waterspout
10. GO ABBIE..close boss hog out
11. Wait they made a point of saying the "other hotel" didn't have special locks for the balcony doors...BUT Asswipe says Abbie likes opening and shutting the doors and chuckles about it...keep your lies straight asshole
12. Filler....check
13. So ethcited...check
14. You go Abbie..now pushing piggy... how do the hogbeasts handle. They both then push Abbie...wtf they just basically implied pushing is ok to her...idiots
15. fake maternal moment 2m57s...holy shit only 3 mins in
16. 2m59s. Time for Piggy to buy new shirts... the one she's wearing is trying to escape
17. Abbie seemed to enjoy the beading and was actually doing fairly well at it...so that's an activity we'll never see again..
18. Piggys mask slipped quite a few times during that timelaspe
19. FUCKING SHAVE ALREADY...
20. Annnnnd autism teaching moment...
21. Fake maternal moment #2..4m51s
22. Asswipe going on about ABA and the usual Abbie working, own home ,independence spiel
22. Give the kid some light
23. This is going on way too long...he does love the sound of his own voice
24. Fixing her own meal s...unlikely
25. Guess that first night they wanted to make it look like they were in a regular hotel room not beach view condo/suite type room 🤔..maybe this vlog will get interesting...nah who am I kidding
26. Let the poor kid take it off dammit
27. BitchPig...your kid made it...it won't kill you to wear it...it's a lot nicer than the shit you usually wear
28. DUNKIN ... check
29. Piggys goddamn phone dinging cuz you know she's super inportant
30. God help me not even at half way point
31. Filler...blah blah blah
32. All she would have to do is body slam the person walking in
33. Trying to show how much they laugh together 🤢
34. OMFG MAKE IT STOP
35. Well if the door is Abbie she'd be running in the opposite direction
36. This is so fucking asinine
37. Holy shit she can barely haul herself off the floor...notice how quickly he moved the camera off her
38. Too fucking long with this shit
39. Filler and music....oh goody...not
40. Ok kills me but the drone footage was nice
41. 12m37s.....yup you know the 105lbs she lost....it found her
42. Guessing Abbie started melting down
43. More fucking filler
44. 4mins left... thank god
45. Piggy a shirt that ties under your boobs...not a good look
46. Such a good mom my ass...make me 🤮..especially since she says that she was put on the spot by asswipe...you bet your ass that necklace is in the trash and never seen again the minute they leave there
47. And 15m4s another maternal moment...woohoo a trifecta
48. Really stringing this business shit along...at this point I do not really care what they do since it guaranteed to be a scam and con...maybe a family business
Scammer Sr.
ScammerMom
Scammer Jr.
49. She's huge in the mirror
50. Awww aren't they oh so cute... talking about bumping gunts..🤮
FINALLY the end

This vlog was 16 minutes too long

THEY ARE DUMBASSES...that's all folks

• Heart
  • Haha

Kermy

VIP Member
Seeing alot of new names which is great so time for the infamous 🤣

Welcome to the darkside! to all new tattlers, returning tattlers and former lurkers

To those of you who are reading a few threads back a special thank you...it's a great thing to do so you can get a feel for where the discussions are

We're a mostly normal bunch ...well like I said mostly...and a wicked sense of humor helps...we like to have fun so jump right on in....the poonaumi, dog hair and filth free pool is nice and warm

By now everyone knows this but one topic we avoid is politics (honest will stop saying this Nov 4)..I'm not trying to police or moderate the forum it's just those discussions never end well

This week is special ..the ADULT members of the Maass family came to greet you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Abbie lets go we are so late.
No you finished already.
Wipe your mouth!
Lets go Abbie we're late
Wipe your mouth!

They are SO late...but then they get to the car:

I hope you have the best day
We hope you have the best day
Are you going to close the vlog?
No...close it.
Close it.
Aww how cute, kisses, now close it.
Close it.

No wonder they're always late. Jesus!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi all ...long
Welcome to our next installment of
"General Hogspital"
Dammit he's back to 18m vlogs.
What fresh hell have I stepped into

1. Am I sad...of course I am, I'm watching this crap...oops he meant as clickbait title..MY BAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (for those of you that won't get it that's sarcasm)
2. Damn her arm looks like it might be sore...I know Asswipe why don't you fucking tap and grab it...idiot
3. Piggys arm 21s....daymn
4. Hogbeast stop with the fucking singing please
5. Abbie looks upset and tired...just leave her be
6. Does he really think he looks sexy ... I can only imagine where Piggy has beard rash....FYI brain bleach available in earlier post 😉
7. No Piggy it's you whose wondering how many more days you have to spend with your kid
8. No I don't do that...I don't care about your dirty clothes suitcase
9. Blah blah blah....he disciplines when it suits them apparently
10. Fake maternal moment 3.09s
11. Please don't sing
12. And DUNKIN
13. Shit she barely fucking fits
14. Hive me a fucking break
15. Ok even though I know the outcome I'm having major anxiety with the paddleboard and Abbie
16. Awww such a flattering angle of Piggy at 6m4s. Jeans screaming for mercy
17. That water is beyond gross....looks as smelly as Asswipe
18. No masks...no distancing...meanwhile NJ has added more states to the strongly suggested quarantine list....these hogbeasts are..say it with me idiota
19. And he's on again about the resort...yup they didn't pay
20. Pretty sad that the waiter figured out what was bothering YOUR daughter
21. Shut up hogbeasts....
22. The fakeness is really working overtime this vlog
23. Lol that poor left boob of Piggys 9m49s
24. Of course she wants donuts
25. So much filler and your ALWAYS on vacation
26. 11m03s. BULLSHIT.... you never follow rules
27. And here they go with Dunkin again...now Dunkin is a character for the MaasSquad.. they really are fucked in the head
28. Blah blah blah
29. WTf is up with Summer... you've been gone for so long she says.....she needs an intervention and help
30. Abbie went for what was probably a very short push ride since only Asswipe was pushing
31. Takeout again...Summer too lazy to throw something into the crockpot
32. Asswipe makes his own fortune....ripping people off
33. Piggy on phone again
34. Fake maternal moment 15m46s
35. Did anyone else catch the eyeroll from Piggy at 16m10s when Asswipe said it was a great weekend
The end

Every vlog the bullshit gets deeper...
Clickbait thumbnails and titles abound and the cliffhanger endings reek of a desperate sinking ship

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29