FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these people who defend them all the time have some real mental issues. It just becomes more apparent every time they make comments. These are the people who are buying Abbie art and all the other crappy merchandise because they think the money goes towards Abbie's care, but in reality it goes towards their luxurious lifestyle. Honestly I wish I could afford to go out every day and eat out. But I can't afford it, I can't even tell you the last time I had a vacation. And to be honest Abbie doesn't want to do anything. She'd be happy with a preschool toy that makes music and sitting on the couch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Not sure if this will work.
But here are just a few time Abbie eloped on camera!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Man I wish people would dislike/thumbs down amanda lee, tonia kind, (and now this whoever in camo person comments ) on youtube. They are either butting in with know-it-all comments or being snotty and rude. You know they are just white-knighting or spewing their indepth knowledge trying to get the Maassholes attention.

They have some pretty unhinged super fans.

The whole letting Ab wonder to the water alone was reckless... so much could have happened, least of all eloping (and neither of them could have caught her.) She could have stripped, someone could have grabbed her or approached her, or she could have ran into the water and be drug under (she is in no way a good swimmer.) I would say I am surprised nothing bad has happened yet... but if it didn't fit the dialog they are selling we wouldn't see it. Hell for all we know she has taken her belt off in the cart or gotten out of it when stopped at a sign. But they would not show or talk about it.
I don’t believe individual thumbs down show up on comments in YouTube. I could be mistaken.

Reactions: 13
Seeing alot of new names which is great so time for the infamous 🤣

Welcome to the darkside! to all new tattlers, returning tattlers and former lurkers

To those of you who are reading a few threads back a special thank you...it's a great thing to do so you can get a feel for where the discussions are

We're a mostly normal bunch ...well like I said mostly...and a wicked sense of humor helps...we like to have fun so jump right on in....the poonaumi, dog hair and filth free pool is nice and warm

By now everyone knows this but one topic we avoid is politics (honest will stop saying this Nov 4)..I'm not trying to police or moderate the forum it's just those discussions never end well

This week is special ..the ADULT members of the Maass family came to greet you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Isaiah. Myself, husband of 19 yrs, & 3 kids haven’t been in a swimming pool since 2015 & a restaurant since 2017. Chew on that lifestyle for a while. Everything you have is because your parents wrongfully exploit your sister. You should be bussing tables weak boy.
I have had 2 rather large inheritances in a matter of a few months. My children have jobs. They bought their own cars and before Covid, 3 of them rented and paid bills. I get annoyed with the tit Big Prissy wastes money on. Most decorations in my house were made by my kids. All of them painted a big picture that hangs above my kids-not-allowed living room.
Since Friday (completely off topic) my ex’s will was being contested. He built a house on my property and some girl that lived with him for a few months wants the house and money. Those things and things in the house were left to my kids. No one in his family acts like this. I have given them things that mean something to them. I know she will lose and try to stick me with the bill. My husband has to do the fighting because my brain tumor has grown and causing issues. Thank you for letting me vent.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I have had 2 rather large inheritances in a matter of a few months. My children have jobs. They bought their own cars and before Covid, 3 of them rented and paid bills. I get annoyed with the tit Big Prissy wastes money on. Most decorations in my house were made by my kids. All of them painted a big picture that hangs above my kids-not-allowed living room.
Since Friday (completely off topic) my ex’s will was being contested. He built a house on my property and some girl that lived with him for a few months wants the house and money. Those things and things in the house were left to my kids. No one in his family acts like this. I have given them things that mean something to them. I know she will lose and try to stick me with the bill. My husband has to do the fighting because my brain tumor has grown and causing issues. Thank you for letting me vent.
I will be praying for you!❤❤ Same goes for you @Broken puzzle, as well as continued prayers for your Mom @Stripe69 ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Their vacation videos are fun as waiting on line for a ride at an amusement park. How are people enjoying this? I really thought we were going to see at least one fun activity last night. I guess I shouldn't be that disappointed. Hopefully, we'll see at least one fun activity before we see them Driving Miss Daisy back to school AKA daycare. How were they able to get all these pictures of Abbie doing things on Instagram and we see nothing in the vlogs?
instagram is posted on the day that it happens, the vlogs are posted 2 to 3 days behind when the actual event happened

Reactions: 8
I do not believe for a minute that Ass blocked P from being able to read what is written here, hence, her boo hooing on a recent blog. I think their leg humpers that defend them on comments mustn’t have a life. They spend hours reading those comments, are they leg humpers or family? Candy Vonhog has nothing better to do? I also agree that they are looking into a time share. P wants comfort, camping is not in her wheelhouse because it includes hiking, she can’t hike sitting on her ass. Wi-Fi is not always available either for her to “work her business” She’s lazy which is why she did weight loss surgery, she figured it would be a quick fix and she wouldn’t have to put any effort into it and she hasn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Isn't that terrible how people are!! I went through the same thing when my husband died! I was the only one in his will! My Brother in Laws tried to fight me!! Very stressful!! They got tit from me!!Same story, different house! Stay strong and glad you have your hubbie to fight for you!

I think these people who defend them all the time have some real mental issues. It just becomes more apparent every time they make comments. These are the people who are buying Abbie art and all the other crappy merchandise because they think the money goes towards Abbie's care, but in reality it goes towards their luxurious lifestyle. Honestly I wish I could afford to go out every day and eat out. But I can't afford it, I can't even tell you the last time I had a vacation. And to be honest Abbie doesn't want to do anything. She'd be happy with a preschool toy that makes music and sitting on the couch.
I think they are just very lonely people and look at them as friends,or movie stars!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's sad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it is weird that Asshat would tell he had big news only to let his audience know they're getting a timeshare. I've talked about how I've grown up in a family with money, and you just don't do that tit. I could care less about the amount of money they have, but I do find it crazy as hell that they show it to everyone. It is completely bizarre to me how they behave and always talk about getting DD coffee, or going out of their way to show their DD coffee cup in a shot. I also feel that the Massives are in the area of being lower middle class, but try to portray something else to their audience. I have no idea, but do they even have any of that crap paid for? I don't even have the words to describe my confusion with the ridiculousness of this family and the way they act with what they do have. They go out to eat a lot, but the food is crap. It's not like they're going to upscale restaurants where they serve you proper portion sizes. The Massives would need to buy many many dinners to feed their faces. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is once again making false aims about her products. But she is only $677 away from her goal. She snuck that in there.

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Man I wish people would dislike/thumbs down amanda lee, tonia kind, (and now this whoever in camo person comments ) on youtube. They are either butting in with know-it-all comments or being snotty and rude. You know they are just white-knighting or spewing their indepth knowledge trying to get the Maassholes attention.

They have some pretty unhinged super fans.

The whole letting Ab wonder to the water alone was reckless... so much could have happened, least of all eloping (and neither of them could have caught her.) She could have stripped, someone could have grabbed her or approached her, or she could have ran into the water and be drug under (she is in no way a good swimmer.) I would say I am surprised nothing bad has happened yet... but if it didn't fit the dialog they are selling we wouldn't see it. Hell for all we know she has taken her belt off in the cart or gotten out of it when stopped at a sign. But they would not show or talk about it.
I do dislike their comments at times but don't want to get too carried awAy with it...I can see me getting blocked 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do dislike their comments at times but don't want to get too carried awAy with it...I can see me getting blocked 😁😁
You're probably already blocked, it took me awhile to figure out that I was blocked. I was answering someone's question once and someone answered after me, and they thanked the other person. Then I realized I was blocked. Assa has so much time on his hands that he will block anyone. When he says that he's spending his whole night up with Abbie, that's a lie he's monitoring his all his comments. He probably lost most of his regular commenters. That's why he's always begging for comments. His ego will not let him have any negative comments, it drives him crazy. That's why he deletes and blocks.
As the previous commenter says, the dislike button on comments doesn't do anything. The only dislike button actually works is to dislike on the video. But it also counts as engagement. But it's so satisfying to hit the dislike button on his videos so that's why I do it. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is once again making false aims about her products. But she is only $677 away from her goal. She snuck that in there.

It should be a crime to pretend you have any medical experience just to sell the company's products for them. Why is this even allowed?!

You're probably already blocked, it took me awhile to figure out that I was blocked. I was answering someone's question once and someone answered after me, and they thanked the other person. Then I realized I was blocked. Assa has so much time on his hands that he will block anyone. When he says that he's spending his whole night up with Abbie, that's a lie he's monitoring his all his comments. He probably lost most of his regular commenters. That's why he's always begging for comments. His ego will not let him have any negative comments, it drives him crazy. That's why he deletes and blocks.
As the previous commenter says, the dislike button on comments doesn't do anything. The only dislike button actually works is to dislike on the video. But it also counts as engagement. But it's so satisfying to hit the dislike button on his videos so that's why I do it. 🤣
I'm lazy af and still make it a point to log in and dislike them. I know they might think im a hater (which I am i hate they exploit their daughter) but I always hope it will make people question why they are getting so many dislikes on their videos and look into it.

• Heart
I think it is weird that Asshat would tell he had big news only to let his audience know they're getting a timeshare. I've talked about how I've grown up in a family with money, and you just don't do that tit. I could care less about the amount of money they have, but I do find it crazy as hell that they show it to everyone. It is completely bizarre to me how they behave and always talk about getting DD coffee, or going out of their way to show their DD coffee cup in a shot. I also feel that the Massives are in the area of being lower middle class, but try to portray something else to their audience. I have no idea, but do they even have any of that crap paid for? I don't even have the words to describe my confusion with the ridiculousness of this family and the way they act with what they do have. They go out to eat a lot, but the food is crap. It's not like they're going to upscale restaurants where they serve you proper portion sizes. The Massives would need to buy many many dinners to feed their faces. Hope everyone is having a good day.
IMO timeshares are a huge waste of money. Got into one many years ago and half of the people who bought in ended up in court trying to get out of it because of all kinds of added and hidden fees. Really just not worth the hassle but of course they think this makes them “upper crust”. When I bought mine I was early 20’s and didn’t think it thru was just thankful finally got rid of it. Never again.

• Heart
A man da Lee, Ton i a Kind, and another one I noticed, but can’t remember, have the same ‘syntax’ or structure to their names, which leads me to think they are made up names of the Maasss’. As far as Amanda Lee having the fb page from years ago, it was quite easy a while back to pick up old fb pages that were no longer used, request a new password and start using it ( as I found out, when I went to get back into an old fb game I used to play with my cat’s name and photo, to find someone else had taken it over and been using it for the last 3 years!). The T Kind one is equally suspicious as that’s Priscilla’s mantra, “why can’t you be kind?“

Also, thanks to everybody on here: kermy, msb, sos etc for watching the vlogs and giving me the ‘better’ version, so I don’t need to watch them now, and to the person who mentioned about waiting for the vlogs to upload so that they can go and immediately do a thumbs down! Brilliant, I wished I wasn’t blocked on all the other sights so that I could give them all thumbs down too! The good thing about youtube thumbs down is that the leg humpers can’t seem to access the names and do the nasty comments back to me like they could on Insta!

Last edited:
  • Heart
According to the humpers, Abbie is famous & cute & adorable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
They remind me of the Beverly Hillbillies. They got into money fast but don't know how to spend it and it shows (example: decorative dinner plates they push to the end of the table so they can eat.). They won't fit in no matter what new expensive thing they buy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.