FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all ...long
Welcome to our next installment of
"General Hogspital"
Dammit he's back to 18m vlogs.
What fresh hell have I stepped into

1. Am I sad...of course I am, I'm watching this crap...oops he meant as clickbait title..MY BAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (for those of you that won't get it that's sarcasm)
2. Damn her arm looks like it might be sore...I know Asswipe why don't you bleeping tap and grab it...idiot
3. Piggys arm 21s....daymn
4. Hogbeast stop with the bleeping singing please
5. Abbie looks upset and tired...just leave her be
6. Does he really think he looks sexy ... I can only imagine where Piggy has beard rash....FYI brain bleach available in earlier post 😉
7. No Piggy it's you whose wondering how many more days you have to spend with your kid
8. No I don't do that...I don't care about your dirty clothes suitcase
9. Blah blah blah....he disciplines when it suits them apparently
10. Fake maternal moment 3.09s
11. Please don't sing
12. And DUNKIN
13. tit she barely bleeping fits
14. Hive me a bleeping break
15. Ok even though I know the outcome I'm having major anxiety with the paddleboard and Abbie
16. Awww such a flattering angle of Piggy at 6m4s. Jeans screaming for mercy
17. That water is beyond gross....looks as smelly as Asswipe
18. No masks...no distancing...meanwhile NJ has added more states to the strongly suggested quarantine list....these hogbeasts are..say it with me idiota
19. And he's on again about the resort...yup they didn't pay
20. Pretty sad that the waiter figured out what was bothering YOUR daughter
21. Shut up hogbeasts....
22. The fakeness is really working overtime this vlog
23. Lol that poor left boob of Piggys 9m49s
24. Of course she wants donuts
25. So much filler and your ALWAYS on vacation
26. 11m03s. BULLSHIT.... you never follow rules
27. And here they go with Dunkin again...now Dunkin is a character for the MaasSquad.. they really are fucked in the head
28. Blah blah blah
29. WTf is up with Summer... you've been gone for so long she says.....she needs an intervention and help
30. Abbie went for what was probably a very short push ride since only Asswipe was pushing
31. Takeout again...Summer too lazy to throw something into the crockpot
32. Asswipe makes his own fortune....ripping people off
33. Piggy on phone again
34. Fake maternal moment 15m46s
35. Did anyone else catch the eyeroll from Piggy at 16m10s when Asswipe said it was a great weekend
The end

Every vlog the bullshit gets deeper...
Clickbait thumbnails and titles abound and the cliffhanger endings reek of a desperate sinking ship

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi all ...long
"General Hogspital"

1. Am I sad...of course I am, I'm watching this crap...oops he meant as clickbait title..MY BAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (for those of you that won't get it that's sarcasm)
2. Damn her arm looks like it might be sore...I know Asswipe why don't you bleeping tap and grab it...idiot
6. Does he really think he looks sexy ... I can only imagine where Piggy has beard rash....FYI brain bleach available in earlier post 😉
7. No Piggy it's you whose wondering how many more days you have to spend with your kid
11. Please don't sing
12. And DUNKIN
15. Ok even though I know the outcome I'm having major anxiety with the paddleboard and Abbie
18. No masks...no distancing...meanwhile NJ has added more states to the strongly suggested quarantine list....these hogbeasts are..say it with me idiota
27. And here they go with Dunkin again...now Dunkin is a character for the MaasSquad.. they really are fucked in the head
28. Blah blah blah
29. WTf is up with Summer... you've been gone for so long she says.....she needs an intervention and help
30. Abbie went for what was probably a very short push ride since only Asswipe was pushing
33. Piggy on phone again
35. Did anyone else catch the eyeroll from Piggy at 16m10s when Asswipe said it was a great weekend
The end

Clickbait thumbnails and titles abound and the cliffhanger endings reek of a desperate sinking ship
Oh I absolutely caught the eyeroll. Was right after P said they saw Abs angry/mad face a lot the whole weekend. Then Ass chimed in and P did a hard eyeroll. Must be sippysippy for Mama Maashole and ready for Ass to put the camera up so she can stop pretending to give a tit, make her drinkypoo, and go hide somewhere and "work."

Reactions: 12
The marks that are on Abbie's arm doesn't look like bite marks. It looks like scratches to me. I believe that is a lie.
View attachment 276996
It looks like one bite mark perhaps, and three scratches. I really hope this child get some therapy to work on her behavior issues.

100% correct.
I'd bite my arm too if I had to spend a whole weekend with Pig. Must have been a very frustrating time for Ab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi all ...long
"General Hogspital"

11. Please don't sing
12. And DUNKIN
28. Blah blah blah
33. Piggy on phone again
The end

Kermy, you’re just the BEST!!!💕

• Heart
16m10s wasn’t an eye roll, imo, it was an intense look of apprehension about what he was going to say next. She does that a lot. Always tells me there’s a lot she wishes wasn’t put out there. But then she realizes their private life must be exploited so they can pay the bills, drink endless DnD, eat all the things, & go on vacations.

Kinda bummed I’m not caught up here. So much I want to say. All it takes is a little Fall allergy/conjunctivitis to absolutely drain me. Chronic pain elevated. If I ever disappear, Covid prob got me. lol👀 Speaking of, wish they wore their masks more!

I kind of liked Abbie’s dress on her. For some reason, I didn’t think she’d tolerate a dress/swimsuit coverup on a typical day.

Might be repeating myself?, but it made me sad that P was embarrassed to wear that necklace! Her daughter painstakingly made it, bead by bead, & I do believe she did most of it. She wasn’t chewing candy in between shots, so I don’t think she was rewarded while making it. I’ve always said she doesn’t really do anything, so I hope they keep up with the activity. If she’s enjoying herself, maybe they could have her make 1-3 & auction them off & give 100% (& match the amount) to families struggling financially due to autism.

...Can’t y’all just see them having Abbie choose a color assortment & having Chinese teens make necklaces for the M’s to profit off of. (like the puzzle ornament)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I just throw this in about Mama Brazee being pregnant with the Baby King....I think she really has a food addiction. I understand she is pregnant with a growing baby inside but all she thinks about is eating and food. And when she isn’t doing that she is crying or wanting to cry about something!! UGHHH Lauren enough already grow up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can I just throw this in about Mama Brazee being pregnant with the Baby King....I think she really has a food addiction. I understand she is pregnant with a growing baby inside but all she thinks about is eating and food. And when she isn’t doing that she is crying or wanting to cry about something!! UGHHH Lauren enough already grow up!!
I can’t watch her because even her nose is obese.

• Haha
Within the first min. Asshole acts like he got consent to talk about the biting on Abbie's arm. What a piece of absolute tit!!!!!!!!! Asshole knows his viewers are so dumb they will believe this bullshit. duck him
I love how he answers for her to make us think she answered what he wanted her to. More bullshit. So many things he said on tonite vlog pertained to things he has read here.

• Heart
Tonight's Screenshots and Sarcasm! Let's go!

Good gracious, those bite marks are something. Must have been quite the meltdown. She is quite lethargic during this whole discussion.
View attachment 276984
Ah, here it is! Our nightly Autism wisdom from Ass. Once again talking ABA. I will leave it up to @SpiritofSalty who has more knowledge about ABA to tear apart or compliment his PSA. Dude, I can still smell you through my phone screen. Shave and take a damn shower!View attachment 276985
Of course they had DD, which means Abbie did get her donut after all after chicken wings. (Damn you two for introducing that damn earlier of a TikTok song into my head.) By the way, looks suspiciously like she is no longer even attempting to sign donut close to properly.
View attachment 276986
Proof that Cilly did some exercise! I bet the leghumpers will account this accomplishment to her numerous Peloton rides she claims to have made. (But we know better!)
View attachment 276987
Abbie looks happy. I wonder if Cilly dropped her cheese or her cell phone, which has taken priority over propelling the boat. Yes, she was short of breath.
View attachment 276988
Now we have Ass explaining how they are sharing to share. That there is absolutely no sponsorship of their visit. Funny how they brought up having to acknowledge if something is sponsored. I know you know exactly what the requirements are to have a sponsored post. Cilly however, could do some brushing up on making false claims, income disclosures about her (S)LimeLife. I will keep reporting her content till it happens.
View attachment 276989
They are home!Look at her hugging her best friend....wait a minute....we have an outfit change. I wonder why. Summer, stop groping Abbie when you hug her. It is creepy.
View attachment 276990
She looks thrilled to ride her bike with you Ass. No shoes for Abbie? So, she couldn't pedal? Oh, you needed vlog content. Dude, you are gasping as if you just ran a race.
View attachment 276991
No sarcasm here. Abbie seems genuinely happy with no food present. Her dimple is even there!
View attachment 276992
So much for being present in Ass' TED Talk about the trip. Cilly is preoccupied by her phone. Gotta work that #empire.
View attachment 276994
You caught yourself with the first snout wipe. But you didn't realize your Ass of a husband did not move the camera to not catch this one. I still think she is allergic to that cheap wax make-up.
View attachment 276993

No mention of this "business decision" he has been talking up for the last few days. Please don't let it be cheap earrings.

Tonight's Screenshots and Sarcasm! Let's go!

Good gracious, those bite marks are something. Must have been quite the meltdown. She is quite lethargic during this whole discussion.

Ah, here it is! Our nightly Autism wisdom from Ass. Once again talking ABA. I will leave it up to @SpiritofSalty who has more knowledge about ABA to tear apart or compliment his PSA. Dude, I can still smell you through my phone screen. Shave and take a damn shower!View attachment 276985
Of course they had DD, which means Abbie did get her donut after all after chicken wings. (Damn you two for introducing that damn earlier of a TikTok song into my head.) By the way, looks suspiciously like she is no longer even attempting to sign donut close to properly.
View attachment 276986
Proof that Cilly did some exercise! I bet the leghumpers will account this accomplishment to her numerous Peloton rides she claims to have made. (But we know better!)
View attachment 276987
Abbie looks happy. I wonder if Cilly dropped her cheese or her cell phone, which has taken priority over propelling the boat. Yes, she was short of breath.
View attachment 276988
Now we have Ass explaining how they are sharing to share. That there is absolutely no sponsorship of their visit. Funny how they brought up having to acknowledge if something is sponsored. I know you know exactly what the requirements are to have a sponsored post. Cilly however, could do some brushing up on making false claims, income disclosures about her (S)LimeLife. I will keep reporting her content till it happens.
View attachment 276989
They are home!Look at her hugging her best friend....wait a minute....we have an outfit change. I wonder why. Summer, stop groping Abbie when you hug her. It is creepy.
View attachment 276990
She looks thrilled to ride her bike with you Ass. No shoes for Abbie? So, she couldn't pedal? Oh, you needed vlog content. Dude, you are gasping as if you just ran a race.
View attachment 276991
No sarcasm here. Abbie seems genuinely happy with no food present. Her dimple is even there!
View attachment 276992
So much for being present in Ass' TED Talk about the trip. Cilly is preoccupied by her phone. Gotta work that #empire.
View attachment 276994
You caught yourself with the first snout wipe. But you didn't realize your Ass of a husband did not move the camera to not catch this one. I still think she is allergic to that cheap wax make-up.
View attachment 276993

No mention of this "business decision" he has been talking up for the last few days. Please don't let it be cheap earrings.

No idea why it repeated itself, but I edited it.
Her finger nails are filthy! You have one child to look after why aren’t her hands clean...they def sedated her she was doing her sleepy time stim while he spoke...I think she had had enough of being there

I love how he answers for her to make us think she answered what he wanted her to. More bullshit. So many things he said on tonite vlog pertained to things he has read here.
Condescending prick

• Heart
Reactions: 14
if your child came up and smacked you across the face, are you going to do it back to them, just so they can see how it feels? If they kicked you in the shins, you're going to do it back to them? Telling them that it's wrong to do something like that as you're doing it back to them? Talk about confusing as well as inappropriate.
All that does it teach the child that that's an appropriate way to respond to things. Children definitely need to be disciplined but meeting physical aggression or violence with more physical aggression/violence is not the way to do it.
In Abbie's case especially, she isn't going to pick up on the social cues or make the connection. As far as she knows, this is just the same as the rough housing play they like to do with her. She was happy and hyped up and wanted to play around like they do with her. Even when Asshat said "Don't push Mom".. it wasn't in a totally serious 'I mean business' kind of tone.
When my two boys were toddlers, my youngest son (18 months) decided biting would be a good way to solve problems with his big brother (3 years old). My oldest boy would get so upset that his little brother bit him so many times for various reasons, but he never retaliated, because he was raised to ‘look out’ for his little brother. One random day, I gave my big boy permission to gently bite his little brother back if it happened again (I was at my wits end & had tried lots of things). He didn’t want to bite his little brother, but agreed that it might help. Sure enough, that 18 month old little brother never bit anyone again! I’m sure this won’t win any parenting awards, but sometimes kids need a taste of the own medicine, so to speak (after all, my toddlers got it many years ago).

• Heart
  • Haha
I was brought up in the sixties and we used to get smacked if we were really naughty, not saying I agree with it at all but in all honesty it hasn’t done me any harm and I had a lot of respect for my dad.
I was brought up working class North of England and that was how things were then, we had the slipper and the cane in school. Different times but we survived.
I too was brought up in the 60s in the Midwest US. I think the “cane and the slipper” would have been great in the schools. For “discipline” they’d put the kid in the hallway, made him stay after school or write 100 times “ I will not talk in class.” Etc. I heard about “paddling” in some schools but not ours. At home I’d still “duck”as an older teen when my Dad was reaching for something above my head. Yep, spanking was the norm then. Not popular now. Someone said something about this earlier about doing something to a child so they know how it feels. My mom was a proponent of this theory. If you bit her (which none us did or would ever dream of doing)...she would bite you back. You could count on it. I believe Abbie understands some behaviors that she is doing and knows she is getting away with something. I also believe she would understand various forms of discipline. And I believe her behavior is completely able to change based on that consistent discipline. If you don’t believe in spanking then fine, a time out or something else.I guess you’d need to stay and monitor that time out so the child doesn’t play games or watch tv, listen to music, etc. Doesn’t seem much point in that.
I don’t think we should make excuses for Abbie when she strikes, pushes, scratches or pinches Priscilla. I don’t care what kind of a mother you think she is or how much you dislike her. She could easily do this same thing to people at her school or anywhere else she feels like. (And most likely already has.) She is the size of an adult and they need to
stop this behavior immediately. Again, I thought them both stopping Abbie from pushing Priscilla was appropriate and they need to continue to stay on top of it.

People with COVID-19 Twice as Likely to Have Dined Out, CDC Says

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all ...long
"General Hogspital"

11. Please don't sing
12. And DUNKIN
28. Blah blah blah
33. Piggy on phone again
The end

Dying! I love #29....Summmer needs an intervention 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so sorry this happened.
No worries. It was something that I was very reactant of and didn’t continue to allow. As soon as he winged, the biting stopped...I won’t allow him to go back on a stimulant and it has been in his medical chart to, as a severe allergy...

Reactions: 9
When my two boys were toddlers, my youngest son (18 months) decided biting would be a good way to solve problems with his big brother (3 years old). My oldest boy would get so upset that his little brother bit him so many times for various reasons, but he never retaliated, because he was raised to ‘look out’ for his little brother. One random day, I gave my big boy permission to gently bite his little brother back if it happened again (I was at my wits end & had tried lots of things). He didn’t want to bite his little brother, but agreed that it might help. Sure enough, that 18 month old little brother never bit anyone again! I’m sure this won’t win any parenting awards, but sometimes kids need a taste of the own medicine, so to speak (after all, my toddlers got it many years ago).
That's a bit different when it's sibling to sibling versus parent to child. The dynamics are different.
Things worked out in your favor but, I still feel there are other more efficient ways of dealing with things that don't involve physical aggression. Yes, they may take longer to sink in, but in the end, I think they're better off for it. Using physical aggression instills fear rather than true understanding of what they did wrong and why it was wrong, and to never do it again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've never seen Abbie show anger in such a NT way(at the end of the vlog)! No honking, biting, etc... She just gave a look, turned the lights out (which I think she does to tell them she's done with the camera) and kept them off longer than she usually does, and looked at Ass almost as if she's saying I dare you to keep filming! Whatever it was that made Abbie give them her "mad face" at the end but she was pissed! You can just see how over she was with the camera, and her parents always right in her face. And Ass noticed too and I think he saw what was coming because he sure did end that vlog fast! After putting up with being away from home and all of her parents bs he tries to make her ride her bike and without shoes?!?! She can't even pedal but eh the hell with shoes 🙄

I don't see how anyone could watch that video and not see that Abbie knows they're talking about her and that it does bother her! And of course she wasn't mad about coming home so was over it! Its almost cruel making her be away from her home/comfort zone for that long and for no good reason. If they go for more than 2 days she seems happy to be home. But without Summer, Becca or Isiah who knows how much "fun" she actually has. At least they play with her and give her real attention off camera. They probably did nothing but talk "business" off camera!

Sorry that this post is all over the place but this whole trip pissed me off for so many reasons.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Quick little backstory I was brought up in the 70s, and don't remember the 70s too well. But what I do remember is that I didn't know anyting about CPS. My dad would hit me if I did something bad, and I actually still remember that. Do I remember why, of course not. This is why when I thought when I have kids I would never lay a hand on them. Was my dad wrong for hitting me? Yes, of course.
I was never in the situation if my kid would hit me. And to be honest I never hit my dad ever either.
I don't think violence is the answer to correct the child. But that being said, I would not allow my child to hit me over the age of five. I actually read an article, and it said in that situation the best thing to do is to step away from the situation and then talk about it. And the same article said, if your kid is an older teenager seek professional advice. I agree with the previous commenter in stating that is your young child hit you you should have a conversation and stop this cycle.
We don't know exactly on what level Abbie is. It's clear that she has autism and idd, but that being said she has behavioral issues too that need to be addressed also.
That being said she should not attack her mom. What I would do is to get Ms. Brandi to actually do something I would talk to the school I would even talk to a therapist. This Behavior needs to stop. Abbie is not a cute little five year old, she might be 5 years old mentally, but physically she's a 15 year old girl. And at the end of the day, Priscilla does not need to be attacked by her unprovoked. Take another look at that scene, before Priscilla got there Abbie was calm and sitting on the bench. There was a bunch of jump cuts. All of a sudden Priscilla appears, another jumpcut and Abbie was all excited clapping smile on her face, I noticed the blocking motion from Priscilla, there could have been a couple of jump cuts, and then Abbie pushed her. And I'm sorry, but that this is not acceptable behavior.
I agree that Abbie should not be allowed to attack her Mom (or anyone). I'm not saying that Abbie should just be allowed to do whatever she likes without and consequences.
But there are a couple of things to consider here, A&P have had 15 years to deal with her behavioral issues, including physical aggression and from what we've seen on the vlogs, they are pretty lax with disciplining her, with Asshat's reasoning being that typical discipline doesn't work on her. In past vlogs, they did talk about restraining her if she got too out of control. I feel there's more they could have done, staying more on top of things, being consistent (which we know they seem to have a real problem with), following through every time she does something she isn't supposed to do.
The second thing is the rough housing as a form of play. They all do it. As I've said before, this teaches her that it's ok to grab, push etc people. They need to stop rough housing w/ her or in front of her if they want her to get the message that it's not okay to do it to people.

• Heart
Oh and shame on P for not proudly wearing that necklace that THEY MADE Abbie make! I researched that part and was amazed that she stuck with it. You can see her hands and fingers shaking as she is putting the beads on.

• Heart
Everytime I look at Lauren Brazee I think about what a beautiful woman she is or at least could be if she lost some weight. Her skin, hair, makeup, is really beautiful and on point. She’s so young too. Don’t think she is even 30 years old yet.

• Heart
Everytime I look at Lauren Brazee I think about what a beautiful woman she is or at least could be if she lost some weight. Her skin, hair, makeup, is really beautiful and on point. She’s so young too. Don’t think she is even 30 years old yet.
Her weight fluctuates a lot. When you look up photos of her you can see she’s always gaining and losing weight so I think her weight issue runs deep. She is beautiful either way but you can tell when she’s always talking about herself as plus size she’s really not ok with it. Hopefully after the baby she can really tackle her issues with weight. Her husband seems to be doing great with getting healthy.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.