FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning from the UK.
Thanks so much for the new thread 😊

I've just been catching up. The tiktoks from a couple of 'creators' are still going strong! And the humpers are tagging the Massivs! So no doubt they will be trying to shut them down soon!
What happened with TikToks? I'm behind...:( this is my 4th 12hr nightshift in a row...im catching up during my dinner break.

Reactions: 5
I did spend multiple hours on different sites in german and english procrastinating reading about the hotel, digging through reviews (even though I got ninja'd by @Melissa Roper ) and looking through autism/disability related forums. Nothing, but a couple of blind folks and wheelchair users complaining about lack of accessability and accomodation. What stuck out though was that this hotel is supposedly extremely kid friendly (albeit overcrowded). Lots of activities and stuff to do, especially for smaller kids. I think the resort is geared towards families with small children and just tacked the autism friendly thing on as an afterthought. Iirc, nothing in this "emergency kit" said something about autism. Everything was just as appropriate for toddlers.
Edit: They were in fact certified by some autism related board back in 2011 and some reviewers do call it autism friendly, but not in higher numbers than other resorts. You would think that it is like the no 1 destination for families with autistic kids...
Edit 2: The autism society that certified them is shady as duck...
Thank you for your second edit, I was going to say! Yeah, most autistic people when reading the words "autism board" or "autism society" usually think, "ooh, this is going to be sketchy!" LOL. Anything that isn't reviewed *by autistic people* is shady and untrustworthy and generally not going to end up being an accurate review anyways :LOL: 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Anything could have happened with her being so far away.. she could have bolted towards the water, she could have stripped, could have stolen food from someone..no telling. Maybe they were wanting something exciting to happen for content.
I was thinking that as well. I know they've said that she hasn't tried eloping recently (or as much as she used to), but that doesn't mean they should take it for granted and assume that she won't do it now. If something went wrong, it's not like Asshat or Princess P are in shape enough to go after her. Hence why they've always had a third helper with them like Isaiah or Summer, they're physically fit enough to be able to run after Abbie and get her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Wednesday
Does this remind you of someone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It wasn't that long ago that Abbie tried eloping! Remember she did on the RV trip!

Reactions: 17
There is an edgy tone.
Ive said it too many times to count- I let her know I no longer wished to carry on.
Dropped it. Moved on. The very next morning thanked her for the new thread and kept it moving.
As her latest post, which is still standing states- she wasnt ready to let it go and started again.
Yet when I reply back suddenly the violins start playing and Im attacking her?!
And its funny. Everyone seemed to be in a tizzy that Phart wouldnt drop things, Phart was a bully, Phart doent respect others opinions.....yet it is ok for someone else do it? Can openly state they dont care if someone asks to be left alone- they can and will continue because they FEEL like it?! Thats a bully. But apparently thats ok here now. Bullying good. Sticking up for yourself bad. Got it ya'll.
To put this in context:
Last nights vlog was the perfect example.
The Maassives doing all the same stuff...eating, phones, Dunkin’, makeup, etc. Just like in every other vlog. The same repetitive tit, just in a new location. Same usual suspects...same targets...OH! And lets not forget the exact same talking points from months ago. A couple leghumpers in the comments that are mind numbing blind to facts, their BFF supporters. They are quick to jump on anything and everything they do not agree with, soon followed by The Maasives who get themselves all kinds of triggered, because how dare you use your free will to state whatever the hell you want to state, in the manner of your choosing.
The same scenario applys to the above...
Same players. Same targets. Same topic....just a different location, and with the added entertainment of drinking morning coffee and watching them talk to absolutely thin air 90% of the time. It is no different than watching and reading the Maassives get all big and bad and go on a tirade in the comments. You know it is coming...and it is hilarious! 😂😂😂
You keep doing you! All day! Every day! You bring interesting topics to light about Abbie, that are no better and no worse than the next. ❤

• Heart
It wasn't that long ago that Abbie tried eloping! Remember she did on the RV trip!
You're right, she did. But that doesn't fit with Asshat's narrative that eloping is something she used to do YEARS ago and it's no longer a problem. Just like his claims that Abbie hasn't slept during the day in years either.
If I recall correctly, when Summer made her vlog with Abbie a cpl weeks ago and took her to the beach, Summer said there was a point where it looked like Abbie was going to make a run for it towards the water.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What happened with TikToks? I'm behind...:( this is my 4th 12hr nightshift in a row...im catching up during my dinner break.
Depends on which TikToks you are referring to in the question. If you are talking about the young woman who posted about FA and how angry she was, it seems that not only have the leghumpers found her and are "attacking" her content. But some serious issues have arose with an ex-boyfriend who found her, her being doxxed and some death threats. (Not sure who did the doxxing and death threats.) She said she was going to lay low for a short time. That TikTok was gone this AM.

She has never been to Tattle, but was thrilled to hear of others who felt the Maasholes are exploiting Abbie. She does support #actuallyautistic creators and not a supporter of ABA. She gets the giggles whenever the term "leghumpers" is used to describe the fans of the Maasholes. (Thank you @Kermy for that descriptor.)

If you are talking about Cilly's TikTok, it is nothing more than further exploitation of Abbie. Luckily she hasn't tried any stupid dancing trends.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But remember.....Asss works harder....
he wouldnt know real work if it bit him in the ass

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Their vacation videos are fun as waiting on line for a ride at an amusement park. How are people enjoying this? I really thought we were going to see at least one fun activity last night. I guess I shouldn't be that disappointed. Hopefully, we'll see at least one fun activity before we see them Driving Miss Daisy back to school AKA daycare. How were they able to get all these pictures of Abbie doing things on Instagram and we see nothing in the vlogs?

Reactions: 10
Ive never been fond of videos people make about them. They never quite hit the mark. The leghumpers have taken over the comments on those TikTok. Ppl need to be a bit more specific when they make those videos.

I think she did ok but maybe talk about how they don’t teach her any new words but things like donut. How they ignore her when she tries to talk to them. How they took away hygiene as a punishment. How they make “Abbietude” merch and sell things she supposedly made. Maybe do a video about the weird connection Summer has, show her Instagram and how she’s obsessed with Abbie, how all her videos revolve around Abbie and she’s a non relative 23 year old who lives with them but we never really see her do any one on one activities with Abbie. Talk about slime life and how it exploits a certain group of people and they try to get ppl to join and boast about working 80 hours a week while neither of them have actual jobs.
This is awesome. Couldn't have said it better myself 😊

Reactions: 11
That hammock scene was, shall we say...interesting....
We have the big P sprawled out in a sheer coverup showing a 2-piece suit underneath, asking Assss to be her cabana boy....
All the while I'm tryna see how much clearance between her hammock and the ground...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That hammock scene was, shall we say...interesting....
We have the big P sprawled out in a sheer coverup showing a 2-piece suit underneath, asking Assss to be her cabana boy....
All the while I'm tryna see how much clearance between her hammock and the ground...
🤣You know the people at the front desk of the resort saw her flop into that hammock! They probably went directly to the nearest computer and started shopping for a replacement! 🤣
Well... that hammock is a lost cause!

I was hoping for a good shot where I could throw some supports under her in the hammock.. you know, similar to floor supports! Hydraulic help if you will. No such luck!😕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.