FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me so angry when Ass asks Ab the same question over and over until she finally indicates yes. If she does ever speak, I hope the first thing she says is “Hell no, motherf*cker!”

💯💯!! Of course, his excuse for that is that Abbie gets easily confused with answering yes or no, that she doesn't say the one she really means the first time you ask her, so he asks a few times to see if she gives the same answer each time. Personally, I think that's just more of Asshat's bullshit so he can appear to be more caring and less controlling.

I also thought, when he kept asking if they could talk about her biting herself, it was his sneaky/manipulative way of trying to show that he asks for Abbie's permission or consent before talking about her. Even if she says yes to that question, she doesn't realize that he means "Is it okay for me to tell 1000s of people watching this video about you and your behaviors."

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good morning Tattle friends.
I'm just catching up on last night's tit show! I couldn’t stay awake to watch! Sooooo tired after a seemingly never ending day at wotk! 😩
I've just been looking at the comments on last night's vlog. And Asshat is all over them! I've never seen him reply to so many!
Tonia Kidd is also doing her usual too! Ugh! It's not good for me to be this pissed off so early in the morning before work!
I'm off to watch a couple of cat/dog videos before I head out in 10 minutes to bring me back down 😂🤣😂🤣
Have a great day everyone. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
💯💯!! Of course, his excuse for that is that Abbie gets easily confused with answering yes or no, that she doesn't say the one she really means the first time you ask her, so he asks a few times to see if she gives the same answer each time. Personally, I think that's just more of Asshat's bullshit so he can appear to be more caring and less controlling.
Fun fact: Asshat, literally said the opposite, both in the first video in 2017 and pretty much exactly on year ago. In the Video four years ago he states that Abbie finally understands using yes and no in a correct way and what it means. Last year, he boasted about her progress and how refined her answers have become (His example was something like "I'll ask her 'dow you want that?' and she shakes her head 'no', [I ask] 'are you sure?' and she nods 'yes'") The whole deal with her automatically shaking her head at first is a very recent thing...I also payed closer attention after that and the vlog footage doesn't support it. At all.
So add another lie to the huge steaming pile of lies....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fun fact: Asshat, literally said the opposite, both in the first video in 2017 and pretty much exactly on year ago. In the Video four years ago he states that Abbie finally understands using yes and no in a correct way and what it means. Last year, he boasted about her progress and how refined her answers have become (His example was something like "I'll ask her 'dow you want that?' and she shakes her head 'no', [I ask] 'are you sure?' and she nods 'yes'") The whole deal with her automatically shaking her head at first is a very recent thing...I also payed closer attention after that and the vlog footage doesn't support it. At all.
So add another lie to the huge steaming pile of lies....
I think it all depends on whatever narrative Asshat is trying to spin at the time. I know this isn't the first time he's started out claiming one thing and then later on claiming the total opposite of the same subject. When he wants it to seem like she's making far more progress than she actually is, suddenly she definitely knows the yes/no concept and refining her answers as you said. If he wants her to do something (often times for the sake of vlog content) and she keeps saying no, then it becomes she doesn't really know what she's saying. :rolleyes:
I don't think Asshat can even keep track of all the lies and bullshitting.

• Heart
Agreed. From the way Asshat said "Don't push Mom." to just their general demeanor, they weren't acting serious about it. More than likely, Abbie just took it as them playing around.

As Asshat loves to say, conventional or typical discipline doesn't work on Abbie. Right. Fair point. But they still need to correct, redirect, and prevent as you said. Surely with all of the years of Abbie being in OT and ABA (not saying ABA is the perfect solution, but it does involve dealing with behaviors), A&P have been taught ways of dealing with Abbie. The most I've seen them use is using that box hold on her when she's getting really wild (altho, we haven't seen them use that one in a while) and when she used to have to wear that hoodie with the tubes in the sleeves so she couldn't bite or gag herself.

Not only does using physical aggression teach a child continuation and escalation, but it teaches the child to be fearful of the parents. Some parents think fear and respect are the same thing, but they aren't. Physical aggression will most likely get the child's attention, but it doesn't really teach them anything productive or constructive. It often times teaches them that becoming physically aggressive is the right way to deal with problems. It can also cause a lot of anxiety.

The last part is what really gets me in this situation. If they don't want her to become physical with people (themselves, her teachers, her caretakers in the future), then rough housing/play fighting with her has to stop. I know I've already said it, and you've said it here also -- it has got to be confusing as hell for Abbie that everyone else is allowed to come up to her and start play fighting, but it's only permitted if it's being done to her, not the other way around.
Sorry but I just don’t agree, I was never afraid of my father who would spank if I was really badly behaved , I really loved and respected him and I do know the difference,
It’s all about time for me, in the sixties it was the way it was where I was brought up and totally the norm, nowadays obviously it’s frowned upon. I said before you can’t compare today with the way things were 50 years ago, different way of living totally. I didn’t smack my kids , so the comment earlier about kids who were spanked go on to think it’s ok to spank their kids is wrong. I’m not suggesting that Abbie should be spanked but she definitely needs some kind of discipline.
The way she reacts if she doesn’t like something is not acceptable and as someone said earlier, if she is at school and behaves a certain way with other children they could have real problems. The Maass’s have brought her up that way and now as she grows bigger will have to pay the price.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Friday
Morning Kermy, did you manage any sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I just don’t agree, I was never afraid of my father who would spank if I was really badly behaved , I really loved and respected him and I do know the difference,
It’s all about time for me, in the sixties it was the way it was where I was brought up and totally the norm, nowadays obviously it’s frowned upon. I said before you can’t compare today with the way things were 50 years ago, different way of living totally. I didn’t smack my kids , so the comment earlier about kids who were spanked go on to think it’s ok to spank their kids is wrong. I’m not suggesting that Abbie should be spanked but she definitely needs some kind of discipline.
The way she reacts if she doesn’t like something is not acceptable and as someone said earlier, if she is at school and behaves a certain way with other children they could have real problems. The Maass’s have brought her up that way and now as she grows bigger will have to pay the price.
I'll be a bit more specific. There's a difference between maybe just a tap on the bottom as a way of getting the child's attention, and parents who spank repeatedly over and over, and do it hard enough to leave welts and bruising. Those who use belts or a switch. Smacking the child across the face or upside their head. This is what I consider abusive physical aggression and there
are plenty of parents today, but more so in the past, who consider it to be disciplining their child. There was a time when it was considered the norm, as well. But, something being the norm doesn't always make it right.

If that isn't what your father did with you, that's good to hear. But I will say that just because things turned out well for you, that doesn't make the statement that kids who were spanked (or worse) go on to do the same to their kids, false. There have been plenty of behavioral studies showing it to be a fact in many cases. I'm glad that you haven't suffered any long term consequences, but unfortunately, there are many that have. To be clear, I'm not saying any of this to snark at you etc. I'm just elaborating on what I meant.

As I said earlier, I agree that it's wrong for Abbie to be physically aggressive with people and I'm not saying that she should just be allowed to do whatever she wants with no consequences. My point was that meeting physical violence/aggression with more physical violence/aggression is not the answer. Especially in Abbie's case as she won't understand what is happening. You're definitely right that it is A&P's fault that her bad behaviors have gone unchecked for as long as they have and now they will have to live with the consequences. As well as Abbie's future caregivers.

• Heart
I finally got my wish! Those redwoods got a good workout on that boat. She could barely fit into the seat and she was spilling out all over the side. When she was driving in the car, her seat was pushed so far bar to make room for her redwood's and gunt that it didn't even look like she was driving, just looked like she was a passenger :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Meow will be back with lots of screenshots later- there are plenty of them in this vlog!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

I also thought, when he kept asking if they could talk about her biting herself, it was his sneaky/manipulative way of trying to show that he asks for Abbie's permission or consent before talking about her. Even if she says yes to that question, she doesn't realize that he means "Is it okay for me to tell 1000s of people watching this video about you and your behaviors."
Agreed. He is trying to make it appear that Abbie is giving permission to talk about it. I feel so bad for her. She has no idea what he’s talking about or what it really means. His channel may have started out as spreading autism awareness but it has evolved into terrible exploitation. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Let the girl have a little dignity! I could never do that to my child for any amount of money.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
i bite my hands often when i meltdown and it feels really icky and strange to touch for a while after (almost kinda numb? but not quite). especially considering how overwhelming things can feel after one but also how draining they are, i feel so uncomfy watching how physical they are with her after them. she typically doesn't like (priscilla esp) in her face after and she's gonna be too drained after to properly indicate if she doesn't want something, so it would be ideal to take things really slowly, don't randomly touch her and don't touch where she's bitten bc it probs feels weird ????

also, i hate when they talk about making her 'comply' with something. she's not a dog or a robot. it's demeaning language.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So much for Salad being healthy for you! (Am I the only one who uses purple or red onions instead of white ones for salads? All that extra crap is piling on the calories.)

Another day, another push for (S)LimeLife 40 cure Cream. But wait, you have to also buy Bamboo Renew for the results. You know what else works for cuts Cilly? Soap and water.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
⭐Happiest of Fridays to You Tattlers Near and Far! ⭐

🤑It looks like the Maassives have indeed stuck their fat snouts in yet another money grabbing venture. 🤑
👊🏼Hog Fighting Championship aka Maassive Mud Action.👊🏼
Open hoof fighting inside the Magical Mud Pit. 💪🏼🐽💪🏼
Sorry fellow Tattlers, but this is definitely something I can support.
😻Meow may become a happy, hungry , hoof loving leghumper once again! 😻

🎤IT’ssssssssssss TIME! Introducing first, fighting by way of Jacksonville, Fl. , weighing in at 417 lbs...Tinkerhog “Terror Tusks” Maassive!”🎤
6DCAE257-2E2D-43AC-84F0-D37402A92915.jpeg
86355053-9186-4E48-B7EB-0851FC69B84F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
⭐Happiest of Fridays to You Tattlers Near and Far! ⭐

🤑It looks like the Maassives have indeed stuck their fat snouts in yet another money grabbing venture. 🤑
👊🏼Hog Fighting Championship aka Maassive Mud Action.👊🏼
Open hoof fighting inside the Magical Mud Pit. 💪🏼🐽💪🏼
Sorry fellow Tattlers, but this is definitely something I can support.
😻Meow may become a happy, hungry , hoof loving leghumper once again! 😻

🎤IT’ssssssssssss TIME! Introducing first, fighting by way of Jacksonville, Fl. , weighing in at 417 lbs...Tinkerhog “Terror Tusks” Maassive!”🎤
View attachment 277406View attachment 277409
Thank you so much, I'm having a bad day, my toilet basically exploded, it started flushing all by itself, it flooded my whole bathroom, hallway, and half of my living room. I needed this. Thank you. Keep It Coming.
When the memes and jokes on this site are more entertaining than the actual vlog. You would think, maybe they should definitely stop. NAAAAAH!!! 🤣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So much for Salad being healthy for you! (Am I the only one who uses purple or red onions instead of white ones for salads? All that extra crap is piling on the calories.)

Another day, another push for (S)LimeLife 40 cure Cream. But wait, you have to also buy Bamboo Renew for the results. You know what else works for cuts Cilly? Soap and water.
The hambeasts really do their thing with impunity, don't they?
Remember, there are supposed to be laws in the USA regarding MLMs making claims about their products curing abilities.
The FTC has a really cool website.
😜

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi all ...long
Welcome to our next installment of
"General Hogspital"
Dammit he's back to 18m vlogs.
What fresh hell have I stepped into

1. Am I sad...of course I am, I'm watching this crap...oops he meant as clickbait title..MY BAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (for those of you that won't get it that's sarcasm)
2. Damn her arm looks like it might be sore...I know Asswipe why don't you bleeping tap and grab it...idiot
3. Piggys arm 21s....daymn
4. Hogbeast stop with the bleeping singing please
5. Abbie looks upset and tired...just leave her be
6. Does he really think he looks sexy ... I can only imagine where Piggy has beard rash....FYI brain bleach available in earlier post 😉
7. No Piggy it's you whose wondering how many more days you have to spend with your kid
8. No I don't do that...I don't care about your dirty clothes suitcase
9. Blah blah blah....he disciplines when it suits them apparently
10. Fake maternal moment 3.09s
11. Please don't sing
12. And DUNKIN
13. tit she barely bleeping fits
14. Hive me a bleeping break
15. Ok even though I know the outcome I'm having major anxiety with the paddleboard and Abbie
16. Awww such a flattering angle of Piggy at 6m4s. Jeans screaming for mercy
17. That water is beyond gross....looks as smelly as Asswipe
18. No masks...no distancing...meanwhile NJ has added more states to the strongly suggested quarantine list....these hogbeasts are..say it with me idiota
19. And he's on again about the resort...yup they didn't pay
20. Pretty sad that the waiter figured out what was bothering YOUR daughter
21. Shut up hogbeasts....
22. The fakeness is really working overtime this vlog
23. Lol that poor left boob of Piggys 9m49s
24. Of course she wants donuts
25. So much filler and your ALWAYS on vacation
26. 11m03s. BULLSHIT.... you never follow rules
27. And here they go with Dunkin again...now Dunkin is a character for the MaasSquad.. they really are fucked in the head
28. Blah blah blah
29. WTf is up with Summer... you've been gone for so long she says.....she needs an intervention and help
30. Abbie went for what was probably a very short push ride since only Asswipe was pushing
31. Takeout again...Summer too lazy to throw something into the crockpot
32. Asswipe makes his own fortune....ripping people off
33. Piggy on phone again
34. Fake maternal moment 15m46s
35. Did anyone else catch the eyeroll from Piggy at 16m10s when Asswipe said it was a great weekend
The end

Every vlog the bullshit gets deeper...
Clickbait thumbnails and titles abound and the cliffhanger endings reek of a desperate sinking ship
I just wanted to say how much your recaps lift my spirit's. BC is kicking my butt right now. I totally appreciate all of you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed. He is trying to make it appear that Abbie is giving permission to talk about it. I feel so bad for her. She has no idea what he’s talking about or what it really means. His channel may have started out as spreading autism awareness but it has evolved into terrible exploitation. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Let the girl have a little dignity! I could never do that to my child for any amount of money.
What gets me is he us asking her consent to be filmed... trying to make a point that Ab knows she us being filmed in the first place, doesn't care they talk about her, and can/does consent to being recorded. (And to add P is not shown.... we do not know if she... or others in different situations, aren't out of the shop nodding to prompt Ab to give the reaction they want.) It falls in line with them always mentioning her being a teenager. I think its just to cover their own asses. Youtube can turn off comments if they think it is involving a child or someone vulnerable. Look at sbsk... even if the person interviewed is a consenting adult. Now I know it also has to do with hate and bullying.... but youtube can shut down comments.

Sharing this... because at the end Ass mentioned parents needing to be consistent.... and scoffed and laughed simultaneously. It was an interesting sound. He really goes into all-knowing mode... yet they contradict in each vlog. Not only with words but actions. And proved without a doubt they never follow through or remain consistent.... what a joke

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much, I'm having a bad day, my toilet basically exploded, it started flushing all by itself, it flooded my whole bathroom, hallway, and half of my living room. I needed this. Thank you. Keep It Coming.
When the memes and jokes on this site are more entertaining than the actual vlog. You would think, maybe they should definitely stop. NAAAAAH!!! 🤣
Well, You are quite welcome. ❤ I am sorry your day is not going great. Here you go, Ma’am!
Just for you:

🐽Hogs in Hogshit Heaven.🐽
8ADAFF1A-8F8E-4E76-986C-D164F96759AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Holy crapola..now according to Big Prilly you need to buy her bamboo cream and her 40 crap cream for a simple cut on your foot...

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.