FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many times Abby tried to strip at the beach. Since she does it so often at home. Why didn’t they put her in the wetsuit? I don’t buy their lie that she knows it’s her pool versus a public place for one minute. And the lies about people recognizing her voice? Nope... not buying that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how many times Abby tried to strip at the beach. Since she does it so often at home. Why didn’t they put her in the wetsuit? I don’t buy their lie that she knows it’s her pool versus a public place for one minute. And the lies about people recognizing her voice? Nope... not buying that either.
Anything could have happened with her being so far away.. she could have bolted towards the water, she could have stripped, could have stolen food from someone..no telling. Maybe they were wanting something exciting to happen for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
that Audible book thing....
And from ‘winning’ (by ‘brought’/leg humper votes) one of the Wego categories 2 or 3 years ago, they were giving online ‘advice’ and autism ‘support’ to a South Florida University program, but that seems to have died a quick death!
I have said time and time again, that Dunkin Donuts will not give a sponsorship to Asa because of his past criminal history. DD and leghumpers gave them heaps of preloaded DD dollar cards, a few years back as well, possibly to shut them up! Asa is on record trashing DD, and trying a new coffee place post BLM, but again that lasted a hot minute and they were back to DD.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anything could have happened with her being so far away.. she could have bolted towards the water, she could have stripped, could have stolen food from someone..no telling. Maybe they were wanting something exciting to happen for content.
I thought so too! I wished the leg humpers would call them out on allowing Abbie to walk right up to people on the beach... Safety 101 says that someone needs to be with Abbie, at all times, especially around bodies of water..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And they obviously aren’t practicing social distancing allowing Abby to walk up to everyone, she could cough, sneeze whatever all over anyone. And did big prilly really wear a two piece and take the coverup off????? (She obviously did, it was in vlog) she either sees something different than everyone else sees or doesn’t give a tit what people think? I’m guessing she really had poor self esteem and all these leghumpers telling her how great she looks has caused some overinflation and she thinks she looks great! As someone who recently actually lost 100 lbs, I still wouldn’t wear a bikini! Not even in my own private pool. Maybe after plastic surgery next year. They won’t do surgery to remove skin until 18-24 months after my wls.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Harley Quinn....I died...a new motorcycle Asshole?
Another hog for him to ride....I'll show myself to my establishment now.

I'm surprised Asswipe even knows who Harley Quinn is (character in the DC comics universe just as an fyi). But then again I don't really want to know why he watches certain things 🤢

Yea repeated something I said in a thread way way back so no need to point it out to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just thinking.....I think they chickened out of their "reason" or announcement.
Asa announced this news about business changes, etc., the night they arrived, during the very short vlog.
The woman who recognized Abbies yell did not see them until the morning of their 2nd (or 3rd I believe) day.
I think something deterred them, and "spending time with Abbie as she changes the world with her yelling" was an cop-out.
Something is still brewing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought so too! I wished the leg humpers would call them out on allowing Abbie to walk right up to people on the beach... Safety 101 says that someone needs to be with Abbie, at all times, especially around bodies of water..
I live in Auckland, New Zealand, and at it’s thinnest part is 5 k’s across. On the east coast (on a map, is the side of the top (north island) that ‘faces’ the USA, the beaches for the most part are relatively calm safe ocean swimming beaches, but the west coast (on the other side of the island) the black sand beaches are great for surfers and experienced swimmers, but are known for their horrendous rips, and huge waves. NZ has one of the highest drowning rates per capita in the world, and if Abbie had eloped and got caught in a rip, she would have easily got carried out to sea before Asa had time to dump his camera and go in and get her. Most NZ children start some sort of water safety lessons from around 6 months old.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And they obviously aren’t practicing social distancing allowing Abby to walk up to everyone, she could cough, sneeze whatever all over anyone. And did big prilly really wear a two piece and take the coverup off????? (She obviously did, it was in vlog) she either sees something different than everyone else sees or doesn’t give a tit what people think? I’m guessing she really had poor self esteem and all these leghumpers telling her how great she looks has caused some overinflation and she thinks she looks great! As someone who recently actually lost 100 lbs, I still wouldn’t wear a bikini! Not even in my own private pool. Maybe after plastic surgery next year. They won’t do surgery to remove skin until 18-24 months after my wls.
Congratulations on your loss!

Does she actually have on a two piece ??????
Inquiring minds want to know. 😂😂😂
Yes! LOL You can see it quite clearly as she sprawls on the hammock. And what was worse was Asa's comment to her. Cant remember it, but it was basically..."Beb, I'll be your cabana boy" type tit.
Ewwww.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Uggh , more eating , more dunkin and more bullsh*t !! My husband bought me a donut from DD the other day and I took one bite and threw it away because it was soo sweet ! It really boggles my mind how they can eat and drink there multiple times a day . My ears bleed every time they say I’m so proud of you Abbie or Abbie you are changing the world 🤢 . Also cabana boys are hot and fit in my mind anyway so Asshole you definitely do not meet the criteria

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And the big reveal is... nothing, absolutely nothing. Just some sappy bullshit about them wanting to spend time with Abbie without anyone else (lol, yeah. Totes believable) It was another stupid cliffhanger ploy to up the views. I think it was a dumb, shortsighted decision, because even fans are going to be disappinted. Well, that is a them problem not a me problem.
Didn't buy that at all, it was to try for a collab of some sort with that Hotel..and really , safety features on a sliding glass door, don't you think every hotel has that for all children?

I was just thinking.....I think they chickened out of their "reason" or announcement.
Asa announced this news about business changes, etc., the night they arrived, during the very short vlog.
The woman who recognized Abbies yell did not see them until the morning of their 2nd (or 3rd I believe) day.
I think something deterred them, and "spending time with Abbie as she changes the world with her yelling" was an cop-out.
Something is still brewing.
I thought about it, but why? Or asked differently: why announce something that wasn't secure and locked? I haven't checked the comments, but I would guess that some of the less rabid fans are pretty disappointed and feel a little let down, especially since the monday break built up some tension....

Reactions: 11
I thought about it, but why? Or asked differently: why announce something that wasn't secure and locked? I haven't checked the comments, but I would guess that some of the less rabid fans are pretty disappointed and feel a little let down, especially since the monday break built up some tension....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree, I cant see the logic in it myself, but since it is Asa I think anything is possible. He is certainly cocky enough to assume he has something locked in but doesnt.
I also think they do things based upon reaction and comments from fans. We've all seen how a few negative comments in a sea of "I love your Family!" can affect him. Maybe the hype isnt at the level he desired, or someone ticked him off.
I spend entirely too much time trying to figure him out lol

• Haha
  • Heart
In today’s vlog, A,P, and Ab are walking in parking lot as Asa explains about woman in next room recognizing Ab noise and how remarkable that was.

Then he says “So we were telling our friends about it....”. at about 2:20 minutes in on YT.
Huh? What friends on their just-us weekend?

• Haha
  • Wow
So these A-holes put Sandy and Maverick in a kennel for two nights ?? People are losing their homes , jobs etc and they have no problem spending spending spending ! Honestly it totally wouldn’t even be anyone’s business except for the fact these people have patreon contributors who contribute monthly and I’m
Sure 90 percent of those contributors are on a budget and probably haven’t had a vacation in years ......... they really are unbelievable!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
In today’s vlog, A,P, and Ab are walking in parking lot as Asa explains about woman in next room recognizing Ab noise and how remarkable that was.

Then he says “So we were telling our friends about it....”. at about 2:20 minutes in on YT.
Huh? What friends on their just-us weekend?
Friends. Not a funny word until you hear Asa say it! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 275004
I was reading the reviews, a lot of them are saying that they're trying to get you to buy a timeshare. So they're probably looking at this place so that they can get a timeshare and resort? None of the reviews that I read mentioned anything about autism friendly hotels. In fact, there was a person in a wheelchair, and they didn't even have a wheelchair accessible room ready for them they gave the resort a 1 out of 5.
Don't you usually get a free weekend there if you sit through their time share sales pitch?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.