FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, I see that a different way. Abbie pushed her mom, Asa stood up and said don't push her. And pushed her back. If that was your own child, and they did that to you, you would do the same exact thing. This is the first time we ever seen them discipline her. I for one am happy to see that. They gave her a clear message not to do that again. Austistic/IDD or whatever you call it that that is something. Honestly glad that they did that, they're trying to do something new. Whatever you think of Priscilla, she doesn't deserve to be abused by her own child.
if your child came up and smacked you across the face, are you going to do it back to them, just so they can see how it feels? If they kicked you in the shins, you're going to do it back to them? Telling them that it's wrong to do something like that as you're doing it back to them? Talk about confusing as well as inappropriate.
All that does it teach the child that that's an appropriate way to respond to things. Children definitely need to be disciplined but meeting physical aggression or violence with more physical aggression/violence is not the way to do it.
In Abbie's case especially, she isn't going to pick up on the social cues or make the connection. As far as she knows, this is just the same as the rough housing play they like to do with her. She was happy and hyped up and wanted to play around like they do with her. Even when Asshat said "Don't push Mom".. it wasn't in a totally serious 'I mean business' kind of tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet they work really hard suppressing her honking off camera. It probably has been a long standing Maassive secret! 😂😂
Oh crap....my mind just went to a place that no amount of brain bleach will fix
Don't worry I'll share now that I shared the thought 🙃
keep-calm-and-pass-the-brain-bleach.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Thursday

Looks like someone caught Piggys seduction dance

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
When Asshat told Princess P to pretend she was protecting Abbie by not letting him get to the door... P's response was so telling... lol.. Very sarcastic and not at all genuine.

Then what ends up happening? Asshat and Princess P end up rough housing... kinda like Abbie was trying to initiate earlier. That just makes things even more confusing for her. They're allowed to rough house with each other and, at other times, with her. But Abbie is never allowed to be the one to initiate it. 😕\

Then in the elevator ride right after that, Abbie starts making what A&P call her 'fighting noise'... Hmmm... wonder why??
:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Their behavior with each other has been strange lately. They are telling each other love you all the time and now in this latest vlog wrestling around with each other like newlyweds. P put out that marriage video which I had zero interest in watching and didn’t. It’s like they are trying to prove to everyone how great their marriage is. Just seems suspicious to me. They must have been reading here about what people were saying about their relationship. I actually find their life pretty sad that they feel that have to prove things to complete strangers. Not a way I would want to live.
Yeah it was weird. I know there are folks out there who do weirder things and more horrid things to each other than these two (in a marriage) . But it was kinda funny too. While watching them I was imagining them in a mud pit mud wrestling. And hey, they could make it a fun sensory activity so the whole family could join in. And of course the mud/pig combination would delight us tattlers. And I do think they are most likely reading our comments and ramping up the playful affectionate tit to prove to us that they are pigs in heat love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Just a few things...
The condition of that entire room after their evening out was deplorable. It truly was a pig pen.
Abbie pushed her sow of a mother and they both push Abbie back? That's great parenting. Then the wrestling match between Assa and 🐖 in front of Abbie...that was a sight to behold. No wonder Abbie is violent.
A profoundly IDD kid has learned to string beads. Yayyy!! I was shocked she could do it. No doubt they slipped her some extra meds.
Is this THE next big money scheme? Selling Abbie necklaces? Maybe he will hire an entire room full of IDD kids to turn out widgets for him
to profit off of? The idea works great for Goodwill Industries.
The exploitation will never stop.
It just gets crazier and more bizarre at each turn.
Enough is enough.
Where is Abbie's voice damnit?
I still think the "business" meeting is going to be about P designing and selling earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol I caught that too. Slowed it down a little in this gif --

View attachment 276172
To be fair I think it’s a natural reaction to put your hand or hands up when someone is doing what Abbie was doing. I hate the Maassive’s but I don’t particularly think they did anything wrong. Abbie has behaviours that you would not accept in a NT child and is rarely disciplined for them.
🐷 in particular puts up with quite a bit of aggressive behaviour from Abbie and maybe sometimes she just reaches her limit. The bigger she gets, the harder it will be to control her and they should have started correcting her years ago, so it is their fault but to be fair she does get out of hand quite a bit. I know this comment isn’t going to be popular but it’s how I feel .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Two wild hogs fighting with their jello arms and gunts flailing everywhere. When she was trying to 'take him out' all she needed to do was sit on him, and the smell of her crusty, meaty, Dairylea gunt would have him running and crying all the way back to North Carolina.

Mama Hog was really into those chicken wings, even had the manspread going on to make room for her gunt. When she put the necklace on around her big head I was sure it would break.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Assa is getting so fat that he has a thick band of fat meat across the bottom of the back of his head.
Not a good look on any man but especially not a good look on him.
He matches 🐖.
Equally as ugly and gross on the outside as they are on the inside.
IMO.
Yes I have been noticing that too.

Reactions: 8
To be fair I think it’s a natural reaction to put your hand or hands up when someone is doing what Abbie was doing. I hate the Maassive’s but I don’t particularly think they did anything wrong. Abbie has behaviours that you would not accept in a NT child and is rarely disciplined for them.
🐷 in particular puts up with quite a bit of aggressive behaviour from Abbie and maybe sometimes she just reaches her limit. The bigger she gets, the harder it will be to control her and they should have started correcting her years ago, so it is their fault but to be fair she does get out of hand quite a bit. I know this comment isn’t going to be popular but it’s how I feel .
I only watched the short video/gif posted here, and I agree. I think P puting her hand up is a natural reaction.. it’s what I would do. But P immediately looking at her watch when she did it, was kinda funny to me. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree 100% percent with you on this one.

The continuous playing around about the "business" meeting last night at the end of the vlog is something that I could have lived without. I just can't even picture those 2 in any romantic position. Who has that barrel of blain bleach. I need it!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It wasn't wrong to put her hand up but it was funny that she tried to pass it off as just looking at her watch. lol
You're right that they should have started correcting her a long time ago but in addition to that, they shouldn't be rough housing with her as a way of having fun with her. Abbie doesn't understand the difference between when it's appropriate to do it and when it isn't.
There are countless times when Summer, Isaiah, or P, and Asshat will just come up to Abbie and start tickling her, grabbing at her to start rough housing. It happens all the time which would lead Abbie to think it's okay for her to do it. Yet when she initiates it, she gets told off for it.
Yes, there are times when she is being legitimately aggressive. But in this video, she was smiling, laughing, in a good mood. I think she just wanted to play around. Kind of the way A&P decided to do when Asshat told P to try to stop him from getting to the door. I think that must have been confusing for Abbie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Let me just say that having worked with the autism population, I was very proud of Abbie for the necklace. No matter how long it took her, no matter her lack of dexterity, she did it. I wished the entire thing was filmed so, we could see if she did the entire thing on her own. yes, she’s 15 physically but a toddler in mind so, from my perspective, completing that necklace on her own is huge and A and P should wear that sh*t with pride

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I do not like when Abbie pushes P, no matter how I feel about P it makes me angry she does that!
I get both sides of this. My kids have each been spanked one time each. My IDD son has been sent to his room or his chair at least once a week. More often than not it’s for hitting me. Hitting gets him a half hour in the chair with plenty of books. If he hits again, the threat of nap time will make him say he’s sorry.
I get my youngest is way different than Abbie but if she pushed me like that we would immediately pack up and leave. I think Ab knows exactly what she’s doing when she gets aggressive. You don’t push a toddler away so why push her? Make her sit until she calms down. Have a spot with toys for her to decompress with. So many other, more effective ways to deal with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Okay yall. So I finally got around to yesterday's vlog. A couple thoughts.

First, those 2 Hogs wrestling. Shoulda been in a mud pen. And you notice how they didnt much show themselves tryna get up from the floor...cuz it was too damn hard!

And of course the necklace scene..I'm going on record here. They made it seem like Abbie had a lot easier time with it than she really did. That speedup thru the whole process is gonna have the humpers drooling.

And of course they have to show resort views. Their sick boastful minds just can't resist showing off.

Asss and the shirt he bought. I ain't believing he didnt bring enough shirts. Nope. He wanted a shirt that said Tradewinds on it to weararound and show off. Anyone else think that?

Lastly...They need to STOP with the music already.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah it was weird. I know there are folks out there who do weirder things and more horrid things to each other than these two (in a marriage) . But it was kinda funny too. While watching them I was imagining them in a mud pit mud wrestling. And hey, they could make it a fun sensory activity so the whole family could join in. And of course the mud/pig combination would delight us tattlers. And I do think they are most likely reading our comments and ramping up the playful affectionate tit to prove to us that they are pigs in heat love.
My daughter loves to watch Peppa Pig. 😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
if your child came up and smacked you across the face, are you going to do it back to them, just so they can see how it feels? If they kicked you in the shins, you're going to do it back to them? Telling them that it's wrong to do something like that as you're doing it back to them? Talk about confusing as well as inappropriate.
All that does it teach the child that that's an appropriate way to respond to things. Children definitely need to be disciplined but meeting physical aggression or violence with more physical aggression/violence is not the way to do it.
In Abbie's case especially, she isn't going to pick up on the social cues or make the connection. As far as she knows, this is just the same as the rough housing play they like to do with her. She was happy and hyped up and wanted to play around like they do with her. Even when Asshat said "Don't push Mom".. it wasn't in a totally serious 'I mean business' kind of tone.
Quick little backstory I was brought up in the 70s, and don't remember the 70s too well. But what I do remember is that I didn't know anyting about CPS. My dad would hit me if I did something bad, and I actually still remember that. Do I remember why, of course not. This is why when I thought when I have kids I would never lay a hand on them. Was my dad wrong for hitting me? Yes, of course.
I was never in the situation if my kid would hit me. And to be honest I never hit my dad ever either.
I don't think violence is the answer to correct the child. But that being said, I would not allow my child to hit me over the age of five. I actually read an article, and it said in that situation the best thing to do is to step away from the situation and then talk about it. And the same article said, if your kid is an older teenager seek professional advice. I agree with the previous commenter in stating that is your young child hit you you should have a conversation and stop this cycle.
We don't know exactly on what level Abbie is. It's clear that she has autism and idd, but that being said she has behavioral issues too that need to be addressed also.
That being said she should not attack her mom. What I would do is to get Ms. Brandi to actually do something I would talk to the school I would even talk to a therapist. This Behavior needs to stop. Abbie is not a cute little five year old, she might be 5 years old mentally, but physically she's a 15 year old girl. And at the end of the day, Priscilla does not need to be attacked by her unprovoked. Take another look at that scene, before Priscilla got there Abbie was calm and sitting on the bench. There was a bunch of jump cuts. All of a sudden Priscilla appears, another jumpcut and Abbie was all excited clapping smile on her face, I noticed the blocking motion from Priscilla, there could have been a couple of jump cuts, and then Abbie pushed her. And I'm sorry, but that this is not acceptable behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.