FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, so is *that* the Little People couch??!! Finally the mystery has been solved!!! 🤣
But alas, how can you tell it's a Little People sofa?!
Thats the matching loveseat. You can tell its a LP sofa when both A&P are on it LOL
They must have moved it to the garage, it was along the wall that P's crap is now.

Reactions: 6
First thing that struck me about todays vlog... right at the beginning Ab is having a snack and Ass starts in with her. She gets up and flees the room, upset, and goes to the dinning room. Ass follows after her. Then Abby leaves there and goes back to her snack. She obviously didn't want him putting demands on her with the damn camera in her face. She was fine having a snack and playing on her pad. So much for not forcing her to be taped. Gotta get that footage so Ab can continue to make them money.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh my gosh! How they are handling her stim is like everything else! If it isn’t convenient, oh well.. No, if she needs to stim, send her to her room, snack is paused and when she is done, she can finish her snack. If it takes beyond snack time, then snack time is over, you spent it in your room, stimming, so now you have to wait for the next meal...
It would not kill her to not miss a snack or even a meal...

Plus, she was only stimming because he brought it up.. She was eating her snack fine and hadn’t been doing it, for a few minutes too..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my gosh! How they are handling her stim is like everything else! If it isn’t convenient, oh well.. No, if she needs to stim, send her to her room, snack is paused and when she is done, she can finish her snack. If it takes beyond snack time, then snack time is over, you spent it in your room, stimming, so now you have to wait for the next meal...

Reactions: 4
I also caught Asa quickly cutting off and correcting P when she said it was routine for Abbie to get a snack every time they come home from somewhere. Good try Asshat but we all know you pump her full of junk all damn day.
And his speech about knowing she is or isnt hungry. Mmmm. Ok. Both you and your wife are the size of a doublewide. Perhaps you should only eat what and when Abbie eats. Maybe you'll maintain your weight too LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I just came here to say exactly that. Look, I am all for stimming as it is really something that her body needs. But some stims need. to be. reduced or replaced. If it is fine in her room, send her to her room. Every time, not just when it suits you, you numpty.
I mean they realized it when her gagging stim was in full force and they wanted to do something about the yelling last year (but of course never followed through). When it caused immediate harm, Asshat didn't weasel out of it with "well her body needs it".
Such autism awareness. So knowledge. Much wow...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Today is Ass' birthday. Look at him working those angles to hide his weight gain.

Swipe left to see all the pictures. Who is the tattooed guy on the couch with Ass and Abbie?
Why would he let Abbie sit on them like that and let alone take a photo like that in an exposed position and post it?!?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just came here to say exactly that. Look, I am all for stimming as it is really something that her body needs. But some stims need. to be. reduced or replaced. If it is fine in her room, send her to her room. Every time, not just when it suits you, you numpty.
I mean they realized it when her gagging stim was in full force and they wanted to do something about the yelling last year (but of course never followed through). When it caused immediate harm, Asshat didn't weasel out of it with "well her body needs it".
Such autism awareness. So knowledge. Much wow...
Exactly! Plus, she is doing it because she didn’t get a treat once home..
@RocketQueen yes! He cut her off super quick!!! Priscilla knows that they give her a treat for doing good, once they get home. She all but said it and it was definitely implied.. Asa tried to deny it but gosh, Asa, you’ll are always giving her a snack!
She was yelling because she didn’t get her way. She tried to lead you to the door to open it and then only loved up on Priscilla to get it (master manipulator, wonder where she learned that? Like Mother, Like Daughter?)... You caught her but I guarantee Priscilla would have given her a snack, until you said no..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Hi there
Time for our next installment of
"The First Hundred Hogs" ( going old school now )

1. Ok say it with me....CLICKBAIT
2. Is it me or has Asswipe been catching some screenshot worthy angles of Piggy lately
3. OMFG USE YOUR bleeping STABLIZER when you walk...if that nauseating walking sequence bothers me what does it do to someone with sensory issues...... seconds is 3 seconds too long🤢....nice of him to consider his main audience 🤬
4. tit 31s double chin alert...
5. Those lines were in drinks way before assholes birthday
6. Ok Piggy little tip miss make up and fashion guru.....horizontal stripes are not your friend
7. I'm so sick of their cutesy tit...tall guy my ass, they're almost the same height...hell I'm vertically challenged ,sounds better than short doesn't it😊, and I could have gotten that ugly ass vase down
8. I was wondering when she was going to superglue new ugly place dust catchers... oops place settings
9. Great now Abbies back in booty shorts...he really should be paying attention to the PERVERT comments and not the critical ones.
10. Ok we know what Kermys gonna ribbet... STUPID bleeping CART. With the THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD SCOOTER thrown in
11. Daymn Piggy barely fits in that scooter cart seat
12. Would love for Asswipe to well Asswipe out.. not enough to get badly hurt, I'm not that much of a mean girl, just enough for a good case of road rash... just to teach him a lesson
13. I thought they didn't give Abbie cereal as an afternoon snack🤔
14. Abbie has a yelling stim....right on cue..great coincidence
15. Asswipe rehashing the yelling stim for the hundredth time...and here we go again blah blah blah..look into camera seriously....blah blah blah
16. Fake maternal moment 6m27s
17. Ok gotta say it. Abbie does have fantastic dimples when she smiles
18. Taking bets on if Piggy and Abbie shared the fajitas...never mind it's a sucker bet
19. Just admit you give her nightly snacks routinely instead of backtracking on it
20. And blah blah blah
21. Yup they're reading here...
22. Hope he gets a copyright strike
The end

These vlogs are progressively more painful every bleeping day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks @Kermy for the recap!!!
Also, one thing, Asa, it doesn’t take science or a lot of brain power to figure this out! It takes listening to professionals, behavioral therapists (not saying ABA), or other Autism individuals. They would tell you one thing. If she is doing this for attention seeking behavior, do not give into, period. You going to her room, even one time, just gave her the attention she is wanting. You allowing her to stay downstairs while yelling, gives her the attention she is wanting.
This isn’t rocket science!
What you are doing and teaching, is to give into your daughter, because of laziness. You are teaching her that she can be spoiled and she can get attention, even in negative ways. You are allowing her to get away with behaviors that would never be tolerated in a social setting or even group home setting.. Thus limiting her long term residential options, when you’ll can no longer take care of her..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly! Plus, she is doing it because she didn’t get a treat once home..
@RocketQueen yes! He cut her off super quick!!! Priscilla knows that they give her a treat for doing good, once they get home. She all but said it and it was definitely implied.. Asa tried to deny it but gosh, Asa, you’ll are always giving her a snack!
She was yelling because she didn’t get her way. She tried to lead you to the door to open it and then only loved up on Priscilla to get it (master manipulator, wonder where she learned that? Like Mother, Like Daughter?)... You caught her but I guarantee Priscilla would have given her a snack, until you said no..
Reminds me of the time last yr when he opened the pantry & asked why there were those malt ball chocolates in there. He did it a few times. This was well after her surgery & he sounded concerned about the candy she was buying. Remember the vlog where she was high as a kite (before sugar high) showing off her candy fix at the convenience store....Swedish Fish I think. hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi there
Time for our next installment of
"The First Hundred Hogs" ( going old school now )

1. Ok say it with me....CLICKBAIT
2. Is it me or has Asswipe been catching some screenshot worthy angles of Piggy lately
3. OMFG USE YOUR bleeping STABLIZER when you walk...if that nauseating walking sequence bothers me what does it do to someone with sensory issues...... seconds is 3 seconds too long🤢....nice of him to consider his main audience 🤬
4. tit 31s double chin alert...
5. Those lines were in drinks way before assholes birthday
6. Ok Piggy little tip miss make up and fashion guru.....horizontal stripes are not your friend
7. I'm so sick of their cutesy tit...tall guy my ass, they're almost the same height...hell I'm vertically challenged ,sounds better than short doesn't it😊, and I could have gotten that ugly ass vase down
8. I was wondering when she was going to superglue new ugly place dust catchers... oops place settings
9. Great now Abbies back in booty shorts...he really should be paying attention to the PERVERT comments and not the critical ones.
10. Ok we know what Kermys gonna ribbet... STUPID bleeping CART. With the THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD SCOOTER thrown in
11. Daymn Piggy barely fits in that scooter cart seat
12. Would love for Asswipe to well Asswipe out.. not enough to get badly hurt, I'm not that much of a mean girl, just enough for a good case of road rash... just to teach him a lesson
13. I thought they didn't give Abbie cereal as an afternoon snack🤔
14. Abbie has a yelling stim....right on cue..great coincidence
15. Asswipe rehashing the yelling stim for the hundredth time...and here we go again blah blah blah..look into camera seriously....blah blah blah
16. Fake maternal moment 6m27s
17. Ok gotta say it. Abbie does have fantastic dimples when she smiles
18. Taking bets on if Piggy and Abbie shared the fajitas...never mind it's a sucker bet
19. Just admit you give her nightly snacks routinely instead of backtracking on it
20. And blah blah blah
21. Yup they're reading here...
22. Hope he gets a copyright strike
The end

These vlogs are progressively more painful every bleeping day
Ooh! You used Lisa!! :love: Does that mean you like/approve of my dp?!;)

Thats the matching loveseat. You can tell its a LP sofa when both A&P are on it LOL
They must have moved it to the garage, it was along the wall that P's crap is now.
So where did the "Little People" jokes/memes come from then?😢

Reactions: 3
Food, food, food! That is all I got out of this new vlog. It is really sad. The little gut Abby has is going to keep getting bigger and bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They contradicted themselves about dinner and Abbie being full. Priscilla said the plates were huge so her and Abbie shared a plate(if she’s not lying), then she said that they had left overs.

So you’re telling me you, a big girl shared a plate of food with a growing teenager and you also had left overs?

Abbie was probably still hungry.

If it’s a routine to give her a snack and they are trying to reduce that, they need to find a better way to do it. Feeding her crap all day definitely isn’t going to curb her appetite.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.