FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take another look at this photo again, the one with Abbie in the middle on the couch. Kaitlyn's boyfriend John looks uncomfortable, it appears that Assa and John are actually talking. John looks uncomfortable by his body language. It makes me think that Abbie actually put herself there. She could have been jealous of the attention that Assa was giving another person. I do notice from time to time when Assa gives attention to another person that's when Abbie gets loud and honks were screams. Yes does it still doesn't make it any different though, it is still creepy. Most parents would have removed her from the couch instead of taking a picture and thinking it's cute.
She wants to take the cushions off the couch so bad and she cant so she figures she can just sit on them and they will get off "her" couch. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Amen! And I hate the way they use the word "family". In every sentence.
This works for our family.
I love to feed my family.
We are a close family.
Our family loves...
Our family needs..
My family...
They push and push "family". Most of us, when discussing our families say..."my kids love pizza". "We love to travel."
Its actually good psychology and now Asa has the humpers defending "the family". Next he'll have them kiss his ring.
Wait...which ring are we talking about? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wanted to put out there that I am an almost 35 year old woman whose dream is still to have the ultimate teenage girl room- i love fairy lights, pink, sparkles... doesn't mean I'm "slow". Life is short, dont worry so much if you're "too old" for something.
I’m the same age as you my friend and i love those things to lol and also love my stuffies and cute things I will always be a kid at heart 🥰🥰

Those hambeasts are closeted sexual deviants.
IMO.
I remember when I first started following them they were live and Priscilla said something about group sex, that she thought Asa said group sex or something and Asa responds “What, why would you even say that”

I thought that was so odd. But back then they did market their lives as more relaxed, laid-back and realer than the vlogs, so maybe she thought it was ok to say that.

Also, not to make it weird but I think it’s weird that Summer walks around in coochie cutter shorts. Where is the respect? Um if I was living in someone’s house with their husband and adult son, I would not be wearing tight daisy dukes around the house. Idk I’ve always got weird vibes from her being there. Priscilla did call her the third spouse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Amen! And I hate the way they use the word "family". In every sentence.
This works for our family.
I love to feed my family.
We are a close family.
Our family loves...
Our family needs..
My family...
They push and push "family". Most of us, when discussing our families say..."my kids love pizza". "We love to travel."
Its actually good psychology and now Asa has the humpers defending "the family". Next he'll have them kiss his ring.
Or worse his feet🤢🤮
And all I see is badly done blue steel here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Hello! I always thought Amanda Lee was just a young woman, with perhaps a dd . I think I’ve changed my mind and agree it sounds like Assa. I cannot believe that people don’t call them out for living like Covid was a hoax. I really despise them.

• Wow
I agree, it makes me uncomfortable.

Let's face it. Cilla has some sort of mental deficit and probably is at the mental level of a teenager.
I don't think Piggy has any mental deficiencies
I think she's been a spoiled rotten, put on a pedestal only child who grew up being told she's special and cute.
She the lisping cutsey act on and off like it's a faucet
She's sneaky and shrewd and knows how to get what she wants..looking at her facial expressions when she doesn't realize she's on camera you can tell she's a witch.
I'd say she's more cold and calculating with average intelligence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I don't think Piggy has any mental deficiencies
I think she's been a spoiled rotten, put on a pedestal only child who grew up being told she's special and cute.
She the lisping cutsey act on and off like it's a faucet
She's sneaky and shrewd and knows how to get what she wants..looking at her facial expressions when she doesn't realize she's on camera you can tell she's a witch.
I'd say she's more cold and calculating with average intelligence.
I second that, Kermy!

Reactions: 17
Hello! I always thought Amanda Lee was just a young woman, with perhaps a dd . I think I’ve changed my mind and agree it sounds like Assa. I cannot believe that people don’t call them out for living like Covid was a hoax. I really despise them.
People have called them out. They respond in snark, only to delete and block those who dare question them. It is how I got blocked on Lipstick Mama, when Cilly was trying to make money from Covid-19.

Tonight's vlog from YouTube:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s 2 women, right???!!!

And look at the heavy edit line! 🤪 I spared you his creepy stare.

And if he made a vlog about her yelling stim, then have that surgery done! It helped that boy! (a YT vid was shared about this long ago). It’s not taking her voice away, it quiets the yelling stim. It might make her clap harder, but they can have her wear biking gloves w/ palm padding if that stim was to get ‘out of hand.’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s 2 women, right???!!!

And look at the heavy edit line! 🤪 I spared you his creepy stare.
He looks like he could be Isiah, like I just had a look at his face and was legit confused for a split second 🤣
I now see what everyone means about this family and their weird genetics, this is nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
People have called them out. They respond in snark, only to delete and block those who dare question them. It is how I got blocked on Lipstick Mama, when Cilly was trying to make money from Covid-19.
Me too! On the P page - within seconds.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.