FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isaiah's vlog could be so much better if he talked less and showed more of the gorgeous area he is in.
For a student who was supposedly "gifted", it does not show. At all. Anywhere. I have looked for it.
What shows, is his privledge.
That overshadows everything.
Any hint of intelligence, any hint he has anxiety, any issue he may or may not have is darkened by the smart assed condescending words that he speaks to others.
Hopefully his momny will continue to buy him some "company" whist he's in college.
With his personality, the only friends he will have will be superficial narcissistic Privledged kids like him.
IMO.
I think it will only carry him so far and the priviledged kids who have parents that have actual jobs will tire of the snotty kid whose parents think they are rich with jobs as youtubers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate it when they both say “right” at each other, but she’s more nasal & annoying.

Isaiah looks identical to P there! Whoa! Even the gap! His face has really rounded like hers. P & Isaiah have that heavy scrunched brow line going on too. I agree that he talks too much & says too little in his vlogs. I am FA video free for a while. It would be “too soon” to watch his vlog for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Isaiah needs to stop eating junk. He is getting to the point of having no neck. I keep noticing Isaiah's roommate seems annoyed with him. Maybe the roommate is just tired or whatever, but that's just the vibe I get when roommate is being filmed. I'm curious of Isaiah paid for his friend to go bike riding? Kinda crappy the way Isaiah acts like 50.00 to unlock a car for keys is no big deal. What if Abbie never became the cash cow? Would Isaiah even be going to App State? Isaiah is a little punk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Isaiah. Myself, husband of 19 yrs, & 3 kids haven’t been in a swimming pool since 2015 & a restaurant since 2017. Chew on that lifestyle for a while. Everything you have is because your parents wrongfully exploit your sister. You should be bussing tables weak boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ahhhh the infamous snake.
This is my favorite video of the sow in action.
She pushed Abbie and ran away. When Abbie started freaking P tried to be all cutesy...."I pushed her out of the way! I tried to push her away!" as she giggles and clutches her worm filled heart.
In the meantime Abbie is spazzing and P still does nothing. Asa shouts to Isaiah, "Get her!" while P still giggles and bounces around.
Isaiah calls out P.....basically....do better...get your kid!
They continue to the car and of course, P "hurt her ankle" saving Abbie from the snake.
They make it to the car and P says something about their "long hike'. Isaiah, still salty goes in for the kill: "We only walked 1/4 mile!"
😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Something is up with them. The vlogs are much shorter, lacking content, they seem strained.
Ass mentioned back in April ad revenue was down by 50-60%. Their Amazon affiliate cut is also down.”that’s why its important to have multiple streams of income” per Assa. recently on social blade subscribers are down 50% & views down 24% over past 30 days. But on the bright side he’s got his Boss Babe of a wife. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it will only carry him so far and the priviledged kids who have parents that have actual jobs will tire of the snotty kid whose parents think they are rich with jobs as youtubers.
I will admit that my boys are privileged. One of them has a golf scholarship that is paying for most of his education, but both of them will graduate college debt free because we have made their education a priority at every step. Both my husband & I work demanding full time jobs outside the home. My boys grew up watching us work while still having time for them. My boys are both also working part time while in college (one of our demands). One drives a forklift at a lumber yard & the other does deliveries for Chick Fil A a few days a week. These jobs are not required to pay for their college but to make them hard workers who value all work/workers in every field & know how to take orders from an actual boss. These stupid, uneducated Maas’ are not teaching their son anything that applies to the real world. I’m soooo angry at their ......well everything they do!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Kaitlyn has grown on me. Her parents (especially Big Guy lol) are great as well...so hands on with Kaidale, unlike Candy and Big Wayne, lol. Shes a single mom, still living in a 1 BR apt., with just a couple respite days a week....totally different than the Massive's. I really hope she stays the same and doesnt become a Priscilla Wannabe like Lauren.

Kaidale has made great strides this past year. He still melts down occasionally, hes young, but much less than before and his yelling has decreased as well. He still isnt forming sentences but his single word vocabulary has grown. She works really hard with him, and the thing I like most is that she will admit making a mistake if something didnt work out, -or if she doesnt know how to handle something she goes all out to find the answer. I think when Kaidale is Abbies age he will be light years ahead of her, simply because Kaitlyn doesnt just do whats easiest for her. Like some other people we know LOL
And I cant lie...I think Kaidale is a cutie and I love his energy. 🥰 🥰
I dunno, she’s starting with the “woo-hoo!”s. 😬

Re: Isaiah locking his keys in the car, he says “It wouldn’t be a Maass adventure if not for stupidity added on top. “
Truer words have never been spoken.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh! Thank you for whispering such nothings in my silky sow ear! 🐷
He is looking like he may turn out to be the largest in the family in a short period if time. 🐽Big Ol’Oink!🐽
View attachment 274023
He looks very umm feminine here.

I wasn’t even looking specifically for pig masks & these popped up.
Googler knows where you spend your free time....

The only thing I liked about Dingleberry Jr's vlog was the drone shots. Such pretty landscape. Makes me want to go to the east coast for a fall tour of trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kaitlyn has grown on me. Her parents (especially Big Guy lol) are great as well...so hands on with Kaidale, unlike Candy and Big Wayne, lol. Shes a single mom, still living in a 1 BR apt., with just a couple respite days a week....totally different than the Massive's. I really hope she stays the same and doesnt become a Priscilla Wannabe like Lauren.

Kaidale has made great strides this past year. He still melts down occasionally, hes young, but much less than before and his yelling has decreased as well. He still isnt forming sentences but his single word vocabulary has grown. She works really hard with him, and the thing I like most is that she will admit making a mistake if something didnt work out, -or if she doesnt know how to handle something she goes all out to find the answer. I think when Kaidale is Abbies age he will be light years ahead of her, simply because Kaitlyn doesnt just do whats easiest for her. Like some other people we know LOL
And I cant lie...I think Kaidale is a cutie and I love his energy. 🥰 🥰
This is what I'm trying to say when I say that I think Abbie could make some real progress if she had parents that worked really hard with her. If A&P would put in even 70% more effort than they currently are, we'd see some positive differences in Abbie.
This is also why I think it's unfair as well as inaccurate to say that Abbie isn't intelligent/aware/competent enough to make progress. As if that's really the only contributing factor, or the only one that really matters.

If Kaitlyn put in the bare amount of effort with Kaidale, he'd probably be pretty regressed, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

The only thing I liked about Dingleberry Jr's vlog was the drone shots. Such pretty landscape. Makes me want to go to the east coast for a fall tour of trees.
There is nothing more spectacular than driving in the Blue Ridge during the leave change. It is a bucket list item!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

What about when he put his finger up to his friends lips, like I get what it meant but I got the vibe for that split second

Reactions: 11
Isiah used to be likable, as he is getting older forget it he is becoming Asspiglet Jr., 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No idea where this us shown... but is P not helping paddle? Thought that was how those things work... or is he just her personal manservant? Asking those who saw this lol
Nope. Shes somehow crammed in the back. There's 2 seats up front...Ass & Abbie.

It was a clip from Prigly's stuff & things

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is what I'm trying to say when I say that I think Abbie could make some real progress if she had parents that worked really hard with her. If A&P would put in even 70% more effort than they currently are, we'd see some positive differences in Abbie.
This is also why I think it's unfair as well as inaccurate to say that Abbie isn't intelligent/aware/competent enough to make progress. As if that's really the only contributing factor, or the only one that really matters.

If Kaitlyn put in the bare amount of effort with Kaidale, he'd probably be pretty regressed, too.
The post you quoted was in response to one who mentioned Kaidales yelling stim.
I responded that Kaitlyn works hard with Kaidale and his behaviors are improving. And yes, I am sure Abbies behaviors would be markedly different if A&P had not been lazy.
However...I mentioned nothing about Kaidales academic growth or progress. For that matter, if Kaidale is also profoundly intellectually disabled I have never heard that mentioned. You're comparing apples and oranges. In addition, frankly you are being unfair to Kaidale if you think simply being Autistic puts him at Abbies level. There is a difference in progressing behaviorally and intellectually and thats what my post addressed.
So not only are you barking up the wrong tree, now you are apparently lumping everyone with autism as IDD...and once again directing these comments to me, as if I am the only person who has ever acknowledged Abbies disability.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The post you quoted was in response to one who mentioned Kaidales yelling stim.
I responded that Kaitlyn works hard with Kaidale and his behaviors are improving. And yes, I am sure Abbies behaviors would be markedly different if A&P had not been lazy.
However...I mentioned nothing about Kaidales academic growth or progress. For that matter, if Kaidale is also profoundly intellectually disabled I have never heard that mentioned. You're comparing apples and oranges. In addition, frankly you are being unfair to Kaidale if you think simply being Autistic puts him at Abbies level. There is a difference in progressing behaviorally and intellectually and thats what my post addressed.
So not only are you barking up the wrong tree, now you are apparently lumping everyone with autism as IDD...and once again directing these comments to me, as if I am the only person who has ever acknowledged Abbies disability.
I honestly think the comparison being made was more then parents and not the children. But it is hard to know in either case. But Abbie would have had more progress by now in some area if her parents even put in a fraction of effort. No you can't compare children because even if both only had asd on their plates they would still be different and autism would effect them differently. But I think comparing the adults involved is fair. And that what I thought everyone was doing. Seeing how much Ks family is involved compared to the lazy, inconsistent mess Abs family is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I honestly think the comparison being made was more then parents and not the children. But it is hard to know in either case. But Abbie would have had more progress by now in some area if her parents even put in a fraction of effort. No you can't compare children because even if both only had asd on their plates they would still be different and autism would effect them differently. But I think comparing the adults involved is fair. And that what I thought everyone was doing. Seeing how much Ks family is involved compared to the lazy, inconsistent mess Abs family is.
That would be nice, but not the case here. We had a discussion about Abbies level of comprehension the other day. I finally conceded and agreed to disagree and dropped it. But apparently complimenting K was an insult to Abbies intelligence...and here it goes again.
Whatever. Lol. Night all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.