Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I cant bring myself to watch the vlogs or care much anymore. It is all such complete and utter bullshit. They are stagnating and they know it. They have completely run out of content. They are just getting fatter and fatter, Abbie has made zero progress and their channel has run its course. It is no longer educational or vaguely amusing. I think the leghumpers are getting bored and anyone who viewed it for autism awareness are looking elsewhere. In six months time they will be history IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

cucumber

VIP Member
Couldnt make it thru the whole vlog.
When they say "tell us what you want to talk about" that's BS. I'd like to talk about sooooo many things they would never touch. How about your other daughter? Why do you use Abbie to make money from everything you do? Why are you so boastful? Why are you so defensive? Why dont you do more real activities with Abbie? Why are her feet dirty all the time? Do you think it's okay for Ass to be bathing Abbie? Does Summer do anything but giggle? How can you expect Abbie to know the difference between aggression and playing? Why do you eat so much? Why can't you take any criticism? Why does P have an obsession with cooterboards? What are your real plans for Abbie's future? Are you comfortable using her disability to make money? What's wrong with Prissy's finger? What's the deal with the peloton... the truth? How much weight did big P gain back? Does Prigly really think she's cute? How often do you shower? Why do you buy buy buy and then never follow thru? Don't you think you're not exactly the best people to talk about being great parents? Why do you teach Abbie all those signs for food? How much debt are you in? What's your credit score? Why dont you do anything to help your other daughter? Tell me about the burglary! What happened to all the gifts people keep sending you? Do you have a conscience? Why the hell do you eat so damn much?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Kermy

VIP Member
I finally got my wish! Those redwoods got a good workout on that boat. She could barely fit into the seat and she was spilling out all over the side. When she was driving in the car, her seat was pushed so far bar to make room for her redwood's and gunt that it didn't even look like she was driving, just looked like she was a passenger :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Meow will be back with lots of screenshots later- there are plenty of them in this vlog!
Did anyone else think a friction fire would start between her thighs while she was paddling...
Ok you know where I'll be

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Baymaus

Chatty Member
The big epiphany was Abbie likes attention? And she likes when her parents actually take the time to do things she enjoys?

Uh.... Okay.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kimmied

VIP Member
Isaiah. Myself, husband of 19 yrs, & 3 kids haven’t been in a swimming pool since 2015 & a restaurant since 2017. Chew on that lifestyle for a while. Everything you have is because your parents wrongfully exploit your sister. You should be bussing tables weak boy.
I have had 2 rather large inheritances in a matter of a few months. My children have jobs. They bought their own cars and before Covid, 3 of them rented and paid bills. I get annoyed with the shit Big Prissy wastes money on. Most decorations in my house were made by my kids. All of them painted a big picture that hangs above my kids-not-allowed living room.
Since Friday (completely off topic) my ex’s will was being contested. He built a house on my property and some girl that lived with him for a few months wants the house and money. Those things and things in the house were left to my kids. No one in his family acts like this. I have given them things that mean something to them. I know she will lose and try to stick me with the bill. My husband has to do the fighting because my brain tumor has grown and causing issues. Thank you for letting me vent.

• Heart
  • Sad

Kermy

VIP Member
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Wednesday
Does this remind you of someone

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Maybe they realise that the fathering autism vlog has nearly run its’ course now and the big money is 🐷 Slimelife and her new “pigs ears “ earring project. They have to find alternative sources of income because if not they will have to get regular jobs, you know get up and be out of the house at a certain time and actually do an honest days work. No more flouncing around with all his expensive camera equipment and pontificating to the leghumpers.
I remember him saying a few weeks ago that they had had several business, when was that, the only one I remember was the motorcycle repair business and they couldn’t even keep that going.
It’s time those two learned about humility and where they came from. They are so far up their own arses now and believe all their own hype.
They are two sorry examples of human beings in my opinion.

• Heart

Msbullwnkl

VIP Member
Isaiah is not broke. He is a fat, entitled, and quickly becoming obnoxious young man. If anything that dummy could have broken the ties to on his own vlog, the continued obsession with freaking DD is beyond comprehension. Your parents look ridiculous with their daily habit, and now YOU look ridiculous driving an hour just to get your fix! Look in the mirror, Porker...lay off the DD..lay off the Cookout, maybe use that hour you save driving to DD and investigate Weight Watchers.

They look worse every vlog. No surprise with her diet. There must be some level of decay in her mouth. So sad.
The amount of driving he does for his precious DD is ridiculous. IF, AND ONLY IF he was heading in that direction for vlogging or an outdoor adventure should he make that drive. I have to applaud his roommate for holding a job while at school. No matter how much passive-agressive comments from Ass Jr, his roommate will be the better student and adult in the long run. Isaiah's in for a world of hurt when this bubble pops.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
Their behavior with each other has been strange lately. They are telling each other love you all the time and now in this latest vlog wrestling around with each other like newlyweds. P put out that marriage video which I had zero interest in watching and didn’t. It’s like they are trying to prove to everyone how great their marriage is. Just seems suspicious to me. They must have been reading here about what people were saying about their relationship. I actually find their life pretty sad that they feel that have to prove things to complete strangers. Not a way I would want to live.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Assa is getting so fat that he has a thick band of fat meat across the bottom of the back of his head.
Not a good look on any man but especially not a good look on him.
He matches 🐖.
Equally as ugly and gross on the outside as they are on the inside.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
I think P's office looks stupid located where it is.

I think P's office looks stupid located where it is.

Didnt mean to post twice...but at least it gives emphasis 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Assa didn't look very joyful paddling (what I estimate to be close to 900lbs), around on that paddle boat by himself.
😜
Was 🐖 on the back supposed to be the paddle boat version of a hood ornament?
I know people were amazed at the sight of that!
😛
Sweet Jesus! Yes, he looks like a straight Porker! But, damn...give the manpig some credit..he is getting the leg workout of a lifetime! 😂😂 Paddle your giant, obese wife around they said...It will be soooo much fun they said! 😂😂
Meanwhile, off in the distance...someone is yelling. quick find the harpoon...😂
73D27370-32CA-4EFE-9241-1A721749F2B9.jpeg

ETA: I hope Abbie decided to lay out a little pull up surprise during this little excursion.💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Take another look at this photo again, the one with Abbie in the middle on the couch. Kaitlyn's boyfriend John looks uncomfortable, it appears that Assa and John are actually talking. John looks uncomfortable by his body language. It makes me think that Abbie actually put herself there. She could have been jealous of the attention that Assa was giving another person. I do notice from time to time when Assa gives attention to another person that's when Abbie gets loud and honks were screams. Yes does it still doesn't make it any different though, it is still creepy. Most parents would have removed her from the couch instead of taking a picture and thinking it's cute.
She is way too old to be allowed to do that. Would anyone anywhere let their NT kid climb onto people like that? Especially men?
I remember when she was much younger and straddled P's (or Asa's, cant remember) dad, and he was visibly uncomfortable. She isnt doing that here, but John is not a relative or even a close friend of Asa's, you know he is uncomfortable as hell.
And this is just an example of the mixed messages that they send and that the humpers seem to miss. "Oh Abbie is such a typical teen."
I wonder if they will think this is cute when shes 17? 20? Wonder will they will stop allowing this?

• Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Honestly shocked she had the dexterity to put beads on a necklace.... and wonder how medicated she was that she sat still and did it, without eating them. Still don’t think she strung every bead like he claims. Asshat said it was a nervous day and she was very whiny at the beginning, I’m guessing she was given some extra meds. Also stop with the “this skill could lead her to assembling boxes for a company” it will never happen. Stop living in the land of make believe and learn to live with reality. And please stop dressing her like she’s a middle aged mom, that shirt is awful. That and that hideous patchwork shirt that makes her look like a scarecrow need to go. And big prilly needs a bigger shirt. #100lbs down my ass

Attachments

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
💯💯!! Of course, his excuse for that is that Abbie gets easily confused with answering yes or no, that she doesn't say the one she really means the first time you ask her, so he asks a few times to see if she gives the same answer each time. Personally, I think that's just more of Asshat's bullshit so he can appear to be more caring and less controlling.

I also thought, when he kept asking if they could talk about her biting herself, it was his sneaky/manipulative way of trying to show that he asks for Abbie's permission or consent before talking about her. Even if she says yes to that question, she doesn't realize that he means "Is it okay for me to tell 1000s of people watching this video about you and your behaviors."
Agreed. He is trying to make it appear that Abbie is giving permission to talk about it. I feel so bad for her. She has no idea what he’s talking about or what it really means. His channel may have started out as spreading autism awareness but it has evolved into terrible exploitation. They should all be ashamed of themselves. Let the girl have a little dignity! I could never do that to my child for any amount of money.

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry!! I swear, when it rains, it pours. :cry: I hope Cali pulls thru and comes home soon to you. It's heartbreaking when they are ill, but more so when you cannot be with her. 🥺 xoxo

A short story, not meant to derail...but give you some words....anyone who could care less, please just skip on by. 🏃‍♀️ (y)

When my son's kitten was less than a year old he broke his hip after running thru the house and crashing into one of our glass french doors, and we were told either to euthanize him or have hip surgery...I chose the surgery, as putting him down would have done more damage to my son who was only 7 and still grieving from the loss of my mom to cancer a few months prior. :cry: Charger was a rescue who was less than a pound when we found him and we did not need a kitten at that time, but with my mom dying, the kitten gave my son a focus, one he so needed during that time.

That choice cost me close to $1,400 :eek: That kitten lived to be 12 years and 2 months old. He was such a loved member of this family. On Oct 1st of this year, my now 19-year-old son and I held Charger as he took his last breath. We had to have him put down after his health and kidney issues took an unexpected turn for the worse. Fortunately, we were allowed to be in the room with him, hold him, and be with him as long as needed after he had passed. Two members of this group, who have become close friends (in real life!) this past year, were there for me during the final month of Charger's life, and I will forever be thankful to @WowMeowMeowWow and @Hotographer512🥰🥰
Charger's paw print, fur clippings, and urn/cremains are home with us now, so that has brought much closure. 🐾 😻❤

As for the furnace...3 years ago my central air took a dump 😕 and I had no choice but to get a new furnace/air unit. It was financed thru the furnace/air company with zero interest if paid in full in two years, and I did just that. So that might be an option for you to look into.

As for Abbie...I'm working on a reply to you from a few days ago, but as always, life gets in the way and I'm behind on everything. Here is a quick picture to make you smile.🥰😂🤷‍♀️

Thinking of you my friend, and I hope you have good news for us about Cali soon. (PS...I have an 8-year-old kitty named Cali..good name!!) Sorry, this was so long...I'm sending much love and support your way. xoxo

View attachment 277866

Im so sorry about Charger. :cry::cry: And thats exactly how I feel.....they warned me it would be pricey but it was the only option to save her. Shes worth it. Capital One is going to love me next month lol

And thank you all for the kind words and positive vibes. I just had great news!! Our regular vet went to check her and she is doing AMAZING. She is eating and drinking, and apparently wants out of her crate to chase the office cats. Her latest labs came back perfect, and all 3 vets agree that if I am willing to give her injections of the antibiotic for 5 days at home I can get her in the morning!! Im a wuss so my daughter is going to come by and do it everyday. But I learned a lesson. Always spay your female dogs and cats, even if you arent worried about them getting pregnant. Thats what caused this...she wasnt spayed. 😥😥

The furnace though. That pissed me off. I think I got a pretty good deal, but even if I didnt guess its done now lol. Have to have heat! I thought of you though as they were carting out the old one on big dolly's. I was just so angry. I was giving it laser eyes! 😂😂

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Yeah...where’s the f’ing sign for fruit or vegetable? Since she’s so IDD, don’t even bother teaching specifics (banana/carrots, etc). But teach her donut. Such MF’ing lazy parents. Pardon my French.
Teaching "fruit" and "vegetable" is more advanced than teaching the names of individual items, in terms of language development, because it requires her to recognize the similarities between different items and use them to sort those items into the correct category. (How would you teach her that bananas, apples, oranges, watermelons, grapes, and strawberries are all fruits without first teaching her to discriminate between those objects and others?) And even if she could never learn the iPad buttons or signs for individual fruits and vegetables, or for any individual foods at all...they're her parents, when she signs "eat" or "snack" they can pull out two acceptable items and ask "Which one would you prefer?"

They're just too clueless about nutrition to bother. And at this point, it's a willful cluelessness, because after Priscilla's surgery and with all their newfound money and opportunities, there's no reason why they couldn't learn. They've even shown us and TOLD us time and time again that they're lucky because Abbie has no food aversions, will eat anything, likes various fruits and vegetables, etc. There's literally no reason for her to be eating crap all the time aside from that's how Asa and Priscilla want to live their life.

• Heart
  • Sad

alliecat

I think we have learned of the next fake Abbie merchandise to be sold. (Sorry, I don't think she has the dexterity to do the necklace making without heavy handed, hand over hand help.
There is no way in hell Abbie could ever stay still long enough to make a necklace. It's sad to see them constantly exploit her.

• Heart
  • Sad

erised2020

I'm still catching up on the threads here, but just wanted to say I am watching the most recent Vlog idk why but I HATE when P says "YUPP"
like omg I cringe when she says it, idk why lol 😂😅
Anyways I just wanted to vent that out lol happy Monday everyone I have missed you guys! ❣
Also: In my other post a few days ago I had said that I thought Isaiah looked skinnier when he came back home...yea I must have had something wrong with my eyesight that day cause damn! the boy has packed on the pounds!! He should really be careful esp. seeing his parents AKA what his future will be if he keeps eating the way he does.. he used to be pretty fit, hopefully he loses it because health wise its not good (I lost 60lbs it took me a year but I lost 60 and I can tell you I feel SOOOO much better than I used to!
Another thing, in my last post I had said that I was so happy for Isiah, well I feel a bit differently now towards him, I was reading a few threads back and was disgusted about the whole tic tok thing where P basically cheated and Isaiah responds that he was "networking" made me feel real different about him smh..

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Plus P was adamant about living in Avondale and that neighborhood, I don’t like anything about that house
I also remember them saying they wanted to live in Riverside because it was walkable, so Abbie and a caretaker could walk to all the shops...meanwhile they never walk anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart