FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It should be a crime to pretend you have any medical experience just to sell the company's products for them. Why is this even allowed?!
It isn't. Which is why I tell people to report these posts to FB and IG. I also tell people to notify the FTC. One person alone cannot bring these scammers down. It has to be more than just me.

Reactions: 15
She is once again making false aims about her products. But she is only $677 away from her goal. She snuck that in there.

The after pictures are never in the same lighting or as close up. Should be a huge clue that it’s a scam and doesn’t work. If you can’t see it as well of course it’s going to look like it works. And to say things work in just a few days... things don’t work like that. Even prescription meds won’t work in one or two doses. God she makes me sick and needs to be stopped

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Tonight's vlog from YT (as I said before, I'm posting this here because the playback is better on my phone & 😉

OMG, the pushing!!!!

Screenshot_20201014_231457.jpg

Screenshot_20201014_231513.jpg

So, in response to Abbie pushing Cilla. They both push her back! Are you bleeping kidding me! I just can't with these people!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This vlog screams..”Let us try our very best to make TinkerHog Maassive a likable person!”
They are reading here. They know exactly what the weakest link is. Still can’t hide Lying, Scamming and Phony.
🐽Nice try though Hog Maass’🐽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly shocked she had the dexterity to put beads on a necklace.... and wonder how medicated she was that she sat still and did it, without eating them. Still don’t think she strung every bead like he claims. Asshat said it was a nervous day and she was very whiny at the beginning, I’m guessing she was given some extra meds. Also stop with the “this skill could lead her to assembling boxes for a company” it will never happen. Stop living in the land of make believe and learn to live with reality. And please stop dressing her like she’s a middle aged mom, that shirt is awful. That and that hideous patchwork shirt that makes her look like a scarecrow need to go. And big prilly needs a bigger shirt. #100lbs down my ass

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We already know she was removed from the classes that would have given her skills to be successful in a workplace Asa. Your lie doesn’t go far...
I will praise you that both Priscilla and yourself stated that her stringing beads was all school and therapist... You both just agreed that neither of you had any hand in making sure that Abbie developed this skill or helped support the development of this skill.. Thank you for saying the truth!
I am very perplexed on how bad your OT was with Abbie, when she was little though. Most OTs know how to work with all forms of Autism and IDD. Most OTs know how to work around, engage, etc., a child and can get them to complete activities like this. This goes to show how little you’ll engaged her therapists in school and made sure they were a good fit...

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly shocked she had the dexterity to put beads on a necklace.... and wonder how medicated she was that she sat still and did it, without eating them. Still don’t think she strung every bead like he claims. Asshat said it was a nervous day and she was very whiny at the beginning, I’m guessing she was given some extra meds. Also stop with the “this skill could lead her to assembling boxes for a company” it will never happen. Stop living in the land of make believe and learn to live with reality. And please stop dressing her like she’s a middle aged mom, that shirt is awful. That and that hideous patchwork shirt that makes her look like a scarecrow need to go. And big prilly needs a bigger shirt. #100lbs down my ass
Yea.. I was shocked she was able to string any of the beads. I wonder to if they were feeding her candy for each bead.. that is the only was she stays on task. There were lots of jump cuts too.. but it does look like she could pick up the bead and string it. I wonder how long it took them to get that video? and how many meltdowns?

The only time she is excited to see P ..or I guess anyone for that matter is when she has food. I dont think P wanted to wear that necklace either... and Abbie could care less if she did.

Asshat had to give her a shower to keep her from having a meltdown because he brought her back to the room with no food. I bet in reality that weekend was exhausting and miserable.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tonight's vlog from YT (as I said before, I'm posting this here because the playback is better on my phone & 😉

OMG, the pushing!!!!

View attachment 276009
View attachment 276010
So, in response to Abbie pushing Cilla. They both push her back! Are you bleeping kidding me! I just can't with these people!!!!
I'm sorry, I see that a different way. Abbie pushed her mom, Asa stood up and said don't push her. And pushed her back. If that was your own child, and they did that to you, you would do the same exact thing. This is the first time we ever seen them discipline her. I for one am happy to see that. They gave her a clear message not to do that again. Austistic/IDD or whatever you call it that that is something. Honestly glad that they did that, they're trying to do something new. Whatever you think of Priscilla, she doesn't deserve to be abused by her own child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Time for today's installment of "Screenshots and Sarcasm..."

Good for you Abbie! I would have done the same thing.
20201014_182559.jpg

Keep trying to convince us that Abbie doesn't lash out at Cilly. Pretending to check your Apple watch didn't hide the involuntary and automatic
action to block Abbie.
20201014_182616.jpg

And of course you are pissed! But both of you shoving her back. Then laughed about it!! WTF? Yeah, that is a real grown-up way to handle her violence. But your husband leaves this in the vlog.
20201014_182713.jpg

I guess the Spanx didn't make the trip with you. Keep saying you have lost 105 pounds. This proves you are gaining it back...and fast!
20201014_182637.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news you nasty man who needs to shower and shave. She will never live in a house or apartment without significant help. She will never hold a job. Keep spinning those lies for the leghumpers.
20201014_182733.jpg

But look at your maternal moment, taking one for the team when your asshole husband puts you on the spot. You were so thrilled with wearing Abbie's work.
20201014_182838.jpg

Oh boy! Ass is hosting an episode of Animal Kingdom: Hog Wrestling edition! Here we have the prey being sized up by the hog. Will she just sit on him to prevent him getting to the door?
20201014_182958.jpg

Oh wait, he has the hog in a headlock. Apparently, not enough 40cure cream was used by this hog to make herself slippery.
20201014_183015.jpg

Victory? Dude, not only can I smell you through the screen, but you are quickly putting on the weight also.
20201014_183049.jpg

I wonder why Abbie was overstimulated when you tried to go to the restaurant after live music? Why do you insist on waiting to feed her till late. She ate after her nightly meds (that I believe you give around 10 pm)! I am sure Cilly was already enjoying the alcoholic beverages with her appetizers.
20201014_183112.jpg

If you didn't realize just how sedating her meds are, this picture here is 100%
proof the meds could knock out an elephant.
20201014_183134.jpg

Yeah, yeah. I knew there had to be some alcohol involved in the 🤡 make-up shitshow. Finishing off the Margaritas for whatever this clickbait bullshit of future business you have been teasing for a week. Also, I don't need to even begin to hear about you two having a wink wink business meeting on the couch while your 15 year old daughter is next to the sitting area. Gross content for a family channel, even if it is after the beep. 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry, I see that a different way. Abbie pushed her mom, Asa stood up and said don't push her. And pushed her back. If that was your own child, and they did that to you, you would do the same exact thing. This is the first time we ever seen them discipline her. I for one am happy to see that. They gave her a clear message not to do that again. Austistic/IDD or whatever you call it that that is something. Honestly glad that they did that, they're trying to do something new. Whatever you think of Priscilla, she doesn't deserve to be abused by her own child.
I've never done that to my children. Sorry I disagree.

• Heart
Hi everyone ...yup long
It's time for another installment of
For our Australian tattlers
"Hogs and Away"

1. Oh freak..freaking 17m56s...deep breath kermy..mind going to zen spot..
2. Clickbait thumbnail... check
3. Stupid sappy music....check
4. Abbie cycling through IPAD...check
5. Clickbait title...check
6. Artsy fartsy filming...check
7. Damn 39s in and 5 things checked off his list
8. Ok as much as this pains me...the waterspout is pretty cool
9. Of course Piggy is on a "work" call instead of actually looking at the waterspout
10. GO ABBIE..close boss hog out
11. Wait they made a point of saying the "other hotel" didn't have special locks for the balcony doors...BUT Asswipe says Abbie likes opening and shutting the doors and chuckles about it...keep your lies straight asshole
12. Filler....check
13. So ethcited...check
14. You go Abbie..now pushing piggy... how do the hogbeasts handle. They both then push Abbie...wtf they just basically implied pushing is ok to her...idiots
15. fake maternal moment 2m57s...holy tit only 3 mins in
16. 2m59s. Time for Piggy to buy new shirts... the one she's wearing is trying to escape
17. Abbie seemed to enjoy the beading and was actually doing fairly well at it...so that's an activity we'll never see again..
18. Piggys mask slipped quite a few times during that timelaspe
19. bleeping SHAVE ALREADY...
20. Annnnnd autism teaching moment...
21. Fake maternal moment #2..4m51s
22. Asswipe going on about ABA and the usual Abbie working, own home ,independence spiel
22. Give the kid some light
23. This is going on way too long...he does love the sound of his own voice
24. Fixing her own meal s...unlikely
25. Guess that first night they wanted to make it look like they were in a regular hotel room not beach view condo/suite type room 🤔..maybe this vlog will get interesting...nah who am I kidding
26. Let the poor kid take it off dammit
27. BitchPig...your kid made it...it won't kill you to wear it...it's a lot nicer than the tit you usually wear
28. DUNKIN ... check
29. Piggys goddamn phone dinging cuz you know she's super inportant
30. God help me not even at half way point
31. Filler...blah blah blah
32. All she would have to do is body slam the person walking in
33. Trying to show how much they laugh together 🤢
34. OMFG MAKE IT STOP
35. Well if the door is Abbie she'd be running in the opposite direction
36. This is so bleeping asinine
37. Holy tit she can barely haul herself off the floor...notice how quickly he moved the camera off her
38. Too bleeping long with this tit
39. Filler and music....oh goody...not
40. Ok kills me but the drone footage was nice
41. 12m37s.....yup you know the 105lbs she lost....it found her
42. Guessing Abbie started melting down
43. More bleeping filler
44. 4mins left... thank god
45. Piggy a shirt that ties under your boobs...not a good look
46. Such a good mom my ass...make me 🤮..especially since she says that she was put on the spot by asswipe...you bet your ass that necklace is in the trash and never seen again the minute they leave there
47. And 15m4s another maternal moment...woohoo a trifecta
48. Really stringing this business tit along...at this point I do not really care what they do since it guaranteed to be a scam and con...maybe a family business
Scammer Sr.
ScammerMom
Scammer Jr.
49. She's huge in the mirror
50. Awww aren't they oh so cute... talking about bumping gunts..🤮
FINALLY the end

This vlog was 16 minutes too long

THEY ARE DUMBASSES...that's all folks

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've never done that to my children. Sorry I disagree.
So you would let your child push you? Or grab you? You think that's okay and just let it slide. You have seen Abbie attack Priscilla on the vlogs. A few weeks ago they went to a restaurant and came back with scratches all over her. She definitely need some therapy on that. I hope your child / children never attack you, but something has to be done after that happens. What a little time out, you think that'll help?

Reactions: 4
Found it pretty comical that the necklace is good enough to sell on etsy to their "supporters" but clearly P is too good to wear a cheap necklace her daughter made. It was all over her ugly face and she said herself A put her on the spot to wear it. But she's such a great mom 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do not like when Abbie pushes P, no matter how I feel about P it makes me angry she does that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just a few things...
The condition of that entire room after their evening out was deplorable. It truly was a pig pen.
Abbie pushed her sow of a mother and they both push Abbie back? That's great parenting. Then the wrestling match between Assa and 🐖 in front of Abbie...that was a sight to behold. No wonder Abbie is violent.
A profoundly IDD kid has learned to string beads. Yayyy!! I was shocked she could do it. No doubt they slipped her some extra meds.
Is this THE next big money scheme? Selling Abbie necklaces? Maybe he will hire an entire room full of IDD kids to turn out widgets for him
to profit off of? The idea works great for Goodwill Industries.
The exploitation will never stop.
It just gets crazier and more bizarre at each turn.
Enough is enough.
Where is Abbie's voice damnit?

• Heart
  • Sick
When they pushed Abbie back and laughed about it that does not send a discipline message.
Abbie pushed Piggy...Piggy and Asswipe push Abbie and laugh so in essence making it a game and funny.
Not sure what they could have done but what they did wasn't discipline by a long shot

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.