FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for Salad being healthy for you! (Am I the only one who uses purple or red onions instead of white ones for salads? All that extra crap is piling on the calories.)

Another day, another push for (S)LimeLife 40 cure Cream. But wait, you have to also buy Bamboo Renew for the results. You know what else works for cuts Cilly? Soap and water.
" Let me know if yo I have questions."

Does she realize how idiotic and unprofessional her spelling errors make her look?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So much for Salad being healthy for you! (Am I the only one who uses purple or red onions instead of white ones for salads? All that extra crap is piling on the calories.)

Another day, another push for (S)LimeLife 40 cure Cream. But wait, you have to also buy Bamboo Renew for the results. You know what else works for cuts Cilly? Soap and water.
You can get the same results with AmLactin or Eucerin Roughness Relief OTC for much cheaper...she's such a scammer!

Also, purple onion all the way for salads 😃😃😃😃

Last edited:
  • Haha

I don’t like how she’s spewing out diagnoses of all these skin conditions while I bet she knows nothing about any of them ( except maybe Asa psoriasis ) Rosacea is not as easy as alittle irritation....and these people are believing her and not listening to their doctors...its BS, sick of both of them

⭐Happiest of Fridays to You Tattlers Near and Far! ⭐

🤑It looks like the Maassives have indeed stuck their fat snouts in yet another money grabbing venture. 🤑
👊🏼Hog Fighting Championship aka Maassive Mud Action.👊🏼
Open hoof fighting inside the Magical Mud Pit. 💪🏼🐽💪🏼
Sorry fellow Tattlers, but this is definitely something I can support.
😻Meow may become a happy, hungry , hoof loving leghumper once again! 😻

🎤IT’ssssssssssss TIME! Introducing first, fighting by way of Jacksonville, Fl. , weighing in at 417 lbs...Tinkerhog “Terror Tusks” Maassive!”🎤 Omg this is great!! Lol!
View attachment 277406View attachment 277409

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just wanted to say how much your recaps lift my spirit's. BC is kicking my butt right now. I totally appreciate all of you all.
Thank you 😍
It's good we can make each other LAUGH
With all the crap going on in the world this place has been a fun and informative place. A forum doesn't need to be all serious discussion 24/7 after all
Also the whole discipline thing....doesn't matter if you have kids or not, are a mom or an aunt the way they went about it made it a game...push and laughing about it.
Just because you have kids doesn't always make you a mom..."moms" come in all different kinds of relationships and no mom knows everything.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you so much, I'm having a bad day, my toilet basically exploded, it started flushing all by itself, it flooded my whole bathroom, hallway, and half of my living room. I needed this. Thank you. Keep It Coming.
When the memes and jokes on this site are more entertaining than the actual vlog. You would think, maybe they should definitely stop. NAAAAAH!!! 🤣
Me too. Awful day.
Last night at 11 pm my dog Cali started crying, and collapsed. I noticed she was bleeding lightly as well. I called my son and we took her to the emergency vet. She has something called Pyometra, and went into surgery immediately. Surgery was supposed to take an hr. Took almost three, and an additional vet. I wasnt allowed to stay there because of Covid. Stayed awake nervous and crying all night. She survived surgery and next 24 hrs are critical. She was septic and they need to make sure infection did not get into her bloodstream so she is still on IV antibiotics. Not allowed to visit her unless she "takes a turn".
And to kick it off....my furnace crapped out last weekend. Repair appt was 9 this morning. Cant be repaired, and my house sounds like a construction site as they are taking it out and installing a new one.
So in 24 hrs Ive nearly lost my baby, and have several thousand in bills with the vets and furnace, and I dont even have an exploitive YT channel to pay for it.
:( :(:( Thanks for the vent and the giggles all!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Me too. Awful day.
Last night at 11 pm my dog Cali started crying, and collapsed. I noticed she was bleeding lightly as well. I called my son and we took her to the emergency vet. She has something called Pyometra, and went into surgery immediately. Surgery was supposed to take an hr. Took almost three, and an additional vet. I wasnt allowed to stay there because of Covid. Stayed awake nervous and crying all night. She survived surgery and next 24 hrs are critical. She was septic and they need to make sure infection did not get into her bloodstream so she is still on IV antibiotics. Not allowed to visit her unless she "takes a turn".
And to kick it off....my furnace crapped out last weekend. Repair appt was 9 this morning. Cant be repaired, and my house sounds like a construction site as they are taking it out and installing a new one.
So in 24 hrs Ive nearly lost my baby, and have several thousand in bills with the vets and furnace, and I dont even have an exploitive YT channel to pay for it.
I hope everything works out🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just wanted to say how much your recaps lift my spirit's. BC is kicking my butt right now. I totally appreciate all of you all.
Welcome, Pink Sister! This site is so much fun and the Tattlers are the best. Nice to see you here!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I just don’t agree, I was never afraid of my father who would spank if I was really badly behaved , I really loved and respected him and I do know the difference,
It’s all about time for me, in the sixties it was the way it was where I was brought up and totally the norm, nowadays obviously it’s frowned upon. I said before you can’t compare today with the way things were 50 years ago, different way of living totally. I didn’t smack my kids , so the comment earlier about kids who were spanked go on to think it’s ok to spank their kids is wrong. I’m not suggesting that Abbie should be spanked but she definitely needs some kind of discipline.
The way she reacts if she doesn’t like something is not acceptable and as someone said earlier, if she is at school and behaves a certain way with other children they could have real problems. The Maass’s have brought her up that way and now as she grows bigger will have to pay the price.

Morning Kermy, did you manage any sleep
Not a lot @Stripe69 ...I sleep abt 2 hours then boom I'm up

And @Stripe69 this isn't directed at you (yup child of the 60's here also 😊)

General sweeping statements about how if you hit a child they will go on to hit their own kids really are well, sorry to use this word, stupid.
Did my parents hit me..no...but I did get the infamous smacks on the butt

My parents were more of "the look" type ...you saw the look and you knew you were in trouble. My mom use to threaten the wooden spoon or slipper but never followed through.
The whole point, I know repeating myself, is that discipline can be done MANY different ways but if you're laughing while doing it your either a psychopath or making it a game. Either way nothing is learned

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Me too. Awful day.
Rocket I’m so sorry your going through all this! I’m an animal lover and they are our children, I’m praying for your baby and hope the furnace gets fixed quickly 🙏🏻

• Heart
Thank you 😍
With all the crap going on in the world this place has been a fun and informative place. A forum doesn't need to be all serious discussion 24/7 after all
Also the whole discipline thing....doesn't matter if you have kids or not, are a mom or an aunt the way they went about it made it a game...push and laughing about it.
Just because you have kids doesn't always make you a mom..."moms" come in all different kinds of relationships and no mom knows everything.
Oh most definitely I'm thinking however that a mom has walked the walk. 24/7

Reactions: 5

General sweeping statements about how if you hit a child they will go on to hit their own kids really are well, sorry to use this word, stupid.

My parents were more of "the look" type ...you saw the look and you knew you were in trouble. My mom use to threaten the wooden spoon or slipper but never followed through.
The whole point, I know repeating myself, is that discipline can be done MANY different ways but if you're laughing while doing it your either a psychopath or making it a game. Either way nothing is learned
I don't think anyone was making sweeping statements. It just may come off that way because text can be a lacking form of communication sometimes.

There is a difference between getting spanked or swatted sometimes to that being the only form of discipline. And how you parents handled themselves, good or bad, affect us all and help form us as grown up type adults. Not everything manifests itself the same in everyone. Don't think a single person hear thinks it does. But excessive use of violence and fear as a means if correction and control does have a negative effect on any person. It isn't matter of opinion it is something that has been studied for years by many.

Now as individuals we all react and interact with our worlds differently. One person can grow up in an unsafe environment and it makes them become the opposite while others end up mimicking these behaviors. No one correctly make a broad statement about all individuals.

But in the end I think most of us were just saying answering Abbys negative behavior with negative behavior will not correct anything or teach her what is acceptable. It just shows her that it is okay to do. But she is literally mimicking how they treat her. And without her being redirected, corrected, or prevented to begin with she only knows to continue doing what she has been taught is proper.

Positive energy to all you Tattlers having a rough go at it right now. ❤

• Heart
I don’t like how she’s spewing out diagnoses of all these skin conditions while I bet she knows nothing about any of them ( except maybe Asa psoriasis ) Rosacea is not as easy as alittle irritation....and these people are believing her and not listening to their doctors...its BS, sick of both of them
Rosacea is no joke I have it and the thought of putting that crap on my skin makes me shudder .She should be ashamed of herself only a dermatologist should be seen for it .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I finally got my wish! Those redwoods got a good workout on that boat. She could barely fit into the seat and she was spilling out all over the side. When she was driving in the car, her seat was pushed so far bar to make room for her redwood's and gunt that it didn't even look like she was driving, just looked like she was a passenger :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure Meow will be back with lots of screenshots later- there are plenty of them in this vlog!
Did anyone else think a friction fire would start between her thighs while she was paddling...
Ok you know where I'll be

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thank you 😍
Kermyy
I miss you cat profile picture lol

Reactions: 5

Thanks for that Kermy. The comment earlier made it sound as if every kid who was spanked , spanked their kids and this upset me because everyone is different. I didn’t smack my kids at all yet I myself was smacked. People really can’t generalise , it’s unfair. ( just as an after thought, I was giggling to my self, if I tried spanking my boys now, they are 6’2” and 6’ 4” , I wonder how far I would get ) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.