Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Well, the studio room wouldnt look that bad with the exception of the Fischer Price Little People Sofa. Get it out of there, it looks ridic the way its placed.

Summers shorts! Holy Yeast Infection Batman! Could they be any tighter?! (Thats my Chandler Bing voice. :))

Of course, Summer loves ice cream not P. Summer is only 22. She cant be expected to go get ice cream alone!

More podcasts to talk about nothing.

And they dont vlog because Abbie is autistic. They vlog because shes awesome. As she honks and yells in the background. Hes such a twit.
I'm STILL waiting on those screenshots!! YOU know, the ones I asked several forums ago of the Little People sofa, and of them sitting in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I have a bad feeling at least one member of the family is going to get COVID. It seems like it might be Isaiah first.
Then what do you think the Maassives will try to spin? (After you know, all of their stupid travelling, denial, etc)

THREAD SUGGESTION
As the channel views fails, and puppy dog trails, nothing left but make sales, these are the last days of their lives
Yes!

Reactions: 1

Melissa Roper

VIP Member
Totally agree with you.
Isaiah (just like his PapaPig)feels entitled, he brags, he thinks he's something. Thinks he's special and all that garbage. I feel sorry for his roommate.
I havent been a fan of Isaiah for a long time. I've seen these traits developing for a long time. Anyone else remember that paper he wrote (which was supposed to be about himself) and he wrote about how his father's vlog had 500,000 subscribers?
VERY TELLING.
Do you know what vlog that is in? I think I missed that one.

deftones34

Sorry for labeling 2 as 3 on my quiz. I deleted number 2 and forgot to change number 3 to 2.

What did they do for income before their channel took off?