FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post you quoted was in response to one who mentioned Kaidales yelling stim.
I responded that Kaitlyn works hard with Kaidale and his behaviors are improving. And yes, I am sure Abbies behaviors would be markedly different if A&P had not been lazy.
However...I mentioned nothing about Kaidales academic growth or progress. For that matter, if Kaidale is also profoundly intellectually disabled I have never heard that mentioned. You're comparing apples and oranges. In addition, frankly you are being unfair to Kaidale if you think simply being Autistic puts him at Abbies level. There is a difference in progressing behaviorally and intellectually and thats what my post addressed.
So not only are you barking up the wrong tree, now you are apparently lumping everyone with autism as IDD...and once again directing these comments to me, as if I am the only person who has ever acknowledged Abbies disability.
It seems you have misunderstood my point. I was talking about the fact that Kaidale is doing really well because Kaitlyn works really hard with him and that if Abbie had parents putting in that same amount of effort, she'd be doing a lot better than she is currently. I didn't say anything about Kaidale's or Abbie's academic growth or progress either. Nor did I say that they're both at the same level simply by virtue of being autistic. That is an insinuation that you're making. Obviously, I know that Abbie and Kaidale are two different individuals with different conditions and circumstances. I know they are not at the same places mentally and that Abbie has quite pronounced IDD.
I am not lumping everyone with autism as IDD - that's a conclusion you reached quite frankly without very much evidence to support it. I am directing comments at you because you made the post - if someone else made the post, I would have directed it at them. This is not a personal thing against you.
The point I was getting at in my post was the amount of effort Kaitlyn puts in with Kaidale vs the amount of effort A&P put in with Abbie. I expressed some general frustration because it seems like some members, sometimes including you but, not only you, have this idea that it wouldn't make any difference if A&P put in more effort or not, that Abbie is too far gone and just a lost cause that should be written off and given up on. Again, not directing that bit specifically at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Holy cow is that isaiah? With the snout? He looks like Mommy.

Maassless Mondays. I went scrolling through old posts and found one about how Abbie shaves under her arms.
P at about 1:00 in starts an embarrassing act pretend goo goo faces at Abbie trapped in the bathroom. P's half open eyes and slurry words makes me think P has been hitting the bottle. She is over the top cutie babbling at Abbie like she is a 6 month old baby.
Abbie is confused with the pretend shave and A just keeps talks on and on.
I am second-hand embarrassed at the whole thing. And who wants to see how a disabled 15 yr old shave body hair??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That would be nice, but not the case here. We had a discussion about Abbies level of comprehension the other day. I finally conceded and agreed to disagree and dropped it. But apparently complimenting K was an insult to Abbies intelligence...and here it goes again.
Whatever. Lol. Night all.
I didn't take it as an insult to Abbie's intelligence. Whatsoever.
I was only comparing the effort that K's mom puts in vs A&P and their tremendous lack of effort with Abbie.
I have no problem with Kaidale being complimented.

Reactions: 9
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening
Happy Tuesday
If only Tinkerhog and Asshog and Hoglet would be like this piggy and WEAR THEIR DAMN MASK CONSISTANTLY
tenor.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It seems you have misunderstood my point. I was talking about the fact that Kaidale is doing really well because Kaitlyn works really hard with him and that if Abbie had parents putting in that same amount of effort, she'd be doing a lot better than she is currently. I didn't say anything about Kaidale's or Abbie's academic growth or progress either. Nor did I say that they're both at the same level simply by virtue of being autistic. That is an insinuation that you're making. Obviously, I know that Abbie and Kaidale are two different individuals with different conditions and circumstances. I know they are not at the same places mentally and that Abbie has quite pronounced IDD.
I am not lumping everyone with autism as IDD - that's a conclusion you reached quite frankly without very much evidence to support it. I am directing comments at you because you made the post - if someone else made the post, I would have directed it at them. This is not a personal thing against you.
The point I was getting at in my post was the amount of effort Kaitlyn puts in with Kaidale vs the amount of effort A&P put in with Abbie. I expressed some general frustration because it seems like some members, sometimes including you but, not only you, have this idea that it wouldn't make any difference if A&P put in more effort or not, that Abbie is too far gone and just a lost cause that should be written off and given up on. Again, not directing that bit specifically at you.
I dont think I misunderstood anything. I never once commented about "intelligence" in my posts about Kaidale.

If your point in replying to my post was to simply state the Maass' were lazy parents you would have left it at that. You didnt. You brought Abbies intelligence and awareness into it based upon the same discussion we had the other day. Then you follow up with suggesting Kaidale who is not IDD would be as regressed as Abbie at her age based upon parenting. Is that comment just for Kaidale, because he is autistic? For NT children? IDD children? ADHD? Do you have data? Supporting evidence, as you say? The most intelligent person on this forum who is autistic, by the way, did not have parental support and is wildly successful. How did that happen?

Along with "not directed at you, but sometimes you".......please, take ALL NIGHT and find a post that I said Abbie should be written off. You seem to think that because I do not believe Abbie understands conversations about therapy, or that she will never understand the need to bathe (just examples) must mean lock her in a room and forget about her. Thats not the case. But I do acknowledge (along with her doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, teachers) that some things cannot be loved or taught away no matter who your parent is. Abbie should met where she is . There is no reason to look for acorns or the brown leaf. There is no reason for P to keep dragging her into the kitchen to "cook". She doesnt understand and never will. I say over and over to focus on ADL's so she can help herself and any placement she may face in the future, and by saying so, you consider that as writing her off.

Welp. I really am going to bed now. I have to clock in at 6 a.m.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did they put a sanitary belt on Abbie? Because that's what it looks like to me. Why not just use a pad with a self stick strip if they have a pad on her?

1602570054402.png

1602570348292.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I dont think I misunderstood anything. I never once commented about "intelligence" in my posts about Kaidale.

If your point in replying to my post was to simply state the Maass' were lazy parents you would have left it at that. You didnt. You brought Abbies intelligence and awareness into it based upon the same discussion we had the other day. Then you follow up with suggesting Kaidale who is not IDD would be as regressed as Abbie at her age based upon parenting. Is that comment just for Kaidale, because he is autistic? For NT children? IDD children? ADHD? Do you have data? Supporting evidence, as you say? The most intelligent person on this forum who is autistic, by the way, did not have parental support and is wildly successful. How did that happen?

Along with "not directed at you, but sometimes you".......please, take ALL NIGHT and find a post that I said Abbie should be written off. You seem to think that because I do not believe Abbie understands conversations about therapy, or that she will never understand the need to bathe (just examples) must mean lock her in a room and forget about her. Thats not the case. But I do acknowledge (along with her doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, teachers) that some things cannot be loved or taught away no matter who your parent is. Abbie should met where she is . There is no reason to look for acorns or the brown leaf. There is no reason for P to keep dragging her into the kitchen to "cook". She doesnt understand and never will. I say over and over to focus on ADL's so she can help herself and any placement she may face in the future, and by saying so, you consider that as writing her off.

Welp. I really am going to bed now. I have to clock in at 6 a.m.
I believe you HAVE misunderstood me because you seem to think that I'm upset over what you said and that I'm attacking you. I am not upset, nor attacking you. You're also accusing me of saying things that I didn't say.

I didn't say that you commented on Kaidale's intelligence in your original post. The only thing I mentioned that was somewhat on that subject was acknowledging the fact that Kaidale and Abbie are not on the same level which you accused me of implying that they are. If anything, I commented more so on Abbie's intelligence levels.
You did comment on Kaidale's intelligence in your follow up post when you said - if Kaidale is also profoundly intellectually disabled I have never heard that mentioned.
Again, you're putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I did not say that Abbie would ever be at the same level as Kaidale. What I DID say was that she would be much farther along than she is currently. I said that multiple times. You are accusing me of making a statement I did not make. I'll say it one last time - If Abbie had someone working as hard with her as Kaidale has - she would have made a lot more progress than she currently has. That's IT. Nothing to do with Kaidale beyond the effort being put in by the parents.
For the sake of clarity, I did not mean that you have ever specifically said the words: "Abbie should be written off". I was including you among the people who share that sentiment or at least appear to. If you'd like for me to be super specific, for the most part, I didn't find you to be completely of the same opinion as some others, but I've included you because you have stated (again, I am paraphrasing here, speaking in general terms) that there is very little that Abbie understands or can be taught and that most exercises done with her are futile. You have since elaborated what you meant by that and now I know what you meant by that in more accurate terms. That's a good thing! This is what happens when we talk about why we think the way we do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Glad I didn’t take CBD! 🤓 I also always say they need to meet Abbie where she’s at. It’s really only fair to her since she has been given this complicated life. Her level of consciousness & Kaidale’s level are going to be as different as NT people. There are so many factors (upbringing, school, etc). The M’s are lazzzzyeeee. No doubt about that. Could have something to do with the amount of benzo’s it takes to cope with Abbie. They definitely do not take the fitness route to de-stress. They showed off the alcohol. Anyway, there’s a phrase that came to mind w/ the back & forth convo prior. It’s “you either got it or you don’t.” From what is shared by them, it sounds to me like Abbie’s brain stopped growing at 5 mos. But, I’ve always said that she reminds me of a 9 mo. old.

I watched Isa’s vlog w/o ads. Oh my, he’s huge! I’m so confused. Was he mindful of his diet at home? Never really seemed like it. He’s so out of breath when talking. Elevation certainly doesn’t help. And for him to leave his keys, it’s now bordering on maybe some sort of health issue. Meaning he did chew at his cheek a lot, which I read is something ASD kids do. Maybe he’s very ADD. Hopefully his friends can help remind him. He announced their 1st date & then it was weird he touched his lip like that. Navigating thru life at their age should NOT be on social media. I’m tired. English hard. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did they put a sanitary belt on Abbie? Because that's what it looks like to me. Why not just use a pad with a self stick strip if they have a pad on her?

View attachment 274086

View attachment 274091
I still think it looks like oddly long drawstrings for the shorts. 😚 Here are a few pics. Funny how I did find that strappy contraption from China. But in no way am I saying that’s what it is. There are no ending hooks on hers.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just watched Hoglet's vlog and it is so infuriating to see how entitled and like his father he is. He just gives off the vibes that he just genuinely isn't a nice person, unlike the golden boy image that is shown on FA. He has so much built up aggressions and he will explode sometime soon - looking at him compared to last year he has put on a lot of weight and there has to be a breaking point for this. You can tell when he makes 'jokes' about minor inconveniences (e.g people on the bridge 'ruining' his shot) that he is genuinely incredibly angry and selfish. His 'friends' from the dorms seem to be incredibly over the vlogging too - very low energy and quite a few eye rolls!
Also! what is with his constant mentioning of brands, locations and preachy speeches like he is in a position to give out life advice! His roommate seemed a bit pissed with the fake camera conversations and also his workplace being outed, as well as Isa calling him broke - not like himself, who profits a gluttonous amount from the exploitation of his sister and the humpers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just watched Hoglet's vlog and it is so infuriating to see how entitled and like his father he is. He just gives off the vibes that he just genuinely isn't a nice person, unlike the golden boy image that is shown on FA. He has so much built up aggressions and he will explode sometime soon - looking at him compared to last year he has put on a lot of weight and there has to be a breaking point for this. You can tell when he makes 'jokes' about minor inconveniences (e.g people on the bridge 'ruining' his shot) that he is genuinely incredibly angry and selfish. His 'friends' from the dorms seem to be incredibly over the vlogging too - very low energy and quite a few eye rolls!
Also! what is with his constant mentioning of brands, locations and preachy speeches like he is in a position to give out life advice! His roommate seemed a bit pissed with the fake camera conversations and also his workplace being outed, as well as Isa calling him broke - not like himself, who profits a gluttonous amount from the exploitation of his sister and the humpers.
I really feel the same way about the conversation between him and his roommate. I believe the roommate decided to go home for the weekend to his parents house in order to get away from Isaiah. He embarrasses him, and no way he's going to be a long time lifelong friend. I would not be surprised if he puts in for another dorm room after this semester. He definitely talked down to him, and jokes about his situation. Every college student is broke unless their parents are paying for everything.
His roommate has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker. This guy does not go out for every meal like Isaiah. This guy can actually function in society, Isaiah has no idea how to even make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It's sad that he doesn't even have a simple life skills.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Isaiah joked his roommate was broke & then didn’t he say he was broke too? Ummm..... don’t think so buddy. Shove your f’ing DnD & donuts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think after this semester he will come back to Florida for school.

Reactions: 11
I think after this semester he will come back to Florida for school.
This will only happen if he is forced to come home. That kid is in heaven in NC. No way he trades that for returning to the chaos that is the Maas household.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 274086

View attachment 274091
I'm guessing you're not old enough to remember when sanitary belts were the norm
Elastic around the waist... pad had extra strips that would thread through the tabs....nothing went around the thighs and the elastic wouldn't slip that far. Think Bulky thong underwear worn under your regular underwear.
Plus no reason for her to wear pads when she's still wearing pull ups...and no way would she tolerate the belt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If Isaiah is so broke then why would you put a bunch of miles on a vehicle and gas money to go to a DD? I've noticed something interesting about people that come into money. For some reason they boast/like to show themselves walking around with a coffee from a chain. It's like they think this is a status symbol, and it just makes them look like a dumbass. Not making coffee on your own is one of the laughable things a millionaire will tell you is such a waste. I get coffee/latte when I'm out and can't make it myself, but I don't make a trip just to get coffee. What are others feelings on this?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.