FatheringAutism #55 Give all your $, don't let me down cuz I'm the sexiest clown in town!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of time. He is just dragging this “big news “ he has over as many vlogs as he can to get as many views as possible. I think his arrogance was out in full force.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a waste of time. He is just dragging this “big news “ he has over as many vlogs as he can to get as many views as possible. I think his arrogance was out in full force.
Hey, give your money to be a patron so you can get on the behind the scenes crap that Asshat is eluding to. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Didn't he have some snarky answer to that how are you question? I thought I saw someone post it here. Could have been a dream too.

Reactions: 11
Abbie lets go we are so late.
No you finished already.
Wipe your mouth!
Lets go Abbie we're late
Wipe your mouth!

They are SO late...but then they get to the car:

I hope you have the best day
We hope you have the best day
Are you going to close the vlog?
No...close it.
Close it.
Aww how cute, kisses, now close it.
Close it.

No wonder they're always late. Jesus!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Hi everyone
Time for the next THANKFULLY SHORT FOR MY SANITY installment of
"Hog Shadows"

1. Okay do we start a tattler pool of how long he drags this tit out.
2. Awww lookey humpers he's fine now all sigh
3. How the hell can a hand wrist and arm be fat like that...Piggy better cut out the sodium
4. This music is so bleeping annoying.... just saying
5. Please Asswipe how many times do I have to say it... you're a professional scammer... you're pretty much on a perpetual vacation.
6. Blah blah blah blech blah
7. Filler filler filler
8. 🤣🤣🤣 Abbie doesn't need edible enforcers, sorry and no jumping down my throat please, but that's the only enforcer you hogbeasts use and she seem to understand
9. What a load of codswallop (bullshit)
10. If she doesn't need them why send them
...using new people, new demands seems like a weak excuse considering she seems to like things like sand, paper and plastic...he says the school frowns on edible enforcers but sends them any ways cause you know he's special
11. He really likes to hear himself speak
12. Ugh beard...shave.....that's all
13. What a load of bullshit. 2m20s... stop already
14. Becca is morphing into Isaiah more and more
15. Jeez with the bleeping camera swinging around...I'm already nauseous, don't need the extra help
16. You mean to tell me there's nothing in their freezer... so shopping again🙄
17. Of course everyone hates the clown car and you ride the bleeping scooters in the middle of the road... that's not following any bike law I know of
18. Ugh filler
19. duck with the princess tit already
20. Of course she wants a donut... that was no kiss sign asswipe
21. Damn vlog always feels weird
22. Yup really drag it out but help Patreon members have behind the scenes glimpses..wink wink nudge nudge
The end

All I can say is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
and custody of the child then I agree
Priscilla's a mom, do you think she has walked the walk?
Yes I do. Her choices might not be the same as mine but she experiences it. Not all moms agree on everything. But it is unique...being a mother. And not every mother is a good mom. But yes, she is walking the walk.

Reactions: 2
Well...Another snooze fest. They keep working hard at the cliffhanger crap. 🤔 I was saddened to see Abbies upper back and the noticeable roundness at the top. ☹ That cannot feel good. ☹
I was not surprised in the least to see Pig emerge from the dumping duty dungeon right in the middle of a full on snout rub. Geez Louise. I pray she washed her hooves! Big ol Yuck!
13761C3D-10BB-45CC-8515-872655A7B075.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
1602889498699.png

This picture inspired me. Reminds me of the Elton John of my childhood. So in honor of Sir Elton, Asa has remixed one of his 80's hits. "I'm Still Standing" is now "I'm Still Scamming". :cool::cool:

🎼🎼 You'll never know what its like
to stay up and edit these vlogs every night
Abbies honking and P's eating cheese
If you need to know why Im still scamming
you can ask me please

I'm still scamming, better than I ever did!
Number one YT liar
Still ignoring my other kid!

Im still scamming after all this time
I'm a greasy grimy grifter
tryin' to make whats yours all mine!

I'm still scammin! Yeah Yeah Yeah...🎼🎼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Well...Another snooze fest. They keep working hard at the cliffhanger crap. 🤔 I was saddened to see Abbies upper back and the noticeable roundness at the top. ☹ That cannot feel good. ☹
I was not surprised in the least to see Pig emerge from the dumping duty dungeon right in the middle of a full on snout rub. Geez Louise. I pray she washed her hooves! Big ol Yuck!
View attachment 278095
Meow!!!! Love the 2 piece you put on Pigsnot on the 4 man....she wishes she looked that good! Laughed my ass off (I wish). DDD, lol. Dumping duty dungeon, lol. She was probably smelling her hoof when she came waddling out of the dungeon!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey, give your money to be a patron so you can get on the behind the scenes crap that Asshat is eluding to. 😆
That was strange at the end. When he said that patreon was acting up or he said that something strange going on patreon... I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about

Reactions: 8
That was strange at the end. When he said that patreon was acting up or he said that something strange going on patreon... I didn't understand what the hell he was talking about
Patreon keeps suddenly changing things without notifying anyone in advance. I have a lot of art friends who use it and are pretty annoyed about it

Reactions: 6
Hi everyone
Time for the next THANKFULLY SHORT FOR MY SANITY installment of
"Hog Shadows"

1. Okay do we start a tattler pool of how long he drags this tit out.
2. Awww lookey humpers he's fine now all sigh
3. How the hell can a hand wrist and arm be fat like that...Piggy better cut out the sodium
4. This music is so bleeping annoying.... just saying
5. Please Asswipe how many times do I have to say it... you're a professional scammer... you're pretty much on a perpetual vacation.
6. Blah blah blah blech blah
7. Filler filler filler
8. 🤣🤣🤣 Abbie doesn't need edible enforcers, sorry and no jumping down my throat please, but that's the only enforcer you hogbeasts use and she seem to understand
9. What a load of codswallop (bullshit)
10. If she doesn't need them why send them
...using new people, new demands seems like a weak excuse considering she seems to like things like sand, paper and plastic...he says the school frowns on edible enforcers but sends them any ways cause you know he's special
11. He really likes to hear himself speak
12. Ugh beard...shave.....that's all
13. What a load of bullshit. 2m20s... stop already
14. Becca is morphing into Isaiah more and more
15. Jeez with the bleeping camera swinging around...I'm already nauseous, don't need the extra help
16. You mean to tell me there's nothing in their freezer... so shopping again🙄
17. Of course everyone hates the clown car and you ride the bleeping scooters in the middle of the road... that's not following any bike law I know of
18. Ugh filler
19. duck with the princess tit already
20. Of course she wants a donut... that was no kiss sign asswipe
21. Damn vlog always feels weird
22. Yup really drag it out but help Patreon members have behind the scenes glimpses..wink wink nudge nudge
The end
I vow to start using codswallop in my every day speaking!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He is discounting their merch for "the boys birthday". Pedaling more junky art crap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
P has set up a "studio" for her slime show. She's soooo excited!!

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.