Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

drarry

Dear A & P,

If you want the world to accept your special needs child, you need to accept that regular people have needs that need to be respected as well. You cannot demand people to be aware of Abbie if you do not attempt to teach Abbie to be aware of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Kermy

VIP Member
I just watched the vlogs on rebranding autism where jen got her new dog. All I can say is what a contrast. Jen works with a rescue group.. ass goes to backyard breeder.
Jen chooses an older dog that needs love and a good home...ass picks a cute puppy because that's what pig always wanted. Jen spends time bonding with the dog Lemonade who is sooo cute...ass and pig let the puppy run wild the put it in a crate.
Shows who the garbage people are. They do not deserve Jen as a friend or member of the squad..she is way way too good and compassionate and damn can that girl play the piano

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Hey, can you guys explain to me the distinction between IDD and autism? Why are we more convinced she has IDD than autism and what is the significance of that? Does she not have both? Is one so much more obvious and what does that mean? Help me out, please.
None of us are medical professionals so, we're basing this on what knowledge we do have of these conditions. I think she has both IDD and autism but she displays stronger/more traits of IDD than of autism. (some of the following is taken from websites online)
IDD refers to 'intellectual developmental delay and/or disability. In simple terms, it can mean that IDD children are much slower in hitting their developmental milestones as well as difficulty achieving them completely. Sometimes this delay is temporary and they eventually catch up. Sometimes it's permanent. Children with intellectual disability learn more slowly than a typical child. Children may take longer to learn language, develop social skills, and take care of their personal needs, such as dressing or eating. learning will take them longer, require more repetition, and skills may need to be adapted to their learning levels. An IDD child has low adaptive ability, which describes the skills needed to live in an independent manner including communication, social skills and self-help skills. IDD can mean difficulty remembering things, being able to master dressing themselves, bathing themselves, inability to connect actions with consequences, behavior problems such as explosive tantrums, difficulty with problem solving, reasoning, and logical thinking. They may have impairment with their motor skills.

ASD or autism spectrum disorder can have a wide range of characteristics and not every autistic person will have the same traits. Sometimes even if they do share the same trait, it's at different levels of severity or intensity. ASD traits can include:
Avoiding eye contact
Delayed speech and communication skills
Reliance on rules and routines
Being upset by relatively minor changes
Unexpected reactions to sounds, tastes, sights, touch and smells
Difficulty understanding other people’s emotions
Focusing on or becoming obsessed by a narrow range of interests or objects
Engaging in repetitive behavior such as flapping hands or rocking
Children not responding to their name by 12 months
Children not pointing at distant objects by 14 months

While Abbie DOES display many autistic characteristics, she displays more characteristics of IDD and more profoundly. The significance of this, why do we keep pointing this out, is that Asa and Pricilla focus almost exclusively on the autism and attribute pretty much all of her traits and behaviors to autism. This is inaccurate and misleading. They're giving the impression that this is what autism looks like when that is not the truth. I'm sure our autistic users on here can give better insights to this.
The other problem with this is that they don't seem to take her IDD into account when teaching her things or handling her behaviors, her needs etc. It's like if someone had crohn's disease and you gave them treatment for someone with diabetes. It's not the right sort of help and she's not going to get as much out of it as she could.
I'm done ranting for now... lol.. Anyone else who wants to add to this or to correct me... please go ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I am probably compromised as well. 67 and finished BC treatments in December. But had my mammogram and ultrasound today and I am cancer-free! I am retired, so I stay at home most of the time anyway, which I love. I read this forum as much as I can, and I love it, Everyone is great, Stay well, all my friends! 😍😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
This here’s the story ‘bout a man named Maas
Some people loved him,most called him an ass
His claim to fame was videoing and lots of squawking
And don’t forget the merch he is hawking

So there is Cilla,his w(h)iney wife
Loves spending and eating- it’s the good life
Her claim to fame is cooking and stuff
Of course the vlogs and TiKTok,and the sanitizer fluff

The fame they have is due to daughter
Sadly due to challenges and autism disorder
They flaunt,they exploit,all without shame
Cause ya know,money is the game.

The son we know is anxious as hell
How he deals they never tell
We all are awaiting for his big goodbye
But damn,will we have to watch Cilla cry?

At the end of day,the fans all gush,adoration galore
And critics are booed,berated and more
It’s such a sad site to see what they do
All the while,daughter has no clue

• Heart
  • Haha

KiwiFruit

It makes me so angry how they allowed Abbie to grab that lady, and the fans are not only condoning it but wishing it was them. wtf? what a liar that fat man is as well. he did not apologize or correct her behaviour! there is a full 10+ seconds after the incident before they cut to a new clip where there was no apology so he can not try and make the excuse that the apology was just edited out. Then when they do cut to a new clip, its Assa condoning the behaviour saying the lady is just not used to dancing.

gross 7.jpeg gross 6.jpeg gross 5.jpeg gross 4.jpeg gross 3.jpeg gross 2.jpeg
gross1.jpeg

Then there is this comment.

groossss.jpeg

I'm just going to say this once for people who can't seem to grasp this concept.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ANOTHER PERSONS BODY WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Maybe they hope the virus will increase sales for the Scamitizer? I mean, Asa was making jokes about Corona in ATL! Why would you leave that in the vlogs? It's like he's encouraging the crazies to downplay everything.

Ugh, everything about that vlog ticks me off... except one thing, that opening scene of the young men skateboarding. LOOK ASA! People still use skateboards, bikes and scooters that are powered by their own feet :eek:!! While you and your family are packing on the pounds thinking your cool like "the Jetsons" in your electric rides. Guess what, there is a thing called exercise and those scooters ain't it. After the skateboarding scene he pans the camera to himself wearing a shirt that says "scooter squad":rolleyes:. Downhill plummet onward from there. How about "man boob squad" "chinless and fearless" "I roll with neck rolls" "Maass squad doesn't care about child support"..... Those would be "dope" t-shirts for you, for sure ;)

:ROFLMAO: I roll with neck rolls! Chinless and Fearless! :ROFLMAO:

He said no they were not being sponsored.
It's a mystery why he even bothered with the "review".
It was stupid and they did a terrible job at their so-called review.
IMO.

And no doubt he's read the comments here about his tiny sausage fingers and hands.
😄
And the teenie weenie thang. We all know that Asa has a very small penis. A big ole belly makes one even smaller. But...his attitude, his behavior...it all screams TINY PECKER! Yeah...I am on old woman, seen many a pecker in my day and I can spot a dude sportin' a mushroom from 10 paces away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I watched this vlog because Brandi was in it. I am just so impressed. And the way she introduced the dog and told Abbie to sign "stop" was amazing. Abbie signed stop and the dog was removed and there was no meltdown.
And yet her family doesn't give her that option or put the word on her iPad. Because being able to say no an stop clearly would give Abbie autonomy that would make it hard to exploit her?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MaidenX

VIP Member
I am on the spectrum.. I also have ptsd/cptsd, severe anxiety and social anxiety (even posting here is panick inducing)... could you imagine what A would say to me if I had an adverse reaction to someone yelling, flailing at me, or grabbing ahold of me. And it has nothing to do with me not understanding she has autism. I love children and have work with them my entire life, including ones worse off/with more challenges than Abby. I am very empathetic to her situation. But that does not mean my existence is less valid than hers or anyone else's. Nor should I be forced to endure trauma flashbacks or sensory overload. How horrible of a human would AnP make me out to be.

That is something that bugs me. They aren't spreading autism awareness or special needs awareness. They are spreading AnP awareness... nothing they do is about anyone but themselves. They can't even show fake kindness unless its for their own selfish benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

zazaza

Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 11.11.42 PM.png

except to anyone except you and your followers, this is not a "dance"!!!

edit: and don't even get me started on the "many cultures" thing. in what culture is it alright and accepted that random strangers can grab your wrists and start flailing around?

• Haha
  • Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
The vlogs are now loaded w homeschooling tips
Then after it’s done into the pool for a few quick dips
We learned that Abbie wasn’t too sad
That her big sis( is Asa her dad) will be gone for a tad

While the Mrs.,she huffs and she puffs
Wow this spray cheese is such great stuff!
Poor isiah,he looks so forlorn
Maybe it’s due to milkshakes by mama on the lawn?

The folks on the forum are writing the scripts
So these idiots have vlogging tips
Now mamas getting soused by the poolside we see
No care in the world,her day is done w Abbie

• Heart
  • Haha

whatamidoinghere

The moment in tonights Vlog where Abbie says no to the ferris wheel and they say they won't go on it but she still starts to panic because she's probably so used them forcing her to do things even when she says no. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Yikes! I'm not brave enough to post my true feelings in their responses because it'll get me banned...and I wanna lurk..
A&P just throw everyone off for daring to question them....

Off topic but! You know how asa said he didnt even know his 1st daughter existed until she was 5?
FOR THE RECORD I CALL BS. HE KNEW.

Some/most....I do not know but MEN kill me. The sperm is yours...it has your DNA, how can you be so ignorant as to not know where it ends up? Be responsible with your body fluids! Dudes, if you had unprotected sex and did not know you made a human being? Something is very wrong with you.
Take care of your sperm and be responsible with it. Geeze....

And I 100% agree, He KNEW.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I sincerely wish that Abbie can be "taught" to do more things.
However, the reality is, she's been left in the wild for far too long and I don't believe she has the "ability".
Sadly, that train left the station long ago.
In my opinion.
Agreed. When she had Brandy daily, she was helping in the kitchen, cleaning her bathroom, emptying her backpack and properly putting things away. Yes, these chores arent going to make her independent or change her life, but they are ACTIVITIES that require both physical and mental effort and engagement. Rocking on the couch, riding in the cart for treats, or even a loop around the park at a snails pace isnt near as beneficial. Sure the park is at least walking, but she doesnt have difficulty walking. She has difficulty with concentration, focus, and fine motor skills, all the things Brandy worked on. I bet she cannot do half of what took Brandy years to teach her anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

10fingers10toes

Chief complaint when they sued the school Dept inDuval county was Abbie wasn’t haven’t her needs met.
Well,here we all are,she has been afforded to be in a good school,and now they admit that they had no clue about what her routine is?
So what was the real reason for the suit? Was it because they themselves just didn’t want any of the responsibility of meeting Abbies needs? Am not saying the system isn’t broken..sure it is.
If I were a teacher at her school and saw this vlog,I would pounce to post how they have been informing them all along as to what Abbie does. Then again,being late to school so many times,maybe she misses this part of the day a good deal of time!
Right!!
Maassisms:
  • Abbie isn't learning in public school (because she is severely IDD, non verbal and lacks fine motor skills and attention span to even hold a pencil or follow directions?), NO, let's sue them for all they got. Abbie has a right to a free education.
  • Government says that her IDD is too advanced for that Dynavox (that costs a small fortune), Gov say she will just break it. She has an iPad and a f$n gifts her a Dynavox. WHAT? They still complain and press the issue,, she breaks the Dynavox shortly after getting it and breaks atleast one of the several iPads that she had and they misplaced them before as well. Now you rarely see her use her iPad for communicating or otherwise.
  • Yay, they got Abbie into a great private school, JSA, paid for by taxpayers and the Maass' can rejoice! NOPE, treats it like a low class daycare, drops her off late everyday, doesn't follow through with the school's"homework" and training, uses the school for vlog content, has no clue what she's doing at school.
  • Autism on the Seas, Awesome! Let's take Abbie snorkelling, oh the peasants say that maybe she shouldn't go in the water! NO no no, let us educate and spread awareness to these peasants, WE are YouTube royalty, Abbie can swim.....then karma said...:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
  • Haha

ICAAC

I made an account here after reading the last 3-4 threads to catch up and I just want to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this family and EVERYTHING they do for autism and education!....Until I watched more then 5 videos and realized they were pieces of shit.

I couldn't resist starting my first post here as an opening of making it seem like I supported them. lol

Let's begin with my thoughts on this, I found them 2 separate ways, the first was when my friend who does have a special needs child shared a video to their page and I honestly clicked and watched because I was cleaning and needed sound. The second time I found them? THEY USED PAID ADS WITH THE DAMN POTTY TRAINING VIDEO! Not only are you making money on the video but you're now paying so strangers can watch your Daughter use the toilet? I sat there and watched him go through a potty routine with her and now seeing all of this and how she used to be?

She's definitely regressed because in the older videos when ASSa would do crafts with her she actually did understand and did them and appeared to at max 3-4 years old mentally just unable to speak.

I hope that Isiah moves away for college, comes home maybe on the Holiday's and then he either marries his current Girlfriend or finds himself a different one, my point is I hope he finds himself a decent woman, marries her and has his own kids and life AND I really hope that when the parents eventually pass on, he does not have to care for her all his life because THAT is truly hell for such a young man who had to deal with Abbie all his life the way it is. He didn't make Abbie, that was P and ASSa who laid down to make that child, not Isiah.

Not only did they set Isiah up for life with a constant burden they didn't teach this girl anything and they push anyone away who could help Abby in any manner so she's a spoiled baby who can physically fight you like a grown ass man if she wanted to and at times, I think she does try to purposely hurt them because they DON'T listen to what she wants. Since you don't TEACH her shit, try TRAINING her. Do you understand that term better ASSa?

I also believe that Summer, who is a complete moron is option two. They already have in their minds that Isiah is going to take care of Abby when they die and if Isiah finally decides 'haha, no screw you guys.' when they're gone they want Summer to take on this roll even though the tension in the videos between them is clearly visible.

I adore Brandi and how she actually makes Abbie do things and sign, she seems to be the best of the bunch along with CN. They should honestly just let Summer stop interacting with Abby, she's not a 'best friend' or even a friend and Abby KNOWS that. You can tell she does know when they're talking shit about her. Brandi and CN treat her like a real person.

They talk about and at Abby like she's a dog or an expensive doll they bought that they only play with because 'we spent the money' on this. I have seen a few of you saying that she says words or she does not. I agree, I have heard her say words after watching many of these trainwreck videos. She clearly says 'No' it's a louder grumble BUT when she does it, she shakes her head like you would to shake your head 'No' and I don't think it's Stimming, she's clearly expressing she does not want to to things but they make her. She actually says no a lot as well as I've seen her look directly at ASSa and pull on his sleeve and be like 'Daaaah!' with a grunt and I think she's trying to say 'Dad' or at least 'Dada' based on her mental age.

I used to do GG (GuruGossip) back in the day so if this is the new gossip site and anyone was from there back in the days of Trasha then...Hi! I wasn't going to type anything about these people, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought it was weird and I came over here and found all of this shit and I'm thrilled I'm not the only one who is concerned for Abbie. I also am shocked to find out how old P is, My Mom is in her 50's and looks younger than her and she's not a health nut and she's smokes and has COPD and she's still heather and looks better but she's also not a glutton. I thought 🐷 was maybe 56-60, that mlm blush or whatever she puts on her cheeks looks like shit and adds YEARS to her.

This one is for you ASSa and P 🐷

1. Isiah is your son, he was not born for the sole purpose of being Abbie's caregiver if something happens to either of you.
2. Summer borderline abuses your child by pushing her, I've seen her actually pull on Abbie's hair! Then you let her talk shit about Abbie too.
3. Abbie is not your dog or your cute little doll. Talk TO HER, not at her.
4. FFS! ADD A YES AND NO BUTTON TO HER iPAD OPTIONS! YOU ARE THE PEOPLE NOT ALLOWING HER TO EXPRESS HER WANTS!
5. By allowing your child to act like a wild fucking animal with little to no consequences, just let it sink it....Isiah ain't gonna want that when she's 30 and stronger. If you have any hopes of your precious little caregiver of a son to remain that way when you die, TEACH HER!

Abbie eats like a wild animal, it reminds me of that one wolf boy painting for picture. There was some story about a boy being raised by wolves years ago. Abbie actually acts like the boy raised by wolves, let that sink it. a boy who was RAISED by wild animals all his life and was 'normal' at birth acts in similar ways as your child and when they finally brought him around people, obviously his brain couldn't fully speak on the levels of the average person but he did learn enough words to communicate.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
An exerpt:

This quarantine is hard on all of us. We have to go through DD drive through 3 times a day instead of going in and we have to order food delivery 4 times a day. We just love eating out and taking Abbie to restaurants, what else can we do with her besides eat out? I guess we can take her to the post office and let her lick all the mail before we send it.

And to end this vlog, please buy our $48 hand sanitizer or a even better deal is order 2 for $100. We will allow Abbie to stick her booger picking finger inside every bottle for joining Patreon.

• Haha
  • Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
It shocks me looking at that pic of P that she isn't even 40. I mean...c'mon.

And we all know if they didn't have FA, she would never have sold so much product. Every dime they make is off Abbie's back.

Oh, I wanted to ask a question directed at the person who said they live like 2 minutes from them! I forgot who it was but I just need to ask this! Without any personal information that could be considered doxxing to you or them can you PLEASE tell us what the neighborhood and neighbors in general think of this shit? That's the real sweet tea needed here!

They read here anyway, let them see if the neighbors hate them. I mean, they went to a party or something and ASSa was pretty rude to them. I just want to know what the people who live near them think of this. I honestly would NEVER want to live next to a youtuber. If I moved to LA it's my fault but if I'm in a small community in Florida, no fuck that.

Just like Onision's Neighbors hate him, you all know his scandal but prior to that he bought a house in a small ass town in Washington that had a swamp and all the neighbors liked it, it did not belong to him and he brought in a crane and tried to remove it and had charges pressed and many confrontations with neighbors. That is what I'm curious about, are they a public neighborhood nuisance?
Honestly they haven’t been living in this area long enough to be “known” lol.....Jacksonville is actually a HUGE city space wise, what most don’t realize is that it takes 45 mins to get from one side of town to the other(with zero traffic). All that said, the post man in the gas station of their new neighborhood isn’t fond of them in the slightest....obnoxious was a specific word used. I’ve seen them out and about ALOT, and turn to head the other direction. There neighborhood is half old money and historic homes and the other half is younger college aged kids living in historic homes that were renovated into apartments....both groups kinda keep to themselves. While I’m sure that some neighbors have opinions, especially with all that’s recently come out, it’s not necessarily affecting them day to day because it’s easier to just avoid them. I have noticed that I’m not the only one that recognizes them and goes the opposite direction!

• Haha
  • Wow