Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pennylane8150

Chatty Member
Okay, THAT pissed me off. I had to become a hoarder to not a be a hoarder to get the basic things I normally do....It' hilariously ironic though...

Do you know WHY they don't have tampons and pads? I do because I looked it up! Idiots are buying pads and rubber bands and then hole punchers and they are using THOSE to make masks and they are also buying the tampons for the absorbent material inside even though I have no clue how that's going to help anyone.

I cannot use tampons and I have to use pads. I get a very heavy blood flow and I couldn't get my usual brand and because I try to not be an entitled asshole, I bought the same brand just not a heavy flow and used one.....from sitting down with it on for 2 hrs the material wore down and the cotton or whatever is inside started to get all over. It was literally snowing in my underwear! I became livid with these morons buying everything and my Target had some so I placed an online order for pickup and I bought 3 LARGE packs of 48!

I'm waiting on my period, I don't move like I'm running a marathon or any reason for that to fall apart in that amount of time so I actually had a PMS meltdown and I at one point yelled in a store "What's wrong with people?! Now, I can't even buy any damn pads and I actually need them! They don't even have the one's I use!' and I literally almost started to cry. LOL

Check on your friends with bad periods, we are not okay.
Have you tried a moon cup? I tried one a couple of years ago and have never looked back

Reactions: 1

Sweetums

VIP Member
@ICAAC

To comment on her regressing. Do y’all remember the Halloween video. It pissed me off when they had her take the guts out of the pumpkin and she tried to grab the spoon to do it but Asa stopped her and told her to use her hands. He said it was for “sensory play”.

She’s so damn annoying, now they want to pretend they care about corona. She probably has it. I doubt Abbie is messing with them, and if she is.....tell her no.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Totally off topic but you know it's bad when all malls in New Jersey are closed indefinitely.... but on the upswing I found toilet paper today but now tissues are impossible to find...oh well can't win them all
[/QUOTE 3 stores today,plus checked online deliveries,nope!No TP..plenty of tissues though..