Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
This couple may be able to redeem themselves of they completely changed what they do with Abbie and go to aggressive learning. Spend money on OT and PT so physically she is better also. Then film how well she is doing.

But...I honestly feel some of their fans like to watch her be disabled. Ya know?

• Heart
Reactions: 22

10fingers10toes

He has a lot on his plate with college coming up and I have a feeling that they might keep him in the home state. I really hope they don’t as he needs to get as far away from this circus as possible.
I have the same feeling. Remember a few weeks ago maybe, Isaiah came home and Priscilla snapped at him about still wearing App State clothes, he made a snarky comment and since then I've noticed (I don't watch much), he seems down. He is putting on weight and becoming a bit chubby. Mr. Ego has always been hard on him and tries to prove his "alpha" status. I think that Asa is jealous of him, which is why he always shows him doing or saying embarrassing things in the vlog unedited. While everything Asa shows of himself is carefully edited.

• Heart

spacetrash

and she also grabbed that woman at the llama farm to sit with her on that one trip too. I think she does recognize her family and the people who around often, but she doesn't have the ability to distinguish that she can't treat other people like them or to process boundaries with strangers.
I think it's because they so frequently take her around groups of strangers e.g. meet ups, where she is expected to interact with people she doesn't know. So they have conditioned her to interact with strangers, so as you said she isn't able to distinguish between what is appropriate and what isn't. Her parents have set her up for failure for their own selfish gain, they should have never started doing meet ups in the first place.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Wait,what? Isiah was tested?
I don't know if he has or not.
All she said was Isaiah "had it".
Meaning a "head cold".
She was full on snotted up when she landed in Jacksonville.
She had not even been in contact with Isaiah when he "had it".
She blamed the plane and the altitudes.
But that bitch brought sickness back to the USA whether it's coronavirus or not.
The fact is she did it.
THEN kept on traveling to spread that shit all the way from Florida to Georgia!
What a selfish bitch.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
This family stresses me out. They are a disgrace to the autism community. It's folks like this that raise the wrong kind of awareness about autism and make folks that may not know much about autism think that Abigail is what it looks like. Well, I'm here to tell ya, she is not the poster child for autism. I've said it quite a few times, and I'll continue to say it.....Abigail is IDD, not autism alone. Most ppl with autism are very kind folks with quirks. They don't attack, steal and make everyone miserable. Damnit this shit stresses me out to the max!

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I'm not so sure anyone on here talks shit.
To me it's more like we are stating facts and the truth the way we see it.
I can't speak for everyone nor do I want to but I will say this:
Facts are facts. Opinions are opinions. This place is a good mixture of both, I think.
Expressing facts and opinions does not mean that we suck. Even if we talk about Abbie.
I am a hell of a lot better person than those hambeasts who exploit Abbie and I will go as far as to say that so is everyone here.
It's fine to disagree, have your own opinions etc.
Just don't insult peoples integrity.
If Assa and 🐖 had one ounce of integrity, then this forum wouldn't be here.
So insulting them doesn't count/ apply. 😄
I interpret any comments made about Abbie and her difficulties as being about her parents, who continually fail her.
And while this is not a support website, there are people here who have disabled family members. One of the hardest things I've had to deal with as the siblings of a disabled brother is that I'm not allowed to say it like it is about him. My parents tried to help him and then, when they got to the point where nothing seemed to help, they starting beating/hounding him to finish his schoolwork so he would finish school. I witnessed what happened and I have nightmares to this day.
I started watching FA because as hard as things are and have been, I want to be good to my brother. And then they changed and made it very clear that they didn't really care about any of their fans, maybe especially those who were dealing with Autism themselves. So being here has given me a sense of not being alone and not wondering if I am seeing things. We don't all agree on every issue, but we do agree that something is up.
Having a place to be able to be real about A&P is important for anyone who has watched their vlog and realized A&P are deceitful. Having a place for autism families and people who have autism they let down is just gravy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

GrammaL

Chatty Member
We see you,you know and each thing you post
We creep in and peek,unseen like a ghost
You think your so coy,but transparent you are
We smell the desperation near and far

The country is hurting,people are sick
And you sit there hoping for a click
A sale or 2 would make your day
Who cares about those going without pay

You may get a couple,maybe even a few
But most are trying to just make do
The lotions,the shadows,the creams,will have to just sit
As the world waits and worries if this will be it

I feel for those who are going without
Many more will be there,of that there’s no doubt
But there are those who couldn’t care less
They use their daughter as their defense

So to the ignorant who still will buy
Don’t be complaining when the well is dry
She knows all the suckers,she knows there are many
She won’t care if it’s your last penny!

So heed may advice,when all is said and done
You all don’t matter,not anyone
It’s about she and he,and getting what they can
It’s been this way since the vlogging began.

I just watched the vlogs on rebranding autism where jen got her new dog. All I can say is what a contrast. Jen works with a rescue group.. ass goes to backyard breeder.
Jen chooses an older dog that needs love and a good home...ass picks a cute puppy because that's what pig always wanted. Jen spends time bonding with the dog Lemonade who is sooo cute...ass and pig let the puppy run wild the put it in a crate.
Shows who who the garbage people are. They do not deserve Jen as a friend or member of the squad..she is way way too good and compassionate and damn can that girl play the piano
I root for Jen every time she posts! She has an honesty that is just so refreshing! I try to make sure to like her page and add a comment when I can. Would love to see her surpass that phony in all ways!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I forgot how awful that was. And....there was P talking about air travel and that it wasnt fair if Abbie disrupted, and then the talking penis says "Oh, so Abbie has to conform to the world?!" and then P reluctantly changes her stance. This is exactly why I dislike her so much. She is a grown ass woman and can have her own opinions and thoughts, but simply conforms/agrees with everything he says bc she doesnt want to "lose" him. Its weak ass behavior like this that is partially to blame for how Abbie is today.

• Heart
  • Haha

GrammaL

Chatty Member
To my new “friends” here on this forum
Am happy I found you,we speak truths to lies,been known to scorch them
Some think it’s nasty,vile,even cruel
But truth is the truth,we out all the fools

The adults we speak of have lied and deceived
So much so,they are no longer believed
We all wish the best for their kids,of course we do
Our fingers are pointed directly at you

You’re telling the people it’s not about you
Yet all that we see that’s certainly not true
You ask for acceptance,but do it with force
Really,do you think that’s the right course?

You state you are helping a community at large
.but as of late,that message is a farce
It’s become a daily episode of what you have got
And then about how much more you have bought

The outreach is gone,it’s quite literally,gone to the dogs
We know some material comes from here for your vlogs
We root for Abbie to achieve some new goals
But all we are seeing is all on their phones!

Keep doing it your way,the fame won’t last
Should have stuck w the model you started in the past
The web is quite fickle,a fad then gone
Someone else’s star will shine brighter,and poof- your done.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
I THINK it was the Omni.
So on todays vlog, we learn something new! Isaiah now has sensory issues with clothing and certain shoes, so they are teaming up with Vans clothing and shoe company to get some most likely free shit from there for him. Isaiah claims certain fabrics give him sensory issies so they ordered Vans stuff to see if they would work for him. Also they joked about the corona virus not once, but twice while in Atlanta at the aquarium. Hmmm....thought it wasn't around then yet? They must just reach out to random companies, using the autism card to try to collaberate with them and then get free shit. I can't take these maassholes...oh, and Abby grabbed some random lady in the aquarium and started head swinging/ dancing with her and you could see the lady pulled away like she was creeped out. Asa laughs and says "thats o.k. AB".

• Sad
  • Wow

10fingers10toes

Ok y'all...P just posted on Facebook...probably on Instagram and tik tok too...video of her at the front door saying "why are there so many boys in the yard....it must be my milk shakes".....I have no words! This one takes the cake!
Priscilla please STOP IT!! For the sake of your own dignity and your son's. It is bad enough that she decided to prance her 500 pound butt in front of all of his friends at his 16th birthday party performing "baby got back"..... I would have fainted if I were him😱. Now this tik tok non sense, I don't know how Isaiah handles it 🥺

Isaiah, stay strong bro ✊, you will be out of that house soon enough headed to college and to being your own man. In a few years you will have your degree and your wings, then fly away son, fly away 👨‍🎓🕊. The sky is the limit.✌

• Heart
  • Haha

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Look,I Sold Avon back in the day. I wasn’t a whiz at makeup then or even now( barley wore any truth be told). I didn’t try to scam my customers about lipstick A or Lipstick B,etc e specially if I didn’t know firsthand about it.
I wasn’t pressuring people to become Sales persons,to each their own.
Granted,there was no social media back then,and it was direct sales,etc.
Thing w these newer companies like Limellife,etc is they “love” their bigger sellers,but will have knives out if you don’t keep up,outsell,etc. They push people into positions of debt to make the tiers.
P can up sell the company all she wants,but thing is,back not to long ago she was one of those posters she berates,that didn’t have the monies to buy a $48 sanitizer. She was,according to both her and MoobMan,poor poor,poor.
It’s people like her that somehow,when they start making good forget all about where they came from.
Now,I know she wants to succeed,good for her( I was my own best customer back then, it ,didn’t cost me if I had the sales to get for free). But to have the audacity to put someone down when they state a truth( not an attack) just shows what her real character is/ probably has always been.
And yes,if you are going to post your puss all over the place for an advertisement about makeup application,etc. Go take some professional lessons on how to do so. I know I don’t want a makeup such as she wears to make my lines,wrinkles more pronounced!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bitter Coffee

I know we've covered it extensively, but I'm ranting one more time about her sanitizer.

Gabage people. Seriously. No better than the people who have hoarded needed supplies with the intent to gouge the hell out of people later. It really pisses me off that they are using a national emergency to make a buck. Sure, if the product was already in your catalog (or whatever the hell she sells out of) and people just order it, fine. But to go on a blatant sales pitching spree to capitalize on peoples fear...???...digusting. So much for Maass Squad Cares. If they "really" wanted to help, instead of selling that crap they would donate it.
just remember, if you don’t agree with the pricing at a “reasonable” $48, you don’t have your priorities right according to their lord and saviour Pigcilla

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Did not have anybody in particular in mind when I said it.

I don't think she looks like shit whatsoever and I think she looks her age. I think a lot of you are blinded by how much you dislike her, her husband, and how they are making a living from their autistic daughter. If you don't like the way she looks--don't buy products from her. This is the normal course of action for a person who doesn't like the looks of a person selling makeup. Raking her over the coals, taking screenshots, zooming in on lines and aged skin, posting puke emojis--this is all very over the top when nobody is even making you look at this woman. I used to watch FatheringAutism, but I've never felt compelled to get into Priscilla's side ventures. When you watch FA, her side ventures rarely ever come up whatsoever. It just seems really weird that in a thread about a family with an autistic daughter there is so much focus on the makeup and skin of her mom (just because she sells makeup).
This is NOT a thread about "a family with an autistic daughter".
Please re-read the name of this thread and all the others.
We discuss whatever we want to.
About them and anything else.
This is a gossip site.
If you don't like the discussion here, or it makes you feel a certain kind of way, may I direct you to their YouTube page, their Facebook page, or their Instagram page?
I think you might be more comfortable there with like minded commentors.
Because we aren't likely to stop what we talk about here.
We are spreading awareness.
And we do it far more honestly than the hambeasts ever will.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ICAAC

This video is heartbreaking to me because while it was happy and he seemed to actually care for her without being so damn aggressive and rude to her but it's sad because you don't see this happy girl anymore.

She opened the cabinet, got her food by herself,got in the car, seatbelt help, blanket, giggling and laughing in the Doctor's office and she actually seemed like she was at least fond of her folks. Also, ASSa with that snide little comment 'Isiah developed so quickly so we were basically concerned early on with Abbie' even if she didn't have Autism, maybe Isiah is just the smarter of the two? Can you just accept that?

My point for this is she was so happy but I couldn't help roll my eyes at the end of the visit that they gave Abbie more food as a treat. It started off easy there, she was at least willing to share food and not just try to grab it out of ASSa's hand. She made eye contact and was constantly laughing. You don't see that anymore unless they're forcibly tickling her.

She would actually look at them and it looked like she was actually trying to connect with them but they lost that because they're constantly vlogging her life. Part of me truly wants to believe that she is unaware of the reasons for these videos and that she's unaware of what 'fans' are because it would be hell if you knew that someone was filming you going to the bathroom or having an anxiety attack for so many people to see and you want to scream and express how much you hate it but you simply can't.

Abbie never wants to Vlog with them unless they're offering up food, I know they won't because the money will stop but if they actually had any amount of respect for their child's privacy or feelings they wouldn't film her in distress and acting like an animal when she eats. They allow these things BECAUSE they need her to have these little episodes so they can have content 'Father Autism' more like 'Wandering Autism' because Abbie has to feel like she's wandering alone in this world.

They can't even make eye contact with her when only one of them is in the room with her because then who is going to engage with the suckers who want a show at the cost of their child's happiness.

My heart hurts for Abbie, she made quite a bit of progress where she at least seemed happy and interested in things. Maybe she just purposely chooses to not look at them because she does not want to be filmed. I wouldn't want to look at Summer if she kept going *boop* on my nose so I can't really blame her if that's the case.

They also need to respect her space, in recent Vlogs Summer is practically nose to nose with Abbie and doing some baby talk shit. Like, get out of her space and her damn face! Yeah, I hope they watch the old videos like this and see just what they've done to her since they got greedy.

I can't recall which video it was but it was a more recent one, they yelled at Abbie for hitting/pinching and I was actually mad about that because they yelled at her when they didn't care/ignored her clearly expressing she didn't want that done. It was ASSa's arm and then she was maybe pinching him? He was rubbing her arm or back and she didn't like that, did her grunted 'no' and the head shake and tried to remove herself from the situation. Finally after about the 4th time of him doing that shit, she hit him or pinched him and then smiled and laughed and then when she saw the look on his face that we could not see, she started to like rub up against his arm with her face.

When Abbie actually pinched/hit him I was rooting for her so much. I was like 'you go girl! you told him you didn't like that! Give that bastard hell!'

I root for Abbie when she hits or pinches them ONLY after you can see her express that she does not want to do something and they still force her to do it. It happens often, I've actually watched some of her meltdowns and the one they titled 'we caused the meltdown' is probably the most accurate title for any video ever and should be the title for them all.

I've seen her pull on the sleeves of their shirts to get them to follow her and they brush her off or ask her if she wants something stupid like a snack or music when she just wants them to follow her. She has tried to ask for things before and then they don't listen. THAT is when most of that horrible yelling happens. She's yelling because she's pissed that she's trying to communicate and you're trying to take her away from what she ACTUALLY wants to show you! Then you proceed to direct her to what you THINK she wants and she gets more pissed because you keep invading her space when she's trying to calm down and then she gets nasty and hits, pinches, pushes.

Since you won't give her a 'yes' and 'no' button because you know that would allow her to have actual choices that you couldn't lie to the fans about what she wants, maybe add a 'follow' or 'come' button for her so you can at least understand what she wants. It baffles me how so many of us here can see what she wants but you can't or won't. You live with her! We see 20 minutes a day, if that.

Seriously, if Abbie could give consent I doubt she'd want to be a youtuber. She probably dreads seeing the camera's coming out because she knows you're going to make her do something she doesn't want to. You want a topic for your next video? Here you go! 'How are we going to care for Autistic Daughter as she grows'

I'd LOVE to hear the bullshit of what you're going to do with her when she's older. ASSa, you're short, stubby and fat. With those pounds you and 🐷 have on, how are you going to carry that sweet girl of yours? Summer's a twig, so Faux-Bestie isn't helping lift her. It's going to come down to the point if she does not want to go somewhere, Bro you're not gonna make her because she won't let you and will be too hard to handle.

Go on, let's also address Mini Hulk's strength while we're at it. What's going to happen when Abbie grows 2-5 more inches and gains some more weight as she grows. What happens then when you go try to make her yell in her room when she's older and she wants to come out and because you never taught her any of this, now she's annoying ASSa and BOOM, she slams him into a wall as hard as she can and then leaves anyway. It's not going to be you following and going 'Abbie, hey! if you wanna yell go do it in your room!'

Abbie does not know the strength she has, YET. If you're aware of how strong she's getting, please tell me you at least have some plan set in place as well as a plan if only one of you are around her.

There you go, I gave you a video title and a topic. You want to actually be an advocate for Autism? Cool, tell all your fans of your plans for Abbie when she gets older and realizes just how strong she is. The sad part is, you won't even consider sending Abbie to a facility where she can live and get help because then the state money would go to where she stays and Dunkin' would have to be cut down to twice a day, 4 times a week.

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member

Meanwhile other comments praising them and fans donating stars go ignored.

Speaking of donate, I still can’t believe the cheap bastards only gave Jen $19.00🤦‍♀️
This is one of my pet peeves with them and one of the first issues I noticed....they always comment on the comments that arent praising them but wont say a word to the ones that are.

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
You know what I just realized... his disclaimer said that the virus stuff wasn't an issue when they went to Atlanta. Not until later... if that was true why did they tell their followers they wouldn't do meet ups there because of the virus... ummmm ok

And wth is a "true follower"? That's some Manson Family type crap.

• Heart
  • Haha

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Re: Puppy That basically was an appeasement gift after the whole cheating/daughter affair became public knowledge.
Moobman thought it would be great vlog material to show his fanatics how “sorry” he was that wifey was so “hurt” and couldn’t get “Googles” to stop their info from being out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20