Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They 100% have been reading here and I'm tooting my own horn and I don't give a duck. I mentioned Abbie's hair in her face where she can eat it. I have been here like 2 days? The other videos may have been old but this recent unedited thing, they have her hair up in a bun now so I appreciate that. It actually DOES make Abby look older and she looks a bit more cleaned up.
Still think she will cough up a hair ball one of these days. There is no reason they can't teach her to eat properly. They tell her to take a break and she does for all of 2 seconds and starts chowing down again while hovering over her food and shoveling it in while looking out of the corner of her eye. Its laziness on their fault. Be consistant. Make her pause more than 2 seconds before she does choke. That has nothing to do with autism. Bad manners and no follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't see her skin as any kind of ground for criticism or mockery. People age differently and if you are fortunate enough to age really well, good for you, but it didn't happen.

Is this meant for me
Yeah, but at the same time you can age with your skin and know it. If you know a product looks bad on you, you don't wear it or cake it on. She's damaging her skin for some overpriced cheap make-up and face creams and they don't work or look good. You're skin does not need to be perfect and you don't have to 'age well' to know your skin and don't wear glitter eyeshadow at that age.

She's just willing to look like tit and look 10 years older for the sake of being a 'Boss Babe' and it's not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Moobman reminds me of another huckster who pretends to know about everything. He also has the same style of drawing one in,with just enough truth to pass of the lies. He has probably even read that other hucksters book a time or two( the one ost of all know was ghost written).
It’s all a facade,and if you dare to pull pack that curtain,you will most likely find all the skeletons.

He may be having his 15 minutes of fame,but,eventually there will be an end to his show as well. I hope they vlog all of that as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pric is just sitting there staring off into space, will not look at the camera. And she is very congested, you can hear it.
Yeah, that was odd. I don't think she likes the puppy and the puppy keeps biting her.....Maybe when you train your puppy not to bite you can train your kid as well?

She seemed pissed, confused, sick and dazed out. It looks like ASSa just rolled out with the camera while Pissilla was sitting outside getting a break from everyone.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does Issaiah look really miserable and fed up lately? In the vans video he looks so annoyed at Asssa. I don't blame him and the sooner he goes to college and starts to enjoy life the better.
As for Abbies dancing thats not dancing it's stimming and is highly inappropriate for when she's out and about. They should have laid down rules years ago. Because they didn't she probably feels very insecure now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Man her skin is HORRIFIC. She stretched that fat face to the maximum and now she's lost some of it, her skin doesn't know what to do. She needs a facelift STAT
The facelift will be next

He has to show the fans he is taking this very seriously....even though they joked about it numerous times in the Atl vlog.
Bloody hypocrite. He is just trying to cover his back now he realises what fools they have made of themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Dear A & P,

If you want the world to accept your special needs child, you need to accept that regular people have needs that need to be respected as well. You cannot demand people to be aware of Abbie if you do not attempt to teach Abbie to be aware of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't see her skin as any kind of ground for criticism or mockery. People age differently and if you are fortunate enough to age really well, good for you, but it didn't happen.

Is this meant for me
Did not have anybody in particular in mind when I said it.
She's just willing to look like tit and look 10 years older for the sake of being a 'Boss Babe' and it's not working.
I don't think she looks like tit whatsoever and I think she looks her age. I think a lot of you are blinded by how much you dislike her, her husband, and how they are making a living from their autistic daughter. If you don't like the way she looks--don't buy products from her. This is the normal course of action for a person who doesn't like the looks of a person selling makeup. Raking her over the coals, taking screenshots, zooming in on lines and aged skin, posting puke emojis--this is all very over the top when nobody is even making you look at this woman. I used to watch FatheringAutism, but I've never felt compelled to get into Priscilla's side ventures. When you watch FA, her side ventures rarely ever come up whatsoever. It just seems really weird that in a thread about a family with an autistic daughter there is so much focus on the makeup and skin of her mom (just because she sells makeup).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Is there going to be a Vlog tonight or do we only get 4 minutes of them sitting in the yard? I will admit, it was quiet but......My heart hurt when Abbie SWUNG that damn door open. Please make her close the door before you get flies in their house.

After that user who lives by them told me it's a lot of older houses, my heart hurts that they didn't say anything when she swung that door open and did not close it. Yeah, let's let some bugs in the house and break the doors. I know Abbie does not know better but I KNOW damn well she knows how to close a door.

Reactions: 9
Well folks, I'm getting my ass jumped already on the FA thread for that last vlog bc, I suggested that it isnt really safe for Abigail to be grabbing random folks, for many reasons. One being this deadly virus going around and two, she may get the tit knocked out of her one day if she does it to the wrong person. (Of course it would be the other individual's fault, can't be the family's fault for not getting their kid....oh no..). I wonder if they truly believe it will get them some sort of award or points with the Maass family if they talk tit to the non supporters? It seems like these "fans" think the family is actually paying attention to them and what they say. Blows my mind.

Reactions: 16
Yup dont need to be strong. My son when he was 3 broke my nose. Not even throwing a fit. We were playing and he jerked his head back laughing and *CRACK* nose is still not totally straight lol
My daughter gave me a black eye when she was six months old! She hit me in the eye with a toy she was playing with 😂

Reactions: 4
Love how they said they are "letting" their EIGHTEEN year old play video games. I tell you, THIS is why Isaiah will struggle at college. This kid hasnt made a move his entire life without them approving it first.

P def looks sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I don't think she looks like tit whatsoever and I think she looks her age. I think a lot of you are blinded by how much you dislike her, her husband, and how they are making a living from their autistic daughter. If you don't like the way she looks--don't buy products from her. This is the normal course of action for a person who doesn't like the looks of a person selling makeup. Raking her over the coals, taking screenshots, zooming in on lines and aged skin, posting puke emojis--this is all very over the top when nobody is even making you look at this woman. I used to watch FatheringAutism, but I've never felt compelled to get into Priscilla's side ventures. When you watch FA, her side ventures rarely ever come up whatsoever. It just seems really weird that in a thread about a family with an autistic daughter there is so much focus on the makeup and skin of her mom (just because she sells makeup).
You're a comedian, I like the little bit. 😙

Nah, she's gonna be 40 and with those creases in her eyelids you shouldn't be wearing shimmer and glitter. Don't worry, nobody here is buying from her. Do you think we're going to sit here and say much about Abbie? No, we're not only her behaviors. We do NOT focus on Abbie's looks and we don't bash her looks.

Pisscilla is trying to be a face of a product, she's a terrible face for the product BECAUSE she does not know how to wear it. She does not blend in the eyeshadow and the whole all around get up looks like tit. If you want to be the face of the product....know the product. If she did not have Abbie and the success of a cult following of fans that think they're decent then she would not be a top seller. It looks bad on her and she does not know her products and should not be the face of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
MY eye and I am 64
I tell you what, if your 64 and you look that good, I want to know your secret! I'm only 34 and I know I wont look that good when I'm your age. My skin is already going downhill fast!

Reactions: 10

This is NOT a thread about "a family with an autistic daughter".
Please re-read the name of this thread and all the others.
We discuss whatever we want to.
About them and anything else.
This is a gossip site.
If you don't like the discussion here, or it makes you feel a certain kind of way, may I direct you to their YouTube page, their Facebook page, or their Instagram page?
I think you might be more comfortable there with like minded commentors.
Because we aren't likely to stop what we talk about here.
We are spreading awareness.
And we do it far more honestly than the hambeasts ever will.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.