Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Another thing that bugs me is the "oh we won't accept government help, I wasn't raised that way". Yet Medicare is paying for the garage full of pullups and for respite care. I don't begrudge them it if they are entitled to it due to abbie but DON'T LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE if they get assistance. As my gran use to say, people in glass houses shouldn't through stones

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GrammaL

Chatty Member
I won’t pass judgement on how old she looks. In all fairness,having a child like Abbie am sure would age a person much faster. I see how much older I look due to the stresses that have come my way over the last 10 yrs( and the smaller ones before).
My daughter looks at the least 5-7 yrs older than she is due to the demands of raising an autistic child.( Not as severe as Abbie)
I will however pass judgment on how she treats people. How much they have exploited daughter. How much she lies. How hard she has been on Isiah.
I will knock her for being in the beauty business without any clue as to what product /colors/application she herself should be using.
I will call her out when she lies about eating less,and we see that’s not so.

Yeah,the wrinkles/aging- not so much. To the ones who have been able to get through life without it showing in your face-kudos. To those like myself who wake up each day and don’t recognize that person in the mirror due to lines,creases,circles due to lack of sleep,etc. Kudos to you as well..you are still here and keepin on keepin on!
Now,back to the show folks- overall,the Maas duo are walking talking jerks!

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
The potential is still there. She's at a school that helps and has a good therapist. What really holds her back are her parents. They can talk a good game about autism, but they mismanage her care at home so completely that I wonder if that is intentional.
I totally agree that the hambeasts have failed her.
At this point, with 500,000 subscribers, it is highly possible that they are intentionally holding her back or leaving her right where she is in order to continue their "success".
The school can only do as much as Abbie will allow. Meaning, we've seen her just get up and run away in the middle of a "task" both at school and home.
She's a "strong willed" person with the mind of a toddler. She pretty much does what she wants and she seems extremely impulsive.
I imagine it is extremely difficult to work with her at all.
That doesn't mean it shouldn't be done.
She deserves a chance.
I just think it's too late now.
It should have been being done for years.
In my opinion.

• Heart

GrammaL

Chatty Member
Just a word off topic here- Things look to be getting a bit worse. California just went into lockdown. Cases are up across the country. And those are just the known ones. Medical staff are exhausted,some even calling retired personnel to come in to cover shifts. I don’t know any of you personally and you don’t know me. I have come to recognize familiar names. So,please,stay as safe as you can. Take no chances. We all need to come out of this as there is going to be quite a lot of work to be done when this all settles..we all are gonna need one another,even if it’s on this faceless forum..venting and dishing does a body good...

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member

Meanwhile other comments praising them and fans donating stars go ignored.

Speaking of donate, I still can’t believe the cheap bastards only gave Jen $19.00🤦‍♀️
Yikes! I'm not brave enough to post my true feelings in their responses because it'll get me banned...and I wanna lurk..
A&P just throw everyone off for daring to question them....

Off topic but! You know how asa said he didnt even know his 1st daughter existed until she was 5?
FOR THE RECORD I CALL BS. HE KNEW.

Last edited:
I lived in FL for 20 yrs(work thing) I think I figured some of it out. They go from Home w AC to car with same to destination then back. They keep blinds,curtains closed good part of day to keep heat/sun out. And if they are out for any length of time,I do think the sun has done damage. It is why a good deal,of the pop( no,not all) are overweight. To damned hot to be outside. I hated that my youngest had to live their. His siblings were raised in the Northeast,always out and about,lots to do,etc.
For him,it was certain times of the day that he could go,out,ride his bike,skateboard,etc without getting extremely overheated. It’s sort of why my home became the hangout.
I’ve noticed that most people think because it’s Florida, that the weather is nice all the time.....Sadly, once April rolls around, it’s really not safe to be outside for extended periods in the crazy heat. You literally keep the blinds closed, etc to maintain the coolness inside and only go out in the middle of the day out of necessity.....It really sucks lol....sadly the “nice” weather is typically January-March and we haven’t been able to enjoy it this year because of the Rona

LOL In a recent vlog Asa commented that they had to find a new post office because that post man was so "rude". No, I would be the same way. Its a tiny hub in a gas station...not frkn Amazon...haul all that crap to a real office!
Like I said, many in that area are older established families with old money....that “post office“ is basically so Mabel and Violet can drop off birthday cards for the grandkids.....or so George can stop and grab a book of stamps for Mabel.....they are not set up to process that amount of packages and it’s frustrating for the mail man because once they are dropped off, the US mail is responsible for the items and with no place to store all those packages it would be easy for them to get lost or stolen.
Honestly it’s sad to me, in the beginning they were relatable....now they are so self-absorbed that they feel the world shouldbow to them and their wants!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I'm just going to say this once for people who can't seem to grasp this concept.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ANOTHER PERSONS BODY WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.
EXACTLY! And Abbie's rights end where other people's begin.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I'm not so sure anyone on here talks shit.
To me it's more like we are stating facts and the truth the way we see it.
I can't speak for everyone nor do I want to but I will say this:
Facts are facts. Opinions are opinions. This place is a good mixture of both, I think.
Expressing facts and opinions does not mean that we suck. Even if we talk about Abbie.
I am a hell of a lot better person than those hambeasts who exploit Abbie and I will go as far as to say that so is everyone here.
It's fine to disagree, have your own opinions etc.
Just don't insult peoples integrity.
If Assa and 🐖 had one ounce of integrity, then this forum wouldn't be here.
So insulting them doesn't count/ apply. 😄

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I know we've covered it extensively, but I'm ranting one more time about her sanitizer.

Gabage people. Seriously. No better than the people who have hoarded needed supplies with the intent to gouge the hell out of people later. It really pisses me off that they are using a national emergency to make a buck. Sure, if the product was already in your catalog (or whatever the hell she sells out of) and people just order it, fine. But to go on a blatant sales pitching spree to capitalize on peoples fear...???...digusting. So much for Maass Squad Cares. If they "really" wanted to help, instead of selling that crap they would donate it.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
Ok guys ... just an explanation of where the feces comment came from. I was just trying to explain to the rabid fans that just because if someone does it for you, doesn’t make it right (I didn’t want to go there but I had to think of an extreme example to make my point) ... here are the first set of screenshots of their attempts to eat me alive...

Ok so I think they uploaded wrong so read the right one first ...
It’s like banging your head against a brick wall, they are absolutely stupid.
After watching the Atlanta vlog, I have noticed that miss piggy always walks well away from Abbie. When she grabbed that woman, her face was like stone, I honestly believe that she is embarrassed by Abbie but would never admit it. All these trips they are doing are entirely for their benefit, Abbie couldn’t care less where she is. The only time she looks remotely present is when food is about.

• Heart

ICAAC

Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people
He's SUPER lucky with everything going on in the world and how much of a public place with a large enough crowd to freak someone out (I feel sardined in when around large crowds) If that woman smacked Abbie in ANY way at all, she would have the right because in that moment, you don't think someone is just grabbing you and swinging and jerking you. You don't know how allowing her to grab people will have a reaction on them.

The noises, yes he can defend and not look like as much of an idiot BUT if she grabs someone and they freak out and use some sort of self defense then they have no right to say anything to the person who hits Abbie thinking she's trying to attack them. If that woman did hit Abbie, it would be all their fault but you can see the woman was freaked and how quickly she moved away from Abbie.

When I'm out and about, if I'm somewhere and someone comes up and grabs any part of me, my first thought would NEVER be 'Hmmm, I wonder if they have autism or some disability where they would do this.' I'd defend myself and if it turns out the person did have a disability, I would feel bad AFTER but not in the moment. In that moment, I only would think of my safety.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Love how they said they are "letting" their EIGHTEEN year old play video games. I tell you, THIS is why Isaiah will struggle at college. This kid hasnt made a move his entire life without them approving it first.

P def looks sick.

• Heart

10fingers10toes

If you feel lost, like you have no purpose,you need to talk to me? That is a line on her own page,where she shares a Picture of her,MoobMan and 2 other couples from the Cabo trip. So,I guess now she is a seer,knows all,will heal all!
She also rants on and on about Inow Asa has always spoiled her taken care of ber( um,guess you forgot about that pesky affair),etc.
and as you are touting being a good provider,guess you have forgotten about the fact of the first daughter...wasn’t to good at being a “good provider” for her now was he?
Meanwhile,anyone who posts a question over on the vlog about the traveling after the Cabo trip is bullied,then comment removed.

Trip to Cabo- before state of emergency. That was declared day they arrived inGa. But hey,they are the Maas family....they say/do what they want
Wow, these people are a bunch of panhandling hustlers. Congratulations "Crazy" Nanny for getting out of that 🎪🎭🤹‍♀️. She was not about that monkey business, faking for the cameras and scripted vlog drama. By the time they moved to the new house, she was always taking Abbie out, on walks and different places. Anyone notice that Abbie's recent sleep problems started right after Nanny left them? And I was mad at what Priscilla had to say about her leaving..."oh we supported her through everything". Yeah while she took care of your special needs daughter, bathed and toileted her, played with her, took her places, did art with her, took her for walks and folded their laundry, house sat for them, turns out had a long commute to get to their place and her husband has Cancer. They didn't appreciate her, always praise for Becca and Summer, even in the new house they said "yeah Abbie is getting used to walking because Becca takes her out" Really??:cautious:, now all Abbie has are these "kids" who can't even get her to go into Target, and get happy about "making" her a "meal" of PB&J and chips. Where is Abbie's art Asa? What does summer and Becca actually DO with Abbie.... ooooooh yeah, boops, tickle time and patty cake, priorities right Priscilla ;):unsure:

• Heart

Mother2

Chatty Member
They keep saying she’s dancing when she does it.., but in my opinion it’s she she’s going full cray cray. You can see in the video I posted about the talent show. I think it’s just convenient for them to say “ohhh she’s dancing” as opposed to “damn she’s going really getting there to where we have to leave”
Hell, she scared that lady at the aquarium to death!! I'm sorry but, if she were to grab me like that, my first instinct would be to knock her over and run!

• Haha
  • Heart

Starflower

imagine from the lady's perspective .. she is probably standing there looking at the aquarium and its somewhat dark and all of a sudden she is grabbed by someone (not a small child)... and you hear grunting and this strange head movement and thrashing back and forth. I would be pretty startled myself.. no one would be prepared for that. I bet those stupid fans would have done at least that if they were in her situation..
I’m not proud to say what would have happened if in a dark place someone grabbed me like that. At very least I would have shoved her off me and my husband who suffers from PTSD would have shoved that camera up Asa’s bum. They need to start teaching her to keep her hands to herself. If any Maass squad are reading this for Abbie‘s and your safety you need to keep Abbie from ever doing something like that again.

cucumber

VIP Member
OMG! I just had a thought...if Florida does what many other states have done and closes all their restaurants for dining out....WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Sweetums

VIP Member
Just wanted to mention they posted a picture from their Cabo trip eith 4 other couples, emphasizing how the men were really bonding and having guy time or something like that. Hmmm..thought you weren't going to read this page anymore maashole?

• Haha
  • Heart

10fingers10toes

If one of them doesn't have the coronavirus.. or at least carrying it infecting others.... they would be extremely lucky.. its almost like they were doing everything to spread the virus.
Maybe they hope the virus will increase sales for the Scamitizer? I mean, Asa was making jokes about Corona in ATL! Why would you leave that in the vlogs? It's like he's encouraging the crazies to downplay everything.

Ugh, everything about that vlog ticks me off... except one thing, that opening scene of the young men skateboarding. LOOK ASA! People still use skateboards, bikes and scooters that are powered by their own feet :eek:!! While you and your family are packing on the pounds thinking your cool like "the Jetsons" in your electric rides. Guess what, there is a thing called exercise and those scooters ain't it. After the skateboarding scene he pans the camera to himself wearing a shirt that says "scooter squad":rolleyes:. Downhill plummet onward from there. How about "man boob squad" "chinless and fearless" "I roll with neck rolls" "Maass squad doesn't care about child support"..... Those would be "dope" t-shirts for you, for sure ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

ICAAC

I don't want to be that person to quote something massive! If 'Abbie's singing' it's probably a song like this:

Get the camera out of my face
I want food, talking about me to my face is rude.
I want food, I want food, don't film me.
I'm going to pinch my dad
He keeps filming me, it makes me mad.
I'm going to pinch my Dad, take a shit in summers bed.

ASSa: Abbie, if you're gonna yell go upstairs.....

Dad, you're making me mad. I want food and I'm going to pinch you.
Some day, I'm going to be strong enough to really hurt you when you won't stop filming.
I want food, I want food, Music is nice too. I don't give a shit about the fans, I want to stop hugging them.....please?
I don't really care what school Isiah goes too, I'll be fine without him.
Give me food now? I smiled and hugged Mom
Food, food, music, candy.

That would be a song by Abbie. I'm sorry, I honestly am just letting so much damn rage out right now with a place to do so. This has been building up.

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
View attachment 97368
except to anyone except you and your followers, this is not a "dance"!!!

edit: and don't even get me started on the "many cultures" thing. in what culture is it alright and accepted that random strangers can grab your wrists and start flailing around?
What does her nationality have to do with anything? How does he know she isn’t American?🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha