Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am probably compromised as well. 67 and finished BC treatments in December. But had my mammogram and ultrasound today and I am cancer-free! I am retired, so I stay at home most of the time anyway, which I love. I read this forum as much as I can, and I love it, Everyone is great, Stay well, all my friends! 😍😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I lived in FL for 20 yrs(work thing) I think I figured some of it out. They go from Home w AC to car with same to destination then back. They keep blinds,curtains closed good part of day to keep heat/sun out. And if they are out for any length of time,I do think the sun has done damage. It is why a good deal,of the pop( no,not all) are overweight. To damned hot to be outside. I hated that my youngest had to live their. His siblings were raised in the Northeast,always out and about,lots to do,etc.
For him,it was certain times of the day that he could go,out,ride his bike,skateboard,etc without getting extremely overheated. It’s sort of why my home became the hangout.
I’ve noticed that most people think because it’s Florida, that the weather is nice all the time.....Sadly, once April rolls around, it’s really not safe to be outside for extended periods in the crazy heat. You literally keep the blinds closed, etc to maintain the coolness inside and only go out in the middle of the day out of necessity.....It really sucks lol....sadly the “nice” weather is typically January-March and we haven’t been able to enjoy it this year because of the Rona

LOL In a recent vlog Asa commented that they had to find a new post office because that post man was so "rude". No, I would be the same way. Its a tiny hub in a gas station...not frkn Amazon...haul all that crap to a real office!
Like I said, many in that area are older established families with old money....that “post office“ is basically so Mabel and Violet can drop off birthday cards for the grandkids.....or so George can stop and grab a book of stamps for Mabel.....they are not set up to process that amount of packages and it’s frustrating for the mail man because once they are dropped off, the US mail is responsible for the items and with no place to store all those packages it would be easy for them to get lost or stolen.
Honestly it’s sad to me, in the beginning they were relatable....now they are so self-absorbed that they feel the world shouldbow to them and their wants!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am probably compromised as well. 67 and finished BC treatments in December. But had my mammogram and ultrasound today and I am cancer-free! I am retired, so I stay at home most of the time anyway, which I love. I read this forum as much as I can, and I love it, Everyone is great, Stay well, all my friends! 😍😍
congrats, that's incredible!! stay home and healthy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed that most people think because it’s Florida, that the weather is nice all the time.....Sadly, once April rolls around, it’s really not safe to be outside for extended periods in the crazy heat. You literally keep the blinds closed, etc to maintain the coolness inside and only go out in the middle of the day out of necessity.....It really sucks lol....sadly the “nice” weather is typically January-March and we haven’t been able to enjoy it this year because of the Rona

Like I said, many in that area are older established families with old money....that “post office“ is basically so Mabel and Violet can drop off birthday cards for the grandkids.....or so George can stop and grab a book of stamps for Mabel.....they are not set up to process that amount of packages and it’s frustrating for the mail man because once they are dropped off, the US mail is responsible for the items and with no place to store all those packages it would be easy for them to get lost or stolen.
Honestly it’s sad to me, in the beginning they were relatable....now they are so self-absorbed that they feel the world shouldbow to them and their wants!
What Ardysangel said.....
I was so naive when I first moved here. I had happy memories of visiting Grandma at Christmas and how awesome the weather was. Then we moved here in August of 2004 just before all the hurricanes hit. I almost died from heat exhaustion twice. I seriously could not sweat enough to cool off. I'm more used to it now.
My Mom lives in a small community and if they walked in with a kazillion items to mail while also filming, the post office would be so not amused.

Reactions: 12
It makes me so angry how they allowed Abbie to grab that lady, and the fans are not only condoning it but wishing it was them. wtf? what a liar that fat man is as well. he did not apologize or correct her behaviour! there is a full 10+ seconds after the incident before they cut to a new clip where there was no apology so he can not try and make the excuse that the apology was just edited out. Then when they do cut to a new clip, its Assa condoning the behaviour saying the lady is just not used to dancing.

gross 7.jpeg gross 6.jpeg gross 5.jpeg gross 4.jpeg gross 3.jpeg gross 2.jpeg
gross1.jpeg

Then there is this comment.

groossss.jpeg

I'm just going to say this once for people who can't seem to grasp this concept.

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TOUCH ANOTHER PERSONS BODY WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am on the spectrum.. I also have ptsd/cptsd, severe anxiety and social anxiety (even posting here is panick inducing)... could you imagine what A would say to me if I had an adverse reaction to someone yelling, flailing at me, or grabbing ahold of me. And it has nothing to do with me not understanding she has autism. I love children and have work with them my entire life, including ones worse off/with more challenges than Abby. I am very empathetic to her situation. But that does not mean my existence is less valid than hers or anyone else's. Nor should I be forced to endure trauma flashbacks or sensory overload. How horrible of a human would AnP make me out to be.

That is something that bugs me. They aren't spreading autism awareness or special needs awareness. They are spreading AnP awareness... nothing they do is about anyone but themselves. They can't even show fake kindness unless its for their own selfish benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It makes me so angry how they allowed Abbie to grab that lady, and the fans are not only condoning it but wishing it was them. wtf? what a liar that fat man is as well. he did not apologize or correct her behaviour! there is a full 10+ seconds after the incident before they cut to a new clip where there was no apology so he can not try and make the excuse that the apology was just edited out. Then when they do cut to a new clip, its Assa condoning the behaviour saying the lady is just not used to dancing.

View attachment 97356View attachment 97357View attachment 97358View attachment 97359View attachment 97360View attachment 97361
View attachment 97362

View attachment 97363

I'm just going to say this once for people who can't seem to grasp this concept.

imagine from the lady's perspective .. she is probably standing there looking at the aquarium and its somewhat dark and all of a sudden she is grabbed by someone (not a small child)... and you hear grunting and this strange head movement and thrashing back and forth. I would be pretty startled myself.. no one would be prepared for that. I bet those stupid fans would have done at least that if they were in her situation..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure if mentioned but they aren’t even reviewing the autism awareness shoes.....so what was the point of the video?

Reactions: 9
He and P would be "frequent flyers" that we deal with in IT. We also call them Level 8 errors, PEBCAK errors and ID10T errors. People whose names you never forget and make you cringe and sigh inwardly because the next twenty minutes are going to be spent with someone who is a total PITA.
I wish I could like this a million times

• Heart
I had a dmx three weeks ago today. While recovering, I have been following this page and watching the dumbAsses’ vlogs. They are the picture of embarrassment for all disabled people. They do anything for a buck. I’m cancer free too. (Just thought I’d add that). I’m happy for you and stay inside..

• Heart

EXACTLY! And Abbie's rights end where other people's begin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 97356View attachment 97357View attachment 97358View attachment 97359View attachment 97360View attachment 97361
View attachment 97362

View attachment 97363

These people are freaking nuts
Newsflash leghumpers Abbies behaviors are not cute . They are disruptive and scary. How many of them would be so honored and understanding if it happened to them and it wasn't Abbie. Wake up and smell the Dunkin, what you have is an out if control toddler who is going to hurt someone one day and no amount of "oh she's autistic" will stop a lawsuit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She was also a small woman. I would guess that Abbie weighs more than her.
And even A's little disclaimer that they don't like public "dancing" was just lame. It
One thing my Mom got right was working with my brother when he was little to not pester people he didn't know. She says now she should have done more, but her logic was that while it may be "cute" when a little boy does it, if it won't be "cute" when he grows up, it has to stop now.

Their fans are snorting the Koolaid at this point. If you seriously can't imagine what it would be like to be grabbed by a stranger in public and think you would have no problem with it, then your imagination needs some fine tuning. Because Abbie is a stranger to anyone who doesn't watch the blog and that is actually way more people than do).

imagine from the lady's perspective .. she is probably standing there looking at the aquarium and its somewhat dark and all of a sudden she is grabbed by someone (not a small child)... and you hear grunting and this strange head movement and thrashing back and forth. I would be pretty startled myself.. no one would be prepared for that. I bet those stupid fans would have done at least that if they were in her situation..
I'm amazed at this comment. I wonder if they will delete it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
watch A & P use this vans video to brag that Abbie is such a typical teenager that she is a surfer AND a skater

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And even A's little disclaimer that they don't like public "dancing" was just lame. It
One thing my Mom got right was working with my brother when he was little to not pester people he didn't know. She says now she should have done more, but her logic was that while it may be "cute" when a little boy does it, if it won't be "cute" when he grows up, it has to stop now.

Their fans are snorting the Koolaid at this point. If you seriously can't imagine what it would be like to be grabbed by a stranger in public and think you would have no problem with it, then your imagination needs some fine tuning. Because Abbie is a stranger to anyone who doesn't watch the blog and that is actually way more people than do).

all of this!! even if he did apologize (which, if so, he did so after the fact because the shot continues without a cut), he has no idea what that woman has been/went through. and he can't assume prejudice or judgement about autism. if I was just standing in an aquarium focused on the sights and was suddenly grabbed by someone rocking violently like that, I would probably freeze up too - and I don't even have any trauma or anything that could be associated with that. he also said she didn't speak English, as if that was any sort of an excuse - that must have made everything even more alarming for that poor woman, since she couldn't easily explain her point of view if things had escalated.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

They are lucky the woman didn't go into self defense mode and lash out at Abbie..

Reactions: 14
Screen Shot 2020-03-18 at 11.11.42 PM.png

except to anyone except you and your followers, this is not a "dance"!!!

edit: and don't even get me started on the "many cultures" thing. in what culture is it alright and accepted that random strangers can grab your wrists and start flailing around?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 97368
except to anyone except you and your followers, this is not a "dance"!!!

edit: and don't even get me started on the "many cultures" thing. in what culture is it alright and accepted that random strangers can grab your wrists and start flailing around?
What does her nationality have to do with anything? How does he know she isn’t American?🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
These people are freaking nuts
Newsflash leghumpers Abbies behaviors are not cute . They are disruptive and scary. How many of them would be so honored and understanding if it happened to them and it wasn't Abbie. Wake up and smell the Dunkin, what you have is an out if control toddler who is going to hurt someone one day and no amount of "oh she's autistic" will stop a lawsuit
Leghumpers I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.