Fathering Autism #9 Eat and Travel as much as we wanna, we're spreading awareness and Corona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate defending them. Hate it.

We dont really know if Abbie is more rambunctious than the other students....we arent seeing them. For all we know, they could be worse. And they've shown and mentioned several times that Abbie has an old chair from their house that moves classrooms with her each year. That is where she goes to chill. The teacher last year also pointed out a classmates beanbag for the same purpose.

Abbie's teacher explained this project and what the kids and school would be doing when they went for orientation before school started. Its in the vlog. It wasnt for all students, or the entire workplace, it was for Abbies class assigned by the teacher who runs it. Yes they jumped on the bandwagon but JSA started it, and the kids did it.

I'm not being critical, but we already suspect that they or a minion visit here....we already have enough reason to dislike them without giving them ammo to point out that "garbage people" like us just spread fake news LOL
Thank you. I have pointed this out before as well.

Reactions: 4
They needed to tell Abbie to sit and hands waiting and mean it. Summer starts tickling her and gets her even more wild, why do that?. I didn't see any other kids behaving that crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the VLOG... Please tell me I’m not the only one who was sitting there waiting for that bridge to collapse under Assa!! Lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe this idiot made corona virus jokes in the vlog today... and saw people in masks and STILL talking BS about it wasn't a big deal yet. Um it was long before they declared an emergency and shut things down. Were telling people to avoid gatherings and talking about shutting stuff down. Are people so dense they can't think past "well they said so... so obviously its true"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people

• Heart
Reactions: 29
You know what I just realized... his disclaimer said that the virus stuff wasn't an issue when they went to Atlanta. Not until later... if that was true why did they tell their followers they wouldn't do meet ups there because of the virus... ummmm ok

And wth is a "true follower"? That's some Manson Family type crap.

Also, in the vlog that dropped today, there was a big Corona 2020 in the tunnel they were shooting in.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
God almighty damn folks, I'm getting worried about these nightmares. I had another one.....in this nightmare I was driving thru my town and I stopped at McDonald's for some sweet tea....I get up to the window and it's none other than Asa telling me "my daughter has autism and I'm here to raise awareness!", and i told him "you motherfuckers are everywhere!!! Stop it!! I JUST WANT SOME SWEET TEA!!!!", he tells me to pull to the next window, and I do....I get up there and it ain't my sweet tea....its Abigail signing " eat!", over and over and I tell her " dont tell me about it, your at the drive thru window and YOUR supposed to give ME something! Not the other way around!!", she wasn't getting it so, I drive off and go to another fastfood place and there they are again!!!! This happened over and over until I woke up folks!! These motherfuckers have infiltrated my nightmares even!!! They are everywhere!!!
This is HILARIOUS!

God almighty damn folks, I'm getting worried about these nightmares. I had another one.....in this nightmare I was driving thru my town and I stopped at McDonald's for some sweet tea....I get up to the window and it's none other than Asa telling me "my daughter has autism and I'm here to raise awareness!", and i told him "you motherfuckers are everywhere!!! Stop it!! I JUST WANT SOME SWEET TEA!!!!", he tells me to pull to the next window, and I do....I get up there and it ain't my sweet tea....its Abigail signing " eat!", over and over and I tell her " dont tell me about it, your at the drive thru window and YOUR supposed to give ME something! Not the other way around!!", she wasn't getting it so, I drive off and go to another fastfood place and there they are again!!!! This happened over and over until I woke up folks!! These motherfuckers have infiltrated my nightmares even!!! They are everywhere!!!
This is HILARIOUS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Geeze! Just watching the latest video Abbie grabbled that elderly woman. Asa didn't even apologize to her, he just said "she's dancing, it's ok".

Asa....you are one rude and inconsiderate man. You cannot edit out everything and that was just plain disrespectful. Perfect example of how he treats people
And, just shows where Abbie really is. They are always saying "Abbie knows who her people are." She might. But she clearly doesnt know who isnt her people either. Its sad that at this age she doesnt even notice or care who she is grabbing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ugh summer calling him dad is really creepy, it’s not like she lost her own dad and Assa stepped up as a father figure so disrespectful to her own father imo!

Reactions: 14
I THINK it was the Omni.
So on todays vlog, we learn something new! Isaiah now has sensory issues with clothing and certain shoes, so they are teaming up with Vans clothing and shoe company to get some most likely free tit from there for him. Isaiah claims certain fabrics give him sensory issies so they ordered Vans stuff to see if they would work for him. Also they joked about the corona virus not once, but twice while in Atlanta at the aquarium. Hmmm....thought it wasn't around then yet? They must just reach out to random companies, using the autism card to try to collaberate with them and then get free tit. I can't take these maassholes...oh, and Abby grabbed some random lady in the aquarium and started head swinging/ dancing with her and you could see the lady pulled away like she was creeped out. Asa laughs and says "thats o.k. AB".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.